The Revelation..

Recap:
"Let's finish this quickly hydee". Natsu said to the heaven dragon slayer.

"If that's what you want natsu". Hydee said smiling.

"C'mon Hydee". Kira said in a grin but hydee was in silence.

========================

Natsu's POV:
I am all fired up to battle these idiots. And I will make sure that they were the one who will lose this battle and not us. I looked at hydee and saw the braveness on her eyes like she was gonna kill kira.

"Let's finish this bastards"! I started the battle and attack . "Fire Dragon's Roar"! I attacked the idiot man with green hair.

"Reverse"! He move his hands like he was going to stop my attack and formed a magic circle. When my attack touches the circle.. "W-What"? My attack goes back to me but I dodge on it.

Erza's POV:
"The attack of natsu goes back to him"? I asked to myself very confused on what I saw. "What magic is that"??

"That kind of magic"... I heard Mavis said in serious face.

"Do you know that kind of magic number 1"? I asked to her because I knew that she have an idea about it.

"That guy was using 'Reverse Magic'. That kind of magic was long lost and never been seen now a days. This magic can make use the power of time so in natsu's case, he can back the attack of his opponent. It can also back the things that had been destroyed or break into pieces to it's original form. The caster can also use illusion in this kind of magic 'cause it can back happenings on their opponent's past into the present but only the one who has been used by the spell can see it". Number 1 explained to me and also the others heard. They were all worried and so am I.

"Don't worry. Natsu and Hydee were strong and I know that they will win". Master said trying to relief our worryness on the two.

"Hope you will win.... Natsu... Hydee". I said to myself but I'm still worried about them.

Back to Natsu's POV:
This idiot was using a powerful magic so I must be careful of it. I saw Hydee was about to attack philip but I block her. I want to defeat him with my own hands also because hydee was a child so she must fight the one who was within her age.

"Let me handle that green-haired idiot hydee". And she nodded in agreement.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist"! I attacked him but he use a spell before I can hit him.

"Reverse: Power Drain"! He block my attack with just a bare hand because my attack's power have just lost when he casted the spell and suddenly attacked me but I dodge.

"W-what happened"? I said as I jumped back to hydee.

"I just back your power when you were a baby so I can easily block it. Are you shocked ? Haha." He said laughing softly.

"You were such a fool. Fire Dragon's Iron Fist"! I attacked him continiously but he was just avoiding my attacks. "Grrrrrrr"!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hydee's POV:
Natsu was attacking Philip quickly but it was only avoiding his attack easily.

"Now it's our turn"! I said running to Kira. "Heaven Dragon's Pointed Claws"! I made a large scratch at her arm when she blocked it.

"That was a quick attack for you but for me that's nothing". I was confused on what she said but I'm ready for her attacks.

"DarkLight Shockwave"!! She screamed and I quickly dodged a huge dark with white beam like laser.
"That's good. Heaven Dragon's Wing Slash"! She dodge my attack. She has been quicker than the last time we've met.