The Master Or The King ?

Normal POV:
All of the members finally met each other at one place.

"I'm glad that all of you were safe". Erza said.

"Yeah! But the others were not feeling great". Gray said while laying yukino at the ground. The other members who were badly wounded were laid on the ground and wendy went to heal them.

"Don't worry I'll heal--". Wendy tried to heal even a single person but her magic was still drained from her last battle, and even she was also wounded.

"D-don't forced yourself wendy". a voice was heard from the laying bodies.

"L-lucy? Are you already feeling good"? Natsu asked to the exhausted blonde.

"I-I'm okay Natsu. We need to help the person who was not here. You know who I was referring". Lucy said and natsu gave him a puzzled look. Everyone scan all the people and noticed..

"Rogue and frosch weren't here". The white dragon slayer said.

"Hydee and daisy, too". Levy said but happy noticed something worse.

"Even MASTER WASN'T HERE"!! Happy yelled making everyone to widened their eyes.

"M-master?!" All of them were surprised and erza was the one who recovered first.

"We need to help them. I've got a feeling that they were fighting kira and master was on that girl, too"! Erza said and they suddenly heard a loud crash.

"I think they were at that place"! Erza said pointing the source of the sound.

"I will go with you erza"! Gray said followed by juvia, gajeel, happy and lucy.

"Are all of you sure even if you all were really wounded"? Erza asked and everyone nodded.

"I'll give my remaining magic power on saving my comrades". Lucy said.

"I also want to come with you erza. Please. I just wanna bring carla to hydee. Because.. because.. I know that she will die if she would stay at this situation". Wendy said with tears running down from her eyes and hugging her exceed tightly.

"Yes you can, wendy. But you need to be strong to save carla". Erza smiled and wendy feels better wiping her tears away because of what did erza said.

"Okay. I'm all fired up"! Natsu and the others were about to run at the place when sting called them.

"Sabertooth will also come to saved our comrades". Sting said and erza replied.

"No need. We'll do it for your guild"! Erza refused then smiled at sting and sabertooth's master smiled back.

Natsu and the others went to the place while the others including igneel were left to took care on the wounded members.

~Time Skip~

The place was so devastated. There were many broken trees scattered by on the whole place. Natsu and the others noticed the unconscious shadow dragon slayer with the two exceeds leaning on a broken tree.

"W-what happened to him"? Erza and the others ran over them and asked the pink exceed of hydee for the reason of that whole thing.

"Rogue is really wounded from his battle with hydee's dragon. But then, you should come over there and help hydee". Daisy explained pointing the direction where the battle field was.

"Wendy. I think you should take care of them". Erza suggested and wendy just nodded.

"Yes Ma'am"! Wendy said. Natsu and the others went towards the direction where daisy pointed at. They were surprised what they've seen. Hydee was really exhausted and laying on the ground but the death dragon slayer was still undamaged. All of them quickly run to hydee worried.