Dragon Soul

Lucy's POV:
I feel the pain on my body from my last battle and the last thing I've remembered was the battle when erza catch me from falling. I opened my eyes and I only see was dark and a little source of light, maybe erza was the one who brought me here. I went closer at the light and I've found out that it was a slightly opened door. I take a look and my eyes widened when I saw Erza and the other members are on the ground full of bruises and scars with blood flowing from their bodies. I also saw the dragon slayers screaming in pain while their magics were going towards kira that is in dragon force. I rush towards them with no hesitation even if my magic was not fully restored and a group of four people block my way.

"I'm finding you from those pathetic weaklings and I'm glad that your here now blonde". Musu said in an evil smile.

"You don't have a right to call them weaklings nor pathetic"! I objected and they just laugh.

"Maybe you just wanna take again a rest". Musu said.

"Sweetdreams fairy". That philip said.

"Stop this or I will punish all of you"! I screamed and they were just staring at me with a dark smile at their faces.

"Give your best shot. We are waiting"? Philip said.

"Open.. Gate of the Golden Bull... TAURUS"! I summoned taurus and quickly attack philip.

"Reverse: Power Drain"! Philip easily grabbed Taurus big axe but taurus didn't lose hope and punch philip but philip again chant the spell and he easily grabbed taurus fist.

"Have a good day cow. Reverse: Preview"! He chant and taurus goes back at their world where he was lately.

"Open Gate of the Twins... GEMINI"! They merge and change into me as I commanded them. I was chanting the spell of 'Urano Metria' when philip suddenly chant his spell.

"Reverse: Preview"! Gemini suddenly goes back on their true form so my spell was interrupred.

"What happe--".. I was not about to finish my sentence when musu punch my stomach with her fist surrounded by water.

"Raging Blades"! I saw Gemini were hitted and vanished.

"I said give your best blonde. Is that your best"? Musu said and she's clearly insulting me.

"Open Gate of the Scorpion... SCORPIO"!
"Open Gate of the Lion... LEO"!
I opened two gates at the same time and it makes me weak.

"Regulus Impact"! Loke said.
"Sand Buster"! Scorpio said and their attacks hitted the four members but they were only damaged a little.

"Awesome. Now it's our turn". They said and I feel guilty for what I did. All of them raised their hands and released magic power forming a large orb of magic above them.

"Taste our power. Unison Raid"! They screamed and the large orb was heading towards me while loke and scorpio went infront of me to protect me but that's not enough and they vanished when hitted by the powerful attack. Before I get hitted, a large roar of fire interrupted the attack. I turn my head and saw a huge red dragon with dragons behind it. I think that red dragon was.. natsu's dragon.. IGNEEL.

"Are you okay girl"? The red dragon said without opening his mouth but before I can answer I felt very dizzy and my sight becomes blured until I lose my consciousness.

Normal POV:
The dragons arrive at the earthland when they knew that something happened at the Grand Magic Games.

"Stop on absorbing their dragon slaying magics kid or else you wanna feel the wrath of a dragon"! Igneel growled.