Dragon Force

Normal POV:
Hevoura diminished in the thin air. Leaving the little heaven dragon slayer bursting in tears. Random emotions are occupying her mind now. Anger, Loneliness, Fear, all these stuffs were playing inside of her little brain.

"H-hevoura?" She bid crying. And reminisced all those beautiful memories they spent with each other.

~Flashback~

"Come on hydee. You can do that." Hevoura said then smiled.

"Okay. I can do these!" And she charged an attack towards the small tree.

"You did it! You did it child!" Hevoura lifted and sway her on happiness then hydee gave her foster mother a lovely kiss on its face. After they both realized what they have done in each other, they just gave out a chuckle.

"I hope this would last forever." The little hydee said to hevoura.

"What do you mean?" She replied.

"To be forever loved and cared by someone. I love you mother!" Hydee said in cute voice and hug hevoura tight.

"Don't worry child, I will always be here to take care and love you, FOREVER."

"Really?"

"Yes hydee. Here, take this necklace of mine as a sign of my love and care for you." Hevoura said and put her wing necklace on hydee's neck.

"Thank you hevoura!"

~End Of Flashback~

"W-why hevoura? Why did you broke your promise? You said that you'll always be at my side, forever. But why did you left me alone?" Hydee murmured to herself while holding the necklace given to her by hevoura.

"Pathetic. She really thinks that what she did could stop me? She just wasted her life. It's just useless!" Kira said and smirked evily watching the girl crying.

"H-hydee?" You alright?" Daisy flew to her buddy but it doesn't utter any reply. Her eyes were covered by her hair with tears running down on it.

A minute more, Atlast she respond. "Leave me now daisy." What she said shocked daisy.

"But why? You need m--". Hydee doesn't let daisy to finish it's sentence and again ordered, "I'll finish her, That's what hevoura want me to do now."

"I-I understand." Daisy said and flew away.

"You happy now? Hevoura maybe left me behind. But she left for a purpose. She left something for us to stop you. She left us HOPE." Hydee wiped off her tears and slowly stand up. "Don't you worry hevoura. Your sacrifice wont be useless. You've done your part, now I'll take mine."

Hydee said and lift the ball of energy given to her by hevoura. Then, followed what hevoura said. Hydee ate the ball of energy, absorbing each power it has. And she swallowed it all.

"W-what is this? I feel like...restored and refreshed. I could feel the magic power circulating through my body. The immense magic inside me. It's just...awesome." Hydee said to herself. After she had eaten the substance, hydee's body suddenly glows. Glowing brightly like a star in the night. And now, a really immense amount of magic power was surrounding her body.

"What was that immense amount of ethernano I could sense in her body? I didn't ever imagine that a kid like her could possessed such a great power." Erza said in amazement.

"H-hydee's power. It's unbelievable. It suddenly rose very much higher than normal." Daisy widened her eyes on surprise.

All of the people in the area were really in shock estate after they saw what happened to hydee. Even the dragons who were now back on their consciousness were surprised. They didn't imagine that a kid like her could handle a huge amount of power inside it's body.