A Friend's Goodbye

Normal POV:
In just a glimpse, A loud noise was heard by everyone. Thick smoke filled the entire place after the explosion but much thicker on where hydee and hevoura are. While wendy and the other people near the explosion were all sent flying to anywhere because of the great impact even the dragons as well were damaged. Soon the smoke was gone exposing kira.

"Poor little fairies. You're such a waste of time." Kira said floating in the mid-air while watching the battered bodies of the guild members and the dragons'.

Master macarov was the first who recovered his consciousness while the others were still knocked out. He tried to figure out what's happening but when he scanned the place, He quickly move to the place where the dragon and the kid are, hoping that the two were alright. When he reached, what he saw in the place surprised him. Not just hydee and hevoura were there, erza, gajeel and gray were also laid there wounded. And the thought quickly came to his mind that makes everything clear on him.

~Flashback~

"We couldn't beat her erza, she's definitely stronger than us." Gray said losing hope on winning but erza still have the faith that they would win.

"Just keep on fighting. We can do this."

"Hope that you're right scarlet." Gajeel followed what the female knight mage said and charged an attack with his full energy. "Iron Dragon's Sword!" But unfortunately the attack doesn't hit the target.

"So pathe--". Kira wasn't able to finish her sentence when erza gave a follow up attack.

"Circle Sword!" Atlast. It hitted the girl but it doesn't gave a huge damage because of the girl's thick dragon scales.

"Ice make: Ice Prison." Gray trapped Kira inside and gave erza her cue to attack.

"Requip! Flame Slash!" Erza's attack created an explosion.

"I hope that works." But on their disappointment, kira was still standing with no bruises.

"Is that all you three have got?" Kira teased. "Now, my turn." Kira prepared her attack aiming her one hand on the three.

"Death Dragon's BLACK PILLAR!" And an immense dark beam blasts to the three sending them to the place where their comrades are that creates a really big explosion.

~End of Flashback~

~Meanwhile on the palace~
Laxus and Lissana had successfully defeated all the shades but still the king doesn't change it's mind despite of this enemy raid. He still don't want to live his palace even if there's only 3 minutes left before the spell fires.

"Your majesty, Please come with us. You have a very short time to leave this place." Lissana again tried to convince the king but in her disappointment, she again didn't made it.

"We're taking decades in order to convince this jerk huh? Let's just leave him if he don't want to go with us." Laxus murmured to lissana in annoyanve regarding to the king's descision.

"But laxus. Master told us to save the king. We can't just leave him here." Lissana replied also in soft voice.

"Arrgh. This is so annoying!" Laxus accidentally made it loud making the king to heard what he said. Lissana quickly covered his mouth to stop him.

"U-uh. N-nothing. H-he just said that... that the shades lately were so annoying. Yeah that's what laxus said." Lissana said with a smile to cover what really laxus said.