First Mission..

Lucy's POV:
I waked up that sun was shining through the window. I wake Hydee up so we can go to the guild for her first mission.

"Hydee! Wake up!" I was shaking her body. She sighs and get up on the bed. She looks so cute when getting up from sleep because of course, she was only a 12 year old girl.

"I'm ready Lucy". She said and we walked towards the guild. We opened the guild's door and as usual they were all fighting. "Hi Hydee! Let's go to the board and find a job for our group". Wendy said to Hydee smiling.

"C'mon Lucy"! Hydee said to me and we all three go to the board to pick a job.

"How about this". Hydee pull out the paper and showed to us. Before we could read the paper, someone slammed the door. And it was Salamander with the group.

"So what are you guys looking at"? Erza asked.

"We just have find a job for our group". And I read the paper. "It says that we need to punish some robbers and they were called "Mystic Three". The price was 800,000 jewels."

"Sounds strong but we can have 100,000 jewels each. Enough to pay our rent in apartment, Lucy." Hydee said.

"So we can now see your fighting skills Hydee. I'm pretty sure that you're much stronger than Wendy". Natsu said with an insulting voice to Wendy.

Wendy sigh and said. "Of course I'm much stronger". Wendy said pouted.

"We better go to arrive at the place early". Erza said.

Wendy's POV:
We all went to the train station and I noticed that Hydee had a bad feeling on it and because she was a dragon slayer she has a motion sickness, too.

"Hey Hydee! are you okay?" I asked her even if I know what she would say.

"Actually I have motion sickness but not that bad". Hydee replied and we go inside the train with the others.

~Time Skip~

It was a long 8 hours and we all got off the train. Erza get up Natsu and throw him outside the train.

"O-ouch, Erza it hurts". Natsu said pouted while scratching his head.

"Great! We get into the place earlier than I expected"! Lucy said.

"If it's okay to all of you, we can start our job now". Erza said with the fist on air.

"I'm all fired up"! Natsu said and we all nodded.

We heard a fire alarm and run towards where the alarm was coming from. We saw the jewelry shop toasting by the flame and a four people was running out from the jewelry store with a bag full of jewels.

"I think they were the Mystic Four"! I said, then they nodded and we block their way.

"Get those jewels back if you don't want to taste our punishment". Gray said with a smirk.

Hydee's POV:
All of them only smirk back like they were not scared on our number refered to them.

"Even if you have a great advantage on us, we can defeat all of you". The voice of the little girl like at my age and has a dark blue hair with a huge violet hat was familiar.

"Can you hear what are you saying? But if that's what you want we will punish all of you"! Natsu said and his fist are on flames.

The huge hatted girl looked up and I was shocked on what I saw. "Sh-she is th-the girl, s-she is K-Kira". I murmured.

"Hydee are you okay"? Wendy asked me looking at my eyes covered by my hair.

"It's just nothing". I said. The black haired woman throw a violet confetti and it becomes many then stick at our body.

"W-what is this? I can't move". Erza said.

"The purple paper can make people paralyzed, by the way I'm Ana". She said.

"Paper Magic huh? Like what we fought on one of the Garou Knights". Natsu said.

"Red Paper Dance"! She throw red papers and turned into flames then hitted us.

"Ahhhh"! We all shouted and fell on the ground.

"Lucy! Take Wendy and Hydee to a safer place". Erza was trying to get up.

"Let's go". Lucy said to us and we hide on a barrel.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist"! Natsu's attack was countered by Kira.

"Light Barrage"! Natsu flew and hit the wall.

"I'm Kira and I uses light magic like your master"! She said to Natsu that was trying to get up from her attack.

"Requip"! Erza turned into her Lightning Empress Armor and throw an attack to the blue haired woman. She dodge it easily.

"Roar of the Water Dragon"! She said and Erza was hitted. "I'm Musu and as you see, I'm a Water Dragon Slayer.

"Ice make... Lance"! Gray screamed. "Soul script... Fire"! Levy said and their combo move didn't affect the green haired man.

"Raging Blade"! Both gray and levy fell unconscoius at the ground. "My name is Slicer, so if you wanna live, go and run". He said.

"No we will not! Sword of the Iron Dragon"! Gajeel run towards Slicer... but Slicer countered it.

"Sword Blades"! Gajeel was hit by one of the blades.

"So you were using Blade Magic? But I will punish you for what you did, Roar of the Iron Dragon"! He growl and Slicer just dodge it.

"Dancing Blade"! Gajeel flew at the wall and fell unconscious.

"We must helped them"! I said to Lucy.

"But Erza said-- ". Lucy was cut off when I again said, "We must fight like a Fairy Tail Wizard and a Fairy Tail Wizard was not letting her comrades to suffer alone". And they nodded.

Natsu and Erza was the only standing. "Thunder Storm"! Erza attacked to Musu. "Lightning Flame of the Fire Dragon"! Natsu also attacked to Kira but Kira and Musu only dodged the attacked of the two.

"Light of darkness"! Kira screamed. I didn't know that she learned that move but me and Wendy countered it because Natsu and Erza were already losing their magic energy.

"Roar....of the Sky Dragon"! Wendy said.
"Roar....of the Heaven Dragon"! I said.

Our attacked hit Kira but it only gives a small damage to her.

"Is that what you've got for all these years... Hydee"! She said.

Hope you like this chapter....

Pls. Vote, Share and Follow....

Sorry for later update than others....

ENJOY!!  XD