The Dragon Slayers

Wendy's POV:
I found myself on a grassy field when my consciousness returned. I turned my head to find someone and I saw the other dragon slayers natsu, gajeel, laxus, sting, rouge, and hydee still unconscious on the ground. I stand up to take a look if there were somebody else when a sudden voice filled the place.

"Our screen found them!! Our screen found them!!" That was Mato's voice. I didn't notice that the other dragon slayers were now wide awake because of mato's screaming.

"Wendyy"!! Hydee hug me and I hug back.

"So this is where that damn teleportation take us huh". Natsu said scratching his head but he suddenly becomes sick. "Oh. I forgot that it is a kind of transportation"! Natsu said in a childish voice and he will about to puke.

"You idiot! Yeah. It's kind of transportation but we doesn't ride in a moving vehicle so... YOU DON'T NEED TO ACT LIKE THAT IDIOT"!! Gajeel screamed but natsu was still very sick.

"Don't you noticed that we are all dragon slayers here"? I asked hydee but before she can answer a voice cut her off.

"Yes all of you were dragon slayers". Kira said with the four members beside her. I was thinking if this is what carla's nightmare.

"You bustard kid! Come on and fight me". Natsu said and preparing to attack. He always wants to fight. "Fire Dragon's Wing Attack"!

"Water Mode: Hydro Slash"! An extremely large blade-like water hitted all the dragon slayers at once.

"Red Paper Dance"! Ana said and the confetti turned to flame.

"Roar of the Water Dragon"! Musu screamed.

"Reverse: Magic Drain"! All of our magic power loose a great amount of it so we can't attack.

"DarkLight Dragon's Darkness Wings"! All of their attacks unite and heading towards us but I heard hydee chant a spell.

"Heaven Dragon's Holy Barrier"! After that I didn't felt something on the attack like I was just not hitted. I opened my eyes and saw a cloud sphere protecting all of us from the attack but it easily cracked because her magic was limited from the spell used to us by philip.

"This will gonna be a great battle. Mystic light versus the dragon slayers". Mato announced.

"I'm sorry to say but the game was over. It's my time for me to rule the world"! Kira said and all of us were puzzled on what she said.

"But if you want to take this as a game.. it's your choice"! Kira said and entered her dragon force. She raised one of her hands closed except on the pointing and middle finger that was pointed upwards.

"Dragon Slayer's Seceret Art: Holy Rain of Darkness"!! Kira's two finger that were pointed upwards create a black and white beam towards the sky creating the clouds to became dark seemed that it has an incoming strong storm. After chanting the spell the dark clouds emits huge dark raindrops and it is burning with white flame. All of us run to avoid those large burning raindrops falling on the whole crocus and even the place where the announcers were hitted making them fall at the battle field.

"T-this was not good. You were now disqualified kira of mystic light"!! Mato said angrily while scratching his pumpkin head.

"I don't care. DarkLight Dragon's Darkness Field"! A dark magnetic field-like wave was unleashed by kira and has a large radius hitting all of us and all of the people at the arena.

"You idiot kid what do you think are you doing"?! Natsu screamed.

"Don't worry me and hydee will heal all of you". I said and hydee nodded but before we can go at them a large beam of black and white was approaching toward us. On my shockness I closed my eyes to endure the approaching pain but I felt that someone lift me up. I opened my eyes and saw the exceeds lifting up their buddies except on laxus who was lifted by pantherlily along with gajeel.