Lucy vs Natsu and Wendy vs Hydee..

Lucy's POV:
We got back to the guild and Mira immediately greet us followed by juvia towards Gray..

"Welcome back, How was your mission"? Mira said to all of us.

"It's a bit difficult but thanks to Hydee". Natsu look at hydee with a grin.

"It's my obligation as a member of fairy tail". She said happily.

"Looks like you have to say to me what happened from the mission Hydee". Mira said in an excited tone.

Before Hydee could reply. Gray talks
... "Ya, and Natsu does nothing about the mission".

"What did you say... ice princess "! Natsu screamed at gray.

"You wanna fight.... flame brain"? Gray said.

"There they go again". I said and rolled my eyes.

The fight of gray and natsu gets worse into a whole guild fight. Hydee, juvia, wendy, erza, levy, and me followed Mira as she goes toward the counter. Erza was eating her favorite strawberry cake when Natsu and gray just fall it.

"YOU BAAAAASTAAAAAAARD"!! Erza screamed to the two and she also join the guild fight. Erza was that scary every time she was pissed off.

"EVERYBODY..... STOP FIGHTING "!! A big voice interrupted what the guild members were doing. We found the source of the voice and saw Master.

"Everybody... I have an announcement". Master said and clean his throat.

"We all know that the Grand Magic Games will be on two weeks from now... so the council gave us two groups to represent our guild. In that case I already picked the members of the groups".

"G-Grand Magic Games huh"? Hydee asked in confusion.

"Yes. That was a contest where the groups of each guilds fight for their points and whose guild has the most number of points at the last day will means that they were the strongest guild in Fiore. Fortunately, we were the champion last year". I explained.

"Now I understand". Hydee said.

"So this were the members of the first group......
Natsu
Erza
Lucy
Gray and...
Hydee"!

"For the second group...
Gajeel
Levy
Laxus
Juvia and
Wendy"!

"M-me... I was... chosen". Hydee said shocked.

"I'm happy for you Hydee.." Wendy said to her.

"B-but... this was my first time". She said.

"It's okay Hydee. I know you can do it". I said.

"So you all must have a good training to prepare for the contest". Master said before leaving.

Natsu's POV:
The Grand Magic Games.. I'm all fired up for that contest. Hydee... it was her first time but I know she was a strong girl.

"Hydee, Wendy, Lucy... let's have a practice at the park". I said to them.

"Aye"! Happy said and they all nodded.

~Time skip~

We are now here at the park and we find a wide, open space.

"Alright! Who want first to fight me"? I said to them and they all sweatdroped.

"Me but I am the one who will make the rules". Lucy said and I nodded.

"Today we will have three battles... the first would be us Natsu... the second would be hydee and wendy... while the last would be the two winners in the first two battles. Is that clear to all of us"? Lucy said.

"Okay. Let's start Luce"! I said.

Me and Lucy were now both positioned for the first battle.

"Okay! Gate of the Archer... Sagittarius"! Lucy summoned. "Saggitarius attack"!

I dodge all the arrows attacked by the horse mascotted man with bow and arrow. "Fire Dragon's Roar"! I hit him and disappear.

"Saggitarius"! Lucy said. "Gate of the Bull... Taurus! Kick his ass"!

Taurus attacked me by his axe but I countered it. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist"! Haha... that pervert cow go back at his home.

"Taurus"! I heard Lucy screamed. "I-i lose"?

"Haha.. I win.. I win.. I win "! I teased to her.

Wendy's POV:
I always think that how a crazy guy like Natsu has a strong magic inside.

"Okay Salamander... you are the winner. Just stop... you're so annoying". Lucy said a little irritated. Natsu gave her a smirk.

"Hydee, wendy.. are you two ready"? Lucy asked us with an annoyed face to natsu.

"Aye"! Me and Hydee said.

"Let the battle begin"! Happy said.

Carla's POV:
Jeez.. It's very obvious who was the winner when magic was the talk.

"Be ready Hydee. Sky Dragon's Wing Attack"! Wendy started. But hydee dodge it.

"Sky dragon's Roar"!! Wendy's attack now hit her but hydee land on the ground safely.

"Okay.. my turn... Heaven Dragon's Punch of Light"! Hydee screamed and hit wendy. She was that strong than Chelia.

"Sky Dragon's Roar"! Wendy give her a full power attack.

"Heaven Dragon's Roar"! Hydee also attacked and their Roars converge and make a big explosion. When the smoke was gone I saw hydee attacked wendy.

"Heaven Dragon's Wing Slash"! She said. Wendy stepped back because of the attack.

"Wendy "!! I screamed.

"I-i'm okay carla". She replied.

"You was strong Hydee! I hope your determination was that in the competition". Wendy said with a smile.

Lucy's POV:
"Alright!! Our final battle will be Hydee and Natsu"! I said. And we all cheered.

"Good luck Hydee". I said.

"Thank you lucy". She replied with a big smile.

"Since you both were now positioned.. Let the battle begin"! I said.

"Okay. Fire Dragon's Iron Fist"! Natsu attacked first.

"Heaven Dragon's Roar"! Hydee's attack was enough to let natsu flew at the wall.

"D-dammit.. that's a great attack". Natsu get up. "Fire Dragon's Roar"! Hydee was hitted and kneel at the ground.

"Hydee are you okay". Wendy said.

"Y-yes I can handle it". She replied to wendy with thumbs up.

"Holy Barrage"! Hydee said but unfortunately Natsu dodged it.

"Fire Dragon's Roar"! Natsu said but hydee attacked also.

"Heaven Dragon's Roar"! Hydee said. Their attacks collides resulting into a big explosion and a thick smoke.

———————— ———————— ———————— ————————

And here where this chapter ends...
Hope you guys like it...

Stay tuned for the next chapter..

Pls. Vote. Share and Follow..

ENJOY..  XD