Sky Vs. Iron and Iron Vs. Sky

Normal POV:
Gajeel was having a tough battle with wendy's dragon, Grandeeney and wendy as well at gajeel's dragon, Metalicana. 

"This was not good. I was already running out of magic power". The wounded wendy said while panting heavily.

"Sky Dragon's Roar"! Wendy gave a big blast at the dragon but it doesn't give it even a single scratch.

"Metalicana's body was covered with iron so I don't even stood a chance against him". Wendy's thought were snapped away by a big roar from the opponent crashing her on anything that is on her way.

"I-I must find a way on how to hurt him or else... I am the one who will be hurt"!! Wendy said the last sentence in a childish voice. More childish to be presice. Wendy was hiding in a bunch of rocks thinking on how she could beat the iron dragon when her hide-out suddenly explode revealing wendy to the gigantic creature.

"E-eeek"! Wendy run as fast as she could but the dragon caught her with its giant hand. "Let me go"! Metalicana slowly dragging the little sky dragon slayer into its sharp teethed mouth while wendy was trying her best to escaped from its grip.

"This was really.. really bad"! Wendy was now getting closer and closer.. very closely. And the dragon drop the little girl down to its mouth. Wendy was near when something grabbed her body away from it.

"It's better to have a partner when battling on such a terrifying creature, right"?

"Happy"! Wendy's fear was wiped out and turned into happiness when she saw the exceed. "Thank you happy but.. where did you leave them"?

"Don't worry they were in right hands.. even though I think that carla wasn't". Happy said pouted.

"What do you mean by that, happy"? Wendy asked.

"Gray found us and she was now taking care on mira while carla was on... PHANTERLILY!! I really hate it"! Wendy sweatdropped on happy's reaction about that.

"Okay for now. I'll be the little natsu"! Wendy chuckles but happy sweatdropped on the meaning he was thinking about that.

"Just don't be as wreckless as natsu huh"? Wendy again chuckled and they dashed to the dragon.

"I'll be winning this time"! Wendy said.

~Meanwhile at Gajeel's place~

"A good dog wasn't hurting its boss.. Brat"! Gajeel said while dodging the sky dragon's attacks.

"He's really idiot on saying that thing. That's not even a dog.. It's a dragon"! Gray said on their place while pantherlily sweatdropped. (Gajeel and wendy exchanged their places so don't be confused)

"Don't be so bad, doggy! Iron Dragon's Club"! Gajeel hitted the dragon and same as to wendy, it doesn't gain even a small damage.

"Your tough, huh"? Gajeel run towards the dragon preparing to attack but in his surprise. Grandeeney gave him a big breath attack sending him to the big tree.

"I-I've been offguard on that attack doggy. But I will make sure that it won't happen again"! Gajeel quickly run, back to the place where the dragon was. Grandeeney was going to punch him but unfortunately, it hitted on the ground as gajeel dodge the attack and jumped towards the dragon's arm. Gajeel quickly climb up to the dragon's back and there, he gave grandeeney a strong punch.

"Iron Dragon's Hard Fist"! Gajeel earned loud roars from the dragon as he continously punching it and that made him smirk from the feeling that he was now giving atleast a simple damage on it. "That's what you will get if your disobeying me, doggy".