The Grand Magic Game

Lucy's POV:

"Greetings! Everyone. Today is the most awaited part of the X792 Grand Magic Games. Thanks that we reach the FINAL DAY"!! Mato said and earned cheers from the crowd. Natsu and us were now spread out at the entire city.

"The final day of the tournament is a battle royale with every team and their members participate in a team battle, known as the 'Grand Magic Game'. The battle ground will be the entire city of Crocus where all the teams are already spread out. Our Grand Magic Game will start in a few seconds." Mato announced and also discussed the rules.

My bad feeling for that girl becomes worse this day. I don't know but I think there is something to happen. A voice cut my thoughts and saw wendy with carla and daisy, when hydee was on a battle she always give daisy to wendy 'cause wendy was her closest friend in the guild.

"Hey lucy". Wendy said but I didn't replied and just nodded a little.

"Is something bothering you Lucy"? Carla asked me.

"U-uhmm. Nothing. Nothing's bothering me". I said and smiles.

"You're not really good in lying lucy". Wendy said and I just sigh 'cause I now that she caught me.

"Okay I'll tell to the three of you. It's just a suspection on that kid who was hydee's rival". I said and I think they were confused so I continued.

"I just have a bad feeling to her and to her team". I said.

"Maybe she will just get a rematch on hydee 'cause she can't admit that she lose". Wendy replied and I nodded.

"I don't think so". Carla said and we looked at her. Looks like she know something.

"What do you mean carla"? Wendy said and I said in puzzled look.

"Actually I have a mysterious dream last night". Carla said.

"What is your dream about carla"? Daisy asked.

"I saw in my dream the seven dragon slayers not including cobra were such in a place that was covered with thick violet fog and a couple of red eyes appear from it. When it slowly gone at that area, there was a girl that was standing in top of the tallest rock at that place with four peoples at her both sides. At first, I have no idea on their identity so I didn't tell it to others but now I think that was kira and her group".

"And what does it mean that also the dragon slayers are there"? I asked puzzled.

"I don't know too". She replied to me and I wave my hand to them as I went towards the group getting ready for the game.

Normal POV:

"The battle royale was going to be started. Everybody let the battles BEGIN"!! Mato declaired and all of the participants begin to move.

"Okay Fairy Tail do your best"!! Mavis screamed full of determination because of the tactics she taught to them.

Team fairy tail started to get parted and going on the direction mavis told them. Gray was running towards east when a sudden tiger made of ice attacked him and get hitted but he quickly stand up. Gray lift his head and saw lyon.

"You idiot. Your unfortunate that I am the one who becomes your opponent". He said and grinned at lyon but he was only silent so gray get pissed off.

"Ice make: Lance"! He throw an attack on him but he countered it.

"Ice make: Eagle"! Their attacks explode. They continued their exchanging of attacks until they stopped on weakness.

"Ice make: Snow Dragon"
"Ice make: Water Serpent"
Lyon created to ice makes at the same time and nowrushing towards gray.