Mystic Four..

Erza's POV:
Me and Natsu were both losing our Magic energy when Wendy and Hydee countered the attack.

"Are you okay Erza"? Lucy asked me.

"Y-ya I'm okay". I replied trying to get up.

"Leave it to us Erza". Hydee said seriously. And I nodded.

"White paper Dance"! The white paper turned into blizzard.

"Heaven Dragon's Wing Slash"! Hydee said and the blizzard gone.

"Sky Dragon's Roar"! Wendy hitted Ana.

"You two were quite strong"! Musu said and attacked Hydee. "Water Dragon's Water Cyclone"! It hit Hydee and flew at the wall.

"Hydee"! Lucy shouted.

"Gate of the Golden Bull.. Open thee..."! Lucy summoned one of her celestial spirit.

It attacked Musu but Slicer block it by a sword and slice Taurus. It then returned to their world.

"Are you really the wizards of Fairy Tail huh"? Kira said in insulting voice.

"Yes we are! Sky Dragon's.. Roar"! Wendy said and countered by Kira.

"Black Light"! Kira hitted Wendy and flew to the wall.

"Wendy!!" Lucy and I screamed.

Hydee's POV:
I help myself to stand up and saw Kira. She have grown much stronger like me but I will prove to her that the wrath of a dragon slayer can never be defeated.

"Roar of the Water Dragon"! Lucy was hitted.

"Lucy"! I screamed and after that I looked down the floor. "This battle was over"!! I said.

"And how can you say that this was over"? Kira said.

I didn't have a second thought from the last time I use the sacred spell. I will try to do this for my comrades.
I closed my eyes, put my palm together and started to chant the spell..

"Holy Heaven Full of Grace"..

"W-what.. is.... t-that"? Kira said in shocked.

"Let me borrow your power"..

"That... magic.. I c-can feel... it's v-very strong". They were all shocked.

"Let it burst from within"....

"Heaven Dragon's......"

"SACRED LIGHT OF THE HOLY SAINTS "!! I screamed.

"N-no... NOOOOO"! Kira shouts echoed on the place.

Natsu's POV:
I and the others witnessed what Hydee did. I was shocked that a child like her can use that kind of magic. The whole place was covered with the light. When the light was gone I saw Hydee kneeling at the ground.

I was about to ask if she was okay when I saw the Mystic Four uncoscious at the ground. I stand up and run to Hydee.

"Hydee are you okay"? I asked helping her to get up.

"Y-yes I'm alright Natsu". She replied. The others run to us while Wendy is healing the other members.

~Time Skip~

Erza's POV:
"Your power was really strong Hydee.. Are you sure you were alright"? I asked Hydee consciously.

"Yes I am". She replied with a smile.

"Dammit.. they were much stronger than I thought"! Natsu groaned.

"By the way Hydee,, I heard her call your name... Do you know her"? Wendy asked.

"Y-yes". Hydee said and her eyes were covered by her hair. She tell us all that happened in her past.

"I'm sorry to hear that Hydee". I said.

"It's okay Erza.. the fact is I beat her and prove to her that I am stronger than her

"Okay I think we should take a rest and go back at the guild tommorow since it was too late". Lucy said.

~Time skip~

Levy's POV:
We are all now in a small cabin for this night. I remembered what happened lately.. I didn't think that Hydee has a strong magic energy even if she was only a kid.

After Lucy, I taked a shower before going to bed. I saw Wendy and Hydee talking and having fun before I could fall asleep.

——————— ——————— ——————— ———————

Hope you like this chapter......

Sorry for long update... but if you think that was not long enough.. THANK YOU...

Pls. Vote....  XD