Yukino vs Juvia

A/N:
This was my own version of the Grand Magic Games so don't get confused on the the true version you know. In this version This happened after the Grand Magic Games X791. So this is Grand Magic Games X792..

==============================================================

Daisy's POV:

"The winner is...... HYDEE SKYFROU !! From team fairy tail A !!" Mato announced and all of a sudden our sadness turned into happiness and cheers. Hydee was also very happy that she wins but I noticed that she saw a person that makes her smile fades.

"That was a great battle hydee"! Natsu said.

"Congratulations Hydee"! Lucy said and hydee just smiles.

"That was an awesome battle and in that case team fairy tail A got 10 points"! All the people cheers and gets wild.

"Hydee who did you saw lately that makes your smile fades"? I asked her worried.

"Uhmm. I just have a bad feeling at the person with black cloak on the sabertooth. But never mind it". She said with a big smile and I nodded.

"Hydee I will bring you at the clinic to take a rest". Lucy said.

"T-thank you". Hydee was accompanied by lucy and me.

"Have a good rest hydee". I heard erza said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erza's POV:
I hope that hydee could easily recover from her damages on the battle. I'm glad that she made the spell without having very great damage.

(As I said, sorry if I would only write the first and last battle scenes. ✌)

~Time Skip~

"Our last battle will be... Yukino Aguria from Sabertooth and... Juvia Lockser from Fairy Tail B"!! Mato announced and started the battle.

"Gate of the Paired Fish.. Pisces"! The celestial spirit mage like lucy summoned the ill-like white and black fishes. They both attacked juvia.

"Juvia will do this for Gray"! Juvia said.

"Water Nebula"! Juvia's water attack hitted one of the fish but she was hitted by the other one.

"I will win for our guild. Pisces ATTACK"!! Yukino said and now both of the fish were going to attack juvia. Juvia dodge and attacked.

"Water Slicer"! Both of the fish were hitted by the water mage.

"Juvia will beat you. Water Nebula". She again attacked the fishes and they vanished.

"Pretty good". Yukino smirks and bring out a golden key. "Gate of the Heavenly Scales.. Libra"!

"Water Slicer"! Juvia attacked the spirit but Yukino just smirks.

Libra, the girl with a scarf covering her nose and mouth increased the amount of the gravity to juvia and juvia's water slicer fall down and juvia as well was on the ground.

"W-what i-is this? J-Juvia c-can't move". Juvia can"t move because of the great amount of gravity. Yukino again summons a celestial spirit.

"Gate of the Paired Fish... PISCES"! The fishes attacked juvia and I hope that she can still fight.

"Can you still fight Juvia"? Yukino asked to her.

"J-juvia can s-still fight"! Juvia said trying to stand up for that great gravity.

"I'm sorry but I will not let you to win! Finish this Pisces and Libra. Libra increases more gravity making juvia form a crack at the ground. While the two fishes were going to attack her.

"Water Slicer"!!! Juvia gave her full power attack but it's damaged decreases because of the gravity when it hitted the fish.

"Pisces"! Yukino said and the fishes attacked juvia. It creates a thick smoke.

"The winner is YUKINO AGURIA from Sabertooth!!!" Everybody screamed except to Juvia's team and ours because juvia was still our guild member.

"Okay and this were the results for the Day 1". Mato announced.

1: Sabertooth
2: Raven Tail
3: Fairy Tail A
4: Fairy Tail B
5: Lamia Scale
6: Mermaid Heel
7: Blue Pegasus
8: Quatro Cerberus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendy's POV:
We are all at the clinic visiting Hydee if she was already feeling well from her battle between Chelia.

"How do you feel now hydee"? I asked.

"I'm now feeling well. Thank you to all of you". Hydee said smiling to all of us like it was nothing to happen.

"So your Magic Power was now restored isn't it"? Natsu asked and hydee nodded with a bid smile.

"So what happened when I'm not on the arena"? She asked.

"Don't worry we are on 3rd place for this day". I said to her happily.

"I think we better talk more at our inn". She suggested like she was very bored at this room.

"Okay"! We all said and went on our respective inn. When we entered the inn master was the one who first greeted hydee and congratulates again for her winning at the battle.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not waiting your suggestions 'cause I want it very much to write already....

But I hope you liked it....

ENJOY !!!!  XD......