Saving Lucy and Igneel

Normal POV:
"Happy flew faster"! Natsu commanded to happy in serious tone. "Aye"! Happy quickly obeyed natsu and flew faster. They continued on searching for their comrades until they saw another creature flying.

"That was an enemy. Let's bump those bustards happy"! Natsu commanded and happy facepalmed.

"I don't think this was a good idea natsu". Happy said unconvincably.

"C'mon happy.. when did I get wrong"? Natsu said pouting with his both arms crossed on his chest.

"Do you want for me to tell you all of that". Happy sweatdropped but they still rush towards the flying creature. They becoming nearer and nearer then happy closed his eyes to be ready in any circumstances. As they get nearer natsu noticed that it was lector and sting.

"H-happy!!" Natsu screamed but happy got it as for him to flew faster so that is what he did. "HAPPY STOP"!! Natsu again screamed making lector and sting to look at them and they were shocked when they saw natsu and happy was heading towards them in full speed.

Finally happy opened his eyes on natsu's scream but it's too late to stop because of the speed and they bumped into sting and lector making all of them to fall.

"Eeek. T-that was a bad landing". Natsu fell with his head first to the ground and it hitted on a rock.

"As I told lately natsu". Happy said scratching his head. Sting and lector were scratching their heads as well.

"What the heck are on you natsu"! Sting said angrily.

"It's not my fault dumbass"!! Natsu also replied angrily. They start arguing like they were little kids while happy and lector just take a long sigh. Happy and lector scan the place where they fall and noticed a person behind the tree.

"Uhmm. I think there was a person behind that tree". Happy said shaking while pointing the tree. The argue of the two dragon slayers suddenly stopped when they hear what did happy said.

"Are you sure happy"? Natsu said and happy nodded.

"Happy's right". Lector said and sting look at lector. "If that so.. we need to know who's behind that tree". Sting said.

"I'll fight it whoever it was"! Natsu said and run towards the tree without thinking on whatever happens.

"He was very wreckless". Happy said to himself. When there was a step left before natsu can reach the tree it suddenly disappears revealing the man with green hair and a little bit messy.

"Good to see you again salamander". Philip said and natsu gave him a smirk.

"Me too, messy hair"! Natsu replied and they were both exchanging death glare. Happy, lector and sting went towards natsu and the reverse mage.

"Natsu. Be careful on that guy". Happy said worriedly. "Don't worry happy". Natsu replied not breaking their eye contact.

"Give me back my comrades you messy haired idiot"! Natsu said and philip just smirk. "If you really want". He replied and pointed the top of a tree beside him and there was lucy tied with a magical rope. Her mouth was covered with cloth so she was unable to speak. A sudden green color blinks on philip's eyes and the scarf disappeared.

"Natsu.. happy"! Lucy screamed asking for help. "Don't worry we will help you lucy". Natsu said and philip smirked evily.

"I didn't play with her when you're still not here 'cause I want to share to you the beautiful sound of her scream salamander". Philip said laughing and natsu gets pissed off with flaming fist.

"Don't ever try to hurt lucy"! Natsu screamed already fired up.

"Bring the leaves to past.. Reverse"! The leaves instantly gone making the tree very dangerous because of the pointed stems and these stems were very near at lucy's body. "So are you ready"? Philip asked lucy and she was very afraid.