Fairy Tail will always be right here.

Normal POV:
Everyone trembled in fear. Uncountable number of dark shades came out from kira's hands flying on the whole place. The others flew towards the palace while the others to the dark tower. There were also shades that went towards the place where lucy and the exceeds are. The dark shades were flying in any direction trying to touch the human they can saw.

"These were a bit different from the shades made by the Phantom Lord's Master. They have weapons to attack the people they want". Erza said and the two nodded. 

"Now its more exciting"! Kira said laughing evily while the three fairy tail wizards were battling the shades.

"I just hope that lucy and the others are doing well"! Natsu said.

~Meanwhile where lucy, and the exceeds including the wounded dragon slayers are~

"What are these creepy things"! Lucy said surprised when the shades suddenly attacked them but lucy guard her comrades.

"You better think about what guild are you messin'." Lucy said already stood up and summoned Taurus.

"Open. Gate of the Golden Bull... TAURUS"!! Lucy ordered to the celestial spirit to attack the shades and it quickly obeyed her but taurus wasn't enough to totally guard them from the enormous amount of shades.

"Go away creepy losers"! Lucy yelled whipping the shades by her magical whip. Daisy and Happy were also helping with their sticks as a weapon.

"They were so many. I can't even take this much longer. I'm really out of magic power but... I must protect them ." Lucy said looking on the three unconscious dragon slayers.

"I'll give my last energy on saving my family! Open. Gate of the Maiden... Virgo"!! Lucy used her remaining power on summoning virgo making her to fall at the ground. The two exceeds also fell on weakness.

"Princess. Are you going to punish me"? Virgo said to the laying blonde.

"No virgo. Please protect us from that creepy monsters". Lucy said and virgo quickly obeyed her and dig a big hole just enough for lucy, the exceeds and the three dragon slayers to fit. Virgo and Taurus were now the one who was protecting them and fighting the shades.

~At the Dark Tower~

Gajeel, Elfman, Levy, Cana and Phanterlily are the team A who went to the dark tower to find their master. Gajeel broke the door and when they came inside. They saw so much doors confusing them on which door they would choose.

"There are so many doors to choose." Cana said scratching her head.

"How could we know if what door we should pick." Levy said opening each door.

"Let's open all of these quickly. We're running out of time". Phanterlily said.

"Aye. We still have 15 minutes"! Levy said to all.

All of the team A were opening each door inside the tower. Phanterlily on the first floor, Cana on the second, Levy on the third, Elfman on the fourth and Gajeel on the last floor. When a sudden shades came in.

"W-what's that"? Levy yelled and looked down on the first floor.

"There were enemies"! Phanterlily exclaimed already in his battle form.

"Why didn't you said that these are freaky monsters"! Levy said fighting the shades that already arrived at her floor.

The shades were now occupying the whole tower and the team were having a tough battle with those endless number of shades.

~Meanwhile on the Palace~

The team B who went to the palace were composed by Laxus and Lissana only. The other members were left for the wounded members. They were tasked to evacuate the people at the palace but they were having a difficulty on the king.