I Am A Member of Fairy Tail

Lucy's POV:
We heard erza yelled after that shaking of the ground. We're all quickly lifted up by the exceeds out from the hole: wendy on carla, rogue on frosch, hydee on daisy and gray used his ice-make magic to get up... while me, was lifted by happy.

"Y-you're a way much heavier than natsu, l-lucy!!" Happy complained to me. Is he serious? I'm not heavier than natsu for his information!!

"Just bring me to the top and stop complaining cat!!" I yelled back.

Once we get out from the hole, we were all surprised when we saw Igneel accompanied by the dragons that they had fought lately.

"W-what are they doing here"! Gray asked to erza.

"I wish I have an idea. But they drove those shades away." Erza replied.

"I thought igneel had escaped from the spell but why did he took all the dragons here." I asked when igneel finally answers all of our questions.

"No need to worry about your safety. The dragon had just returned to their normal estate and they will not hurt you now." Igneel said and I saw the two little dragon slayers with teary eyes.

"I-is that true"? The two girls said and rushed to their dragons hugging them tightly. They were so cute.

"I'm sorry for letting the others to hurt you hevoura. I-I didn't want to hurt you." Hydee said to her dragon.

"I know that you really don't want to hurt me, hydee. You just did the right thing to do kid."

They are such a perfect mother and daughter that I just can't stop on imagining myself and my mother to them. The memories that was full of happiness which my mom and I shared. My thoughts were suddenly snapped out when someone touched my shoulder.

"Are you okay lucy"? I saw erza beside me.

"Y-yes. I'm okay. I just remembered somethin'." I replied and erza nodded.

Normal POV:
The two dragon slayers were very glad that their dragon had returned to their normal estates.

"I'm very happy for you hydee and wendy"! The blonde said to the two.

All of them were very happy not thinking about the big threat on the world. When a sudden voice came into their minds.

"Anybody can hear me?" The voice coming from their mind said.

"Where does that voice came from?" Hydee was wondering why she can hear that voice.

"Who is this?" Erza said in her usual voice.

"Erza? I'm glad that you can hear me." The voice replied.

"Hibiki? Are you that"? Erza asked to the mage.

"Yes this is me. Me and my guild decided to go back and help you from that girl". Hibiki replied.

"So the others already leave this place?" Erza asked and the blue pegasus mage answered her.

"Yes they already leave the place. But for now, all of you should know this. We are currently here at your wounded guildmates' place and we're having a big trouble on how we can defeat all of this shades. All of us were running out of magic power ,even me so at any moment my transaction to all of you would be lost." Hibiki explained in exhausted voice.

"What the heck! So what they should do now"? Gray asked erza that was now thinking for the solution of the problem.

"Hibiki. Please try to not lose your magic power right now and listen to me. Me and the others will go there to help you and our comrades. But for now, all of you must find a safer place to hide and tentatively be unharmed on that shades. We'll be right there soon." Erza explained in her usual serious voice.