Two S-Class Wizards Vs. The Water Dragon

Erza's POV:
I was walking on a nearby sea when I heard loud noise of falling trees and other objects.

"Fire Dragon's Roar"!
"Water Dragon's Roar"!

I immediately run to the source of the sound and on my shockness I saw Natsu riding on Igneel and musu riding on the water dragon who heal us and sabertooth's rufus was on the water dragon's back greatly injured. They were having a battle.

"Fire Dragon's Roar"! Natsu fired his attack and igneel also fired a breath attack. Their attacks merge into one that was truly powerful and destructive attack looking like a large swirling fire that can clear a whole large forest.

"Hydra. Give them your best shot"! Musu said and the water dragon fired a breath attack. The water can puts out fire but I know natsu and igneel can win. The roars of fire and water fight until one attack wins and that is water. I saw natsu already panting when hydra suddenly rushed and bite igneel making igneel to scream.

"Igneel"!! Natsu screamed while hydra was biting igneel but I know that Natsu was weak to stop the dragon. I can't even hide my anger so I entered their fight.

"Requip"! I change into my Heaven's Wheel Armor and attacked the water dragon. "Blumenbatt"! I hitted the dragon but it doesn't get even a little damage.

"You again Titania". Musu said but I still continued on attacking the dragon.

"E-erza"? I heard natsu said.

I change into my Morning Star Armor and attack. "Your scales were tough hard but I will cut your body into two. Photon Slicer"! I again hitted the dragon in full power but still it doesn't give her a little damage. It remove her grip on igneel's neck and attack me by its long tail.

Igneel's POV:

"Erza"! Natsu screamed to that girl when it was get hitted by Hydra's tail.

That erza have no match on a dragon like me even if she was a strong mage. Only a dragon slayer can defeat or hurt a dragon because dragon slayer's magic were made to slay dragons. But she was still trying to help us even though her magic didn't hurting hydra.

"Natsu. Let's help your family". I said to natsu and he nodded. I lift him up for a better attacking.. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist"! Natsu and I rushed towards that musu riding on hydra but musu just stopped natsu's fist with her one hand surrounded by water.

"This is bad. She was water and we are fire natsu". Natsu looked at me and just nodded.

Normal POV:
"Erza. Are you okay"? Natsu asked to the requip mage and erza nodded then gave natsu a smirk.

"No need to worry salamander". A voice said and a sudden lightning hits the ground near to us then a blonde guy appears from that. "Laxus"? Erza and all of their eyes widened when they saw laxus.

"W-why are you here"? Natsu asked and laxus smirked.

"I'm here to know if that dragon and that girl was the one who kidnapped my old man". Laxus said calmly.

"Oh! Not actually like that but they were one of it". Erza said and laxus' body was now surrounded by lightning. "So all of you will pay for that"! Laxus said and punch musu at an immense speed that even igneel didn't see his attack.

"Natsu, Erza.. leave this to me". Laxus said but erza speaks. "I'll help. Natsu please go and help the others with igneel". Erza commanded and natsu immediately obeyed her then flew by igneel.

"The true battle will start now"! Erza said loudly and change into her Sea Empress Armor. "Give me back sabertooth's member! Water Slash"! Erza rushed very fast to musu but it dodge her attack easily.