In Right Time...

Hydee's POV:
I found myself in a center while daisy was still asleep beside me. I also saw wendy and carla sleeping at the chair while their heads were on the bed. Wendy moves and slowly opened her eyes.

"Oh Wendy I'm sorry. Did I wake you up"? I asked 'cause I can see at her face that she was still sleepy.

"N-no Hydee.*yawn* It's okay". She replied.

"How do you feel now"? She asked me and I happily nodded to prove her that I'm already alright.

"By the way. What was happening at the arena when I'm still asleep"? I asked her.

"Erza said that the second tag battle between Blue Pegasus' Ichiya and Eve Tearm versus the Lamia Scale's Lyon Vastia and Jura Neekis had just finished. She said that the winner was the Lamia Scale". Wendy narrated to me what did Erza said to her.

"That's Lamia Scale was quite good too". I said in playful tone. We continued our conversation 'till the time passed by.

============================

Lucy's POV:

"For our last tag battle will be Sabertooth's Rouge Cheney and Orga Nanagear!! Versus Mermaid Heel's Millianna and Kagura Mikazuchi. Our match will start in a few minutes". Mato announced.

Everyone were cheering loudly and whistling on their favorable team. "And let the battle begin"!! Mato announced and the battle starts but I'm not paying attention on it.

That Kira of mystic light. I dont know but... I have a bad feeling on that girl. She was like the raven tail members. She will gonna kill hydee at their battle lately. I think there's something to happen because of her.. but.. I don't know what is it. My toughts gone when natsu suddenly pinched me.

"O-ouch"! I groaned because of that. "Why did you pinched me natsu"? He was in innocent eyes.

"Because your not paying attention". He said and I complain.

"I'm sorry but I'm just thinking something". I said and natsu gave me a puzzled look.

"What is it luce"? I don't want to tell to natsu what do I feel on that girl 'cause I'm not sure of it so I didn't tell to him the truth.

"Uhmm. I've been thinking about hydee's recovery". I said and gave him a smile so that he could not notice that I'm lying at him.

"C'mon Natsu... Let's just watch the battle". I said and I have no choice but to watch the battle.

"Archenemy: Strong Form"! Kagura gave a powerful attack at Orga but he only dodge it and orga throw a black lightning to kagura. Same as he, kagura also dodge it.

"Millianna"! Kagura called milliana and she nodded. I think they have a plan at this battle. Kagura jumped at the air and rush towards Orga.

"Archenemy: Slicing Form"! Orga was about to dodge it but he can't move and find himself wrapped by orange whips.

"You can't dodge now.. Lightning God Slayer"! Millianna said. Orga was hitted by kagura's attack and created a thick fog at that area.

"Good job millianna". Kagura thanks millianna but.. a sudden lightning hitted both of them. They both fell at the ground but helped each other to stand.

"I'm sorry but we need to win". Rouge said. "Shadow Dragon's..."

"Lightning God's..." Orga also charges power at his mouth.

".. ROAR"!! Rouge screamed.

".. BELLOW"!! Orga screamed.

Their attack combined then turns into a powerful and destructive attack rushing towards the two Mermaid Heel's mage. They were shocked on that attack and get hitted.