Natsu's Plan

A/N:
I'm so sorry for so long update guys. I've been searching for idea in this chapter so I hope you'll like it. Sorry...✌

...............................................

RECAP:

"You idiot. What the heck are you doing. Don't you undetstand that they can't hear you? ". Gray said but gajeel still stand and get hitted by the iron dragon's iron tail sending him to the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gray's POV:

"What the heck is up on you gajeel?! You must defeat that dragon of yours to save juvia"! I scolded him and he stood up then walk towards the iron dragon. I think that iron head finally understand me.

"I have no interest on saving that rain woman. I'll take metalicana back to normal even if it cost my life"! He was really a dumbass on saying that thing.

"~You're an Idiot". I whispered to myself when a sudden huge outburst of breath attack made in iron landed on our place and sent us flying on the mid air.

"That's quick huh?" I prepared to attack the dragon when iron head suddenly went infront of me. "What do you think you're doing dumbass"!

"If I'm you, I will not continue my attack". He said and that makes me pissed off.

"Please stop being so--". I was unable to finish my sentence when he suddenly punch me at my face. "How dare y--". I didn't finish my sentence when I saw that iron head's serious face with his hair covering his eyes.

"I would not let anybody to lay even a single finger on metalicana". I heard he said softly, for others they found it so romantic but for me it was kinda rude.

................................................

Natsu's POV:
I'm riding on igneel and finding the others. I can't see them anywhere.

"Where in the earth did they go". I'm starting to get pissed off when I noticed a dragon down the grassy field.

"Igneel. Look down"! I said pointing the place and he quickly dashed down into the place. As we was getting nearer, I noticed two persons.

"Mira! Wendy!" I screamed when we landed off.

"What happened"? I asked the exhausted wendy and mira.

"Grandeeney was just attacking us". Mira replied.

"I-I'ts all my fault. I can't do anything to stop grandeeney and to save carla". Wendy was now crying. I saw carla's ear was frozen and it giving her a bad feeling.

"Why can't you heal her wendy"? I asked worriedly.

"M-my magic wasn't enough to defreeze the ice so I would be needing hydee but I can't escaped from grandeeney and find her". Wendy cried more.

"Don't cry wendy. I'll find hydee for you". I said and that makes her feel better.

"T-thank you natsu". She said.

"Stop this grandeeney! Wake up on that nightmare". I turned my head and saw igneel stopping grandeeney for our safety.

"Why are you doind this grandeeney"? I heard wendy said softly.

"I think I must first defeat this dragon for you wendy". I said and run to the place where igneel and grandeney are, when wendy suddenly called me and I stopped.

"Natsu! Let me handle grandeeney. You should go and find hydee". I was worried on her because she was forced to fight with her dragon.

"Are you sure wendy"? Mira said and that was exactly I was going to say. I feel so embarassed with that. "Yes Mira. I will do what is right". Mira and I nodded to her.