A New Member..

~RECAP~

"HEALING SPORES of the Nature Dragon"!! Her hands glow and a minute Hydee slowly opened her eyes.

======================================== ========================================

Hydee's POV:
I slowly opened my eyes and it was blured but slowly, I saw Hevoura sitted beside me.

"What happened"? She helped me on getting up and she explained to me all that happened including the reason why does my hair turns to white.

"I'm sorry Hydee for what happened". She told to me worried.

"It's okay Mother". W-why did I say that. "I-I'm sorry Hevoura I'm just carried away 'cause your like my mo-mother when I was sick". My eyes were covered by my hair and a tear drops from my eyes.

"It's okay Hydee, for all these years I treat you like my own daughter and I'm very happy that you also treat me like your mother". She said and hug me.

"Thank you very much Mother". I wiped my tears away. "Now that I'm much stronger I've decided to stand on my own feet and join on a guild to continue my mission".

"If that was your descision, I am very happy for you". She said to me.

~Time Skip~

"I'm glad to meet all of you, thank you for having me here". I said while waving my hand saying goodbye.

"We're very happy also to have you here". Hydra said and all the dragons nodded.

"Hydee, beware on the outside world". Hevoura warned me.

"I will". And I walk through the portal I've made.

========================================

Normal POV:
As Hydee was in the Magnolia, She was ahead into a grocery store to buy some snacks when she bumped into a blonde girl.

"Ouch"!!" Hydee said.

"I-I'm sorry". The blonde girl lay her hand to me.

"Thank you, It was also my fault I'm not watching my way" Hydee stand up with her help.

"I'm Lucy Heartfilla and what is your name"? She asked.

"I'm Hydee Skyfrou". Hydee said to the blonde girl.

"By the way where are you going"? Lucy asked to Hydee.

"I'm just finding the guild here in Magnolia so I can join with". Hydee told to Lucy.

"Do you mean the Fairy Tail Guild "?? Lucy asked Hydee hoping that she will say YES.

"Ya, that's it what I've been finding". Hydee said with a big smile at face.

"You can come with me, I'm a member of Fairy Tail and I'm going there, too". She said.

"That's great". And they walked together to the guild. While they were walking Lucy asked Hydee a question.

"So what kind of magic do you used".

"I'm using Heaven Dragon Slaying Magic". Hydee said to her.

"Cool, that was amazing so you are also a dragon slayer like Natsu". She said.

"Who is Natsu"? Before Lucy can answered they were already at the Guild's door.

Hydee's POV:
We're now on the front door of the guild. It was bigger than I thought. Lucy opened the door and the loud noise of a big club fight greet us. Then a beautiful girl with white hair like mine approach toward us.

"Hi Lucy, so you brought a new member huh"? She said.

"Ya, her name is Hydee Skyfrou". Lucy said to the white haired girl.

"Hi, I'm Mirajane Strauss". She said and she bring me to their master Macarov while Lucy is following behind us.

"Master! her name is Hydee Skyfrou and she wanna join our guild". Mira said.

"So what magic do you use"? Master asked me.

"I'm using Heaven Dragon Slaying Magic". I said to the little guy.

"You are a Dragon Slayer,, Great ! you're now a member, Mira get the stamp"! Master said in a command.

"So where do you wanna put your stamp and what color do you want"? Mira asked me while holding the stamp.

"I want here at my right arm and the color is sky blue". I said pointing my right arm. She put the mark on the body part I told to.

"Yey! I'm now a member of Fairy Tail"! I screamed.

Everybody stopped on fighting and look at me... then they cheered. A guy with pink hair go towards me. He was followed by the girl with red hair, a navy blue haired guy that was shirtless, a blue haired girl that was beside the navy blue haired guy and a girl with blue hair that has a flying white cat and a blue cat above her.

"Hi, are you the new member"? The blue haired girl said.

"Yes I am". I said.

"What magic are you using"? The pinkette guy asked me.

"I used Heaven Dragon Slaying Magic". Shockness was written on their faces.

"That was amazing and your magic was that near on me"! The blue haired girl said to me.

"So our guild now has five dragon slayers". The red haired girl said.

They all cheered and introduce their selves.

~Time Skip~

"So you wanna join our group". Natsu said to me.

"Ya, you will be a strong member in our group". Erza said with a smirk at her face.

"It's my honor to be a member in one of the strongest group in Fairy Tail". I said while smiling at them.

"That's awesome so tomorrow we can search for a job". Gray said.

"So do you have a place to sleep at"? Lucy asked me.

"Honestly that was I was finding". I said.

"If you want you can stay at my apartment". She said.

"Great! Thank you Lucy"! I said happily.

~Time Skip~

Lucy's POV:
We arrived at my apartment. I get the key and opened the gate. We got into my room and I fixed my bed.

"Lucy, I would just take a shower". Hydee said going to the bathroom.

"Okay I will just fix our bed to sleep at". I said fixing the bed.

When Hydee was finished she got in the bed. "Goodnight Lucy". She smile at me.

"Sweet dreams". I smiled back. I take a shower and got in bed..

How do you find my chapter ??

Hope you guys like it..

Enjoy the next chapter... XD...