Weakness Behind the Power

Normal POV:
All of the participants on each guild were now fighting together with the exceeds. Yeah the council permit the exceeds to join this event. While on the part of the arena where the Fairy tail are. They were cheering their team and their master has the loudest voice on cheering his childs up.

"Hydee you can do that"!! Wendy said cheering her bestfriend.

"Natsu stand up. That was a true man is"! Elfman said.

~At the Portal~

All of the team fairy tail were now down. They have many bruises while the dragon has no damage at all.

"T-this was tough". Salamander said trying to get up.

"It was only a clone so I think this has a weakness". Gray said. Lucy stared at the dragon and noticed something.

"What about the red orb on its chest"? Lucy suggested.

"Yeah I think your right lucy"! Gray said.

"We can still stand right?" Erza asked to them already chin up but the other eye was closed because of her bruises. "If we can still stand, we can still fight and we will never give up for our guild. For FAIRY TAIL"!! She screamed raising her right fist.

"For FAIRY TAIL"!! They replied also raising their right fists.

"C'mon Idiot"! Natsu said to the dark dragon. It growls loudly enough to break the large trees.

"I think that was the answer". The blonde said.

"Okay. Daisy"! Daisy lift hydee up for a better place on attacking the dragon. Happy also lift natsu up not far from where is hydee and daisy.

"Fire Dragon's..." Natsu said.

"Heaven Dragon's..." Hydee said.

"Iron Dragon's..." Gajeel said.

"...ROAR"!! The three dragon slayers screamed and their three powerful attacks unite resulting a big powerful attack targeting the red orb on the dragon's chest. They hitted it and caused a big explosion.

"I hope they did it". Lucy said. When the smoke was gone, the orb at the dragon's chest didn't break but it has a crack.

"That orb was very hard 'cause even that powerful attack didn't had a chance to break it at all". Lucy said.

"Don't worry let's do it again and again. I know we can break that orb." Hydee said and they all nodded.

"Iron Dragon's Club"! Gajeel was not lucky to hit the orb and send flying by the dragon's tail.

"Heaven Dragon's Holy Cyclone"! A swirling cloud-like wind hitted the orb and made a little crack on it.

"Fire Dragon's Wing Attack"! Natsu didn't hitted the orb because the dragon blocked his attack by its giant black wings and flew at the sky. Natsu and Hydee were lifted by their exceeds towards the dragon.

"Requip"! Erza changed into her Black Wing Armor and also go towards it. "Moon Flash"! Erza hitted the orb and made a little bit crack on it. The dragon gets angry and again charge power on its mouth creating a dark orb.

"Let's finish this bustard"! Natsu said going towards the dragon.

"What do you think are you doing flamebrain"!! Gray screamed but natsu still going towards it and silent.

"Natsu it's dangerous"! Hydee said but this time natsu spoke.

"It's not if it is for fairy tail. We gave our best to achieve this event and we will never give up. We are members of fairy tail and we are the one who will win this tournament"! Natsu said.

"You're right natsu but we will not let you to do that alone. We are here to help our comrades"! Erza said and natsu nodded commanding happy to go faster.

"Aye sir"!! Happy quikly obeyed natsu and the dragon turn its head towards natsu then burst its powerful roar.

"Fire Dragon's ROAR"! Natsu gave his full power attack.

"Heaven Dragon's ROAR"! Hydee screamed.

"Iron Dragon's ROAR"! Gajeel said.

"Photon Slicer"! Erza also attacked while in her Morning Star Armor.

"Ice make: Lance"! Gray said.

"Gate of the Scorpion... SCORPIO"! Lucy summoned one of her celestial spirit and commanded him to attack.

"Sand Buster"! Scorpio obeyed her owner and attacked.

All of their attacks were targetted at the dragon. Their attacks and dragon's attack fight for victory until their attack wins and hitted the dragon's orb in a full impact. It slowly cracked and explode crushing it into pieces and created a big explosion as the dragon also crushed. After the smoke was gone, the door appears infront of the team fairy tail.

"W-we did it"!! Lucy screamed.

"Yay"!! Hydee said while jumping in joy and daisy as well.

"I hope we are the first one who finished the event". Happy said.

"I'm sure of that happy. Haha." Natsu said laughing. They all cheered because of the victory before entering the door. When they entered, the loud screams were the first they heard and congratulates by Mato.

"Congratulations Team Fairy Tail! You did it right on time"! Mato said.

"So we are the first right"? Lucy asked with a big smile.

"Uhmm. Actually... You finished 6th place". Mato said and all of them sweatdropped and silence field the arena.

"Eeeek. I really thought we are the first". Lucy said still sweatdropping.

"Congratulations to all of you"! Master said to them and also the others congratulates them.

"The result of the event for today were now here...
1: Sabertooth
2: Lamia Scale
3: Mystic Light
4: Mermaid Heel
5: Blue Pegasus
6: Fairy Tail
7: Quatro Cerberus
This means that the Team Quatro Cerberus was now eliminated for this tournament. To the others who passed, CONGRATULATIONS"!! Mato screamed and earned loud shouts from the audience.

"I'm glad we did it even if we're on 6th place". Lucy said.

"As I said". Natsu said.

"Are you sure on that because without us you can't do that FLAMEBRAIN"!! Gray teased.

"You must shut up ICE PRINCESS"!! Natsu teased back.

"Grrrrr"! Natsu and gray growled at each other.

"Stop fighting you two"! Erza scolded the two and immediately stopped their argue.

"Today we will have a tag battle on each group. And for our first tag battle will be between Fairy Tail's... Natsu Dragneel and Hydee Skyfrou Vs. Mystic Light's... Kira Devour and Philip Paul"! Mato announced and the participants were now on the battle field.

"Let the battle COMMENCE"!! Mato started the first tag battle and both of the teams were ready to attack.

"So they have a new member". Erza said from their place.

"Let's finish this quickly hydee". Natsu said to the heaven dragon slayer.

"If that's what you want natsu". Hydee said smiling.

"C'mon Hydee". Kira said in a grin but hydee was in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you find my chapter??

Thank you for reading...

Enjoy the rest.... XD..