Taste My Wrath

Normal POV:
Natsu was still attacking the reverse magic mage but he doesn't ever hit him. The whole guild of fairy tail were loudly cheering the two dragon slayers.

"Go and defeat them hydeee"!! The pink exceed of her said.

"Natsuuu kick their butts"!! Happy screamed.

"I'm all fired up. You idiot must be ready"! Natsu said with flaming fist.

"Fire Dragon's Sword Horn"! The fire dragon slayer give a powerful headbutt at a high speed and sending philip to the air but when he got his balance... he land at the ground.

"Superior power of the time,
Make them feel lime,
Make the clock reverse,
To reveal their life in past,"! A sudden magic cirle appeared below the pink haired dragon slayer while he was chanting the spell and release rainbow colored light just in size of the circle descending to the sky. When it happened natsu started to growl because of the pain.

"Aaaaahhh!! Y-you're such a f-fool stupid i-idiotttt"!! Natsu growls and hydee tried to help him but kira block her way.

"And where will you go?" She said and smiled creepily at hydee.

"DarkLight Dragon's ROAR"! She suddenly attacked hydee sending her to the wall. When hydee was tucked in the wall, Kira continued attacking the little white haired girl and made her as a punching bag.

"H-h-hydee"!! Natsu screamed loudly for hydee but it has been change into scream in pain when philip finish the spell.

"Time Reversal"! The pressure of the rainbow light becomes stronger sending natsu at the sky. Natsu landed badly at the ground and slowly stand up. He suddenly widened his eyes just after he stand up because of a wierd feeling.

Natsu's POV:
"W-where am I"? I asked to myself and when I turn my head around I saw this familiar place. "I know this is the place... the place where igneel taught me my magic".  I felt sadness when I remembered the toughts that we were together. After a few seconds, I saw a little child and noticed that it was me when I'm little. I saw later on a dragon which is I'm pretty sure that it was igneel. Igneel was teaching the kid his magic and they were both happy.

Back to Normal POV:
All of the people were shocked when they saw natsu standing unconscious.
"What are you doing flamebrain"!! Gray shouted.

"What happened to natsu"? Happy asked to the red haired girl.

"This is bad. She used to natsu her ability to back a person's past by an illusion". Erza explained.

"Natsu wake up! Get back at the game"!! Lucy screamed but no natsu responds.

"It looks like natsu was tricked by philip paul of the mystic four"! Mato said. While in the other hand, Kira was still punching and attacking hydee at the wall but when she was about to fall, Kira catch her up by a punch and tucked again at the wall.

"Both participants of the team fairy tail were now down". The pumpkin headed man said.

"Hydeeee!! Don't give up especially now that you find the one who killed your parents! C'mon Hydeeee"!! Daisy screamed. The crowd were still staring on what will happen and when a sudden, hydee fight back by punching kira.

"I'll not let you win"! Hydee was still panting when she saw the unconscious natsu. She rush over him and chant a spell.

"Marvelous Angel of Heaven
Grant me your hidden power
Grant me your power to fight the
sinner...
...HOLY FEATHER"!! Hydee's hand glows and the light covered natsu's whole body.