Our Comrades

Natsu's POV:
Me right now was filled with curiousness. Curiousness on the voices who saved me from the probably end of my existence. Kira, as well was also shocked and surprised. The fact that she wasn't prepared for the sudden saviors of my life. And as the anonymus people start to reveal themselves, Tension grew slightly on the both of us.

"Are we late"?

I am in a full estate of shockness as the three identities show theirselves. They're none other than Lucy, Hydee and Daisy.

"Good to see you again kira". The Heaven dragon slayer said with a grin in her face. So she's back to save me. Not that surprising on a kid like her.

"See. As I said to you bastard kid. My comrades and I will defeat you"! Lucy help me back to my feet with care and lay me down on a corner.

"You should take a rest now natsu. I'll handle this one". Lucy said to me but it's too dangerous for her to fight that fool.

"You do not even stand a chance on her lucy. She's strong and her power was... was very destructive". I replied.

"But natsu. We will never know the result if we do not try". She again bid but before I could say a word a sudden beam hit us.

Hydee's POV:
I saw natsu and lucy caught offguard by kira that sent both of them hitting to a nearby tree. Me and Daisy were alarmed and rush to the place where the both of them crashed but kira suddenly block our way.

"Where do you think you two are goin'?" She said with that evil grin placked on her face.

"Get out of our way foolish kid"! Daisy exclaimed but kira doesn't move even a bit instead she chuckled as a reply.

"Are you crazy? Your doing all of these just for your self ambition. You are a fool if you wanna continue this stupid things and games. Don't add another sin of yours kira." I said and her giggling face turned into a serious one.

"Oh come'n. We all know who the true sinner here. It's just you who steal all of my properties. All of the good memories you stole that was replaced with nightmares, DARK NIGHTMARES. Though, I would not waste my time thinking about that stolen things instead I'll use those dark nightmares to persue my dream. Because for now, my full attention must be only focused on one thing. My one and only goal, my objective of all, It's just simply... RULING THIS WORLD." Kira said as she laugh evily with pure dark aura surrounding her horribly scale-coated body.

"You are really losing your mind kira! But don't think that you could accomplish your dark goal until Fairy Tail are standing straight because we'll block your way on putting this world in chaos and before for you could ruin this entire world and make everyone as your slaves... you must take us down first". I said with full confidence and determination.

Both our body was now surrounded with aura. And I guess both of us are also fired up ready to defeat each other.

"Daisy. Leave this to me and go to natsu and lucy. Please do what you've got and help them." I commanded.

"Aye. But be careful hydee". The sentence Daisy bid before she flew away.

"Now hydee. Give me your best shot"!

~Meanwhile on Erza and the other members are~

Normal POV:
Both fairy tail and blue pegasus members even the dragons were having a tough battle with the uncountable and limitless number of shades.

"They are so many like they are not decreasing even if we have been knocked out a lot of them." Gray complained.

"I can't take this even longer. No doubt that all of you too will not last until the end of this continuous flow of the shades." Wendy also complained.