Day 4: Door of Dragons

Hydee's POV:
I was suddenly awaked when daisy was shaking me and calling my name. But I'm still sleepy so I push my face at the pillow.

"Hydeeee"! I heard daisy trying to wake me up.

"I'm still asleep daisy". I said while my face was on the pillow.

"But Master called a meeting for us"! She said and that suddenly waked me up.

"Meeting"? I asked and she nodded then pulled me out of the bed. I fixed myself and also daisy's ribbon before going out at the room. I noticed that I'm the only one asleep because all of them were now there.

I was greeted by wendy and carla then suggested me to take a seat beside her with the others. Master cleaned his throat and started his announcment.

"So I will announce that a little bit time has passed, Mato went here for me to know the event for today". Master said then Erza asked master about that.

"So what it is Master"? Erza said and master continued his announcement.

"Today they will have an elimination round for the surprise event. I don't know what it is but I think he said that to me to inform all of you for that event". Master said.

"Don't worry master. We are the one who will win this tournament"! Erza said and all of us nodded in agreement.

~Time Skip~

"Welcome to our fourth day of the Grand Magic Games! Today's event was called 'Door of the Dragon'." Mato said.

"This event sounds difficult". I said.

"Ya. I guess so". Daisy said.

"In this event all of the team will participate. All of you will enter each of the seven doors. In these doors it was like a portal. It will send all of you into a place and when you entered the door, the door will automatically lost and it will only appear when you beat the dragon and the other monsters on that place". Mato explained.

"A dragon huh"? Natsu said.

"Are you all ready"? Mato asked and all of the participants and me as well nodded.

"And let the event BEGIN"! As mato said the seven doors appear.

"Okay Happy let's kick some ass"! Natsu said.

"Aye sir"! Happy said and when we entered it we suddenly fell like we were gonna fall in nowhere.

"O-ouch"! My butt hitted in a rock. I stand up scratching it and saw the others also scratching the part of their body that was hitted on the ground.

"That was a bad landing for me"! Happy said while scratching his head on the water.

"This was a beautiful place to have a battle isn't it"? Lucy said and when we turned around our heads we saw a paradise because of it's majestic green grass, blue colored sky, and beautiful flowers.

"See. This place was--". Lucy was unable to finish her sentence when a group of dog-like monsters appear.

"... w-was scary"! She continue her sentence and scream.

"Okay doggies. C'mon and bite me"! Natsu said teasing the monsters and they jump towards natsu.

"Fire Dragon's Wing Attack"! They were all hitted by natsu.

"This was so easy"!! Natsu laughed with his hands on the waist. When a sudden Clan of monsters appear. Our mouths almost touch the floor when we saw the plenty monsters.

"I-I think they didn't like what you did to their family natsu". I said while shaking.

"If they don't like it I will also do that to them. Right happy"? Natsu said with a flaming fist.

"Aye sir"! And happy lift natsu up.

"Fire Dragon's Roar"! Natsu blew fire from above to the monsters but it was like nothing hitted because of their number. I think they were 1000 at all.

"Okay Let's kick it all". Erza said.

"Heaven Dragon's ROAR "!! I hitted atleast a half of them but it was replaced by a group of monster again.

"Looks like they were not running out"! Daisy said.

"This was only the beginning so we should pass those monsters". Erza said and we all nodded.

"Requip"! Erza change into her Heaven's Wheel Armor and attacked the monsters.

"Circle Sword"! The swords rotate sorrounding her circularly and hitted a large amount of monsters.

"Heaven Dragon's Wing Slash"! I was attacking the monsters continuoisly when daisy suddenly shouted.

"Hydee, watch out"! I look behind me and saw a monster was about to attack me but before it can, daisy lift me up.

"Thank you daisy. That was a close one". I said.

"Heaven Dragon's Holy Cyclone"! And I hitted a large amount of it.

"Fire Dragon' ROAR"!
"Heaven Dragon's ROAR"! My attack and Natsu's combined creating a big explosion and half of the monsters were hitted.

"Let's continue attacking them"! Erza said and we all agreed.

"Ice make: Lance"! Gray said.

"Gate of the Twins... GEMINI"! Lucy summoned a spirit.

"Piri piri"! The twin spirit said and attacked the monsters.

"Gate of the Golden Bull... TAURUS"! Lucy summoned again a celestial spirit and attacked also.

We are all continue attacking 'till there were no monsters getting out. We are all tired and losing magic energy when a sudden earthquake occurs.

"W-what's that"! Lucy said.

"Let's just find out"! Erza said and before we can run a giant creature appear in front of us. It has dark hard scales and its eyes were red. It has also sharp teeth and a big black wings. This dragon has a red orb on it's chest and I think that's his heart.

"A dragon". Natsu said. It growl and the ground cracks also the trees break up because of the powerful pressure. All of us hold at the grass to keep us on not flying.

"You idiot"! Natsu don't hesitate to attack the dragon. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist"!

He hitted the dragon but it doesn't look a little hurt on the dragon. It growls again with a powerful force sending natsu to flew above.

"Natsuuu"! Happy flew behind natsu and catch him.

"Your just lucky bastard"! Natsu exclaimed and was about to attack. "Fire Dragon's Roar"!

The dragon again growled and sent natsu and happy flying at a high distance.

"Requip"! Erza change into her Morning Star Armor and give a burst of attack. "Photon Slicer"! And a large beam hitted the dragon but it doesn't affect the dragon.

"Looks like it doesn't damaged by our attacks"! Lucy said. The dragon started to charge power at its mouth. It was forming a dark orb at its mouth as he was charging.

"I think it was a bad idea to just stared at what this dragon was doing"! Lucy said but its late when the dragon unleashed a huge dark violet beam towards our place and we were all shocked on its huge roar.

"Aaaaaahhhhh"!! The last thing I heard before I lose my consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the cliffhanger...

How do you find this chapter ???

I hope you enjoy reading this...

ENJOY THE REST.... XD...