My Buddy..

Hydee's POV:
And I again slowly parted the green bush and this time my other eye was opened. I was fully shocked to what I saw and opened my other eye so that I can see it clearly. I saw an injured pink cat with a white tummy and has a red ribbon on top of her head. This help me notice that she was a girl exceed like carla. She has many bruises.

"H-help". The cat said and I'm going to ask her why she was injured but she suddenly fell at the ground make me to catch her.

I immediately call the others to see the injured exceed. They run towards me and I think they were curious for what I see because of their faces. They were also shocked when they saw the pink exceed laying on my arms.

"W-what happened to that exceed"? Lucy asked.

"I-I don't know". I said confused.

"But what is that exceed doing here". Carla said also confused while natsu was roaming around.

"I think this was the answer to our questions". Natsu said looking behind of the big tree not far from our place. We immediately went to the place and I'm still holding the pink cat.
We saw a hole in the tree enough for an exceed to fit. Happy and Carla went inside and in a minute go out.

"I think this was the house of that exceed". Happy said.

"Ya. But I think we need to bring her immediately to the guild's infirmary because of her injuries". I said to them worried.

"Your right Hydee. Happy! go to the guild and notice the others for what we saw". Natsu commanded.

"Aye". Happy flew away.

"Hydee let's go". Wendy said and all of us run towards the guild.

We are now at the guild and I immediately bring the exceed to the infirmary. Me, wendy, lucy, natsu and the exceeds were waiting while Erza and the others who were not at the scene are asking so many questions. I only sweatdropped because I can't handle their rumbled questions.

"I hope that exceed would be alright". Wendy said.

"So if you were the one who found her.. it only means that you and that exceed were destinied". Lucy said happily.

"Aye. Like natsu you're a dragon slayer so she was your exceed Hydee". Happy continued what lucy said.

"Maybe you two were right but it was up to her if she will agree". I said and the door of the infirmary opened saying that she was now alright.

We entered the room and saw the pink exceed much better than before. I sitted beside the bed.

"Are you now alright"? I asked.

"Yes. Thank you for your help". She replied.

"Please dont mind but why are you there"? I asked the cat again and the silence occupy the room then a sudden tear run down from her eyes.

"I-I was been living into a village with my parents w-when a sudden group of hunters kill all the exceeds and my parents did their best to hide me. They've been killed like the others and I am the only one who survive so I live alone at the big tree for months. Then a hunter again saw me and try to kill me so I run and hide at the bush. When he can't find me he go away. I hide there a hour then I finally felt my weakness but before I closed my eyes I saw you". She explained.

"Don't worry we're both have an awful past so I understand you". I said.

"W-what do you mean"? She asked wiping her tears.

"I also lose my parents because of bad peoples just like you". I said with teary eyes. "U-uhmm. What is your name cutie"? I said already smiling.

"I am Daisy". The pink cat with a red ribbon on the head said.

"I'm Hydee Skyfrou. But.. uhmm.. since you were alone. Can you be my buddy"? I asked hoping that she would agree.

"I'm happy to be with you". She replied smiling.

"Thank you my buddy". I said and hug her.

"Thank you too"! My pink buddy said.

"Let's celebrate for your new exceed hydee"! Lucy screamed.

All of the guild members were cheering when they again suddenly fought because of gray and natsu's argue. Erza was eating her strawberry cake while cana was drinking gallons of beer without being drunk. Me and Daisy were on the counter when wendy and carla greet us.

"Hello hydee and daisy". Carla said and we greeted back.

"So this is what a guild is". Daisy said.

"It's so crazy right". Wendy said and we all laugh.

"I'm very much excited for the grand magic games". I said.

"Don't worry hydee I would cheer you". Daisy said.

"Hi Daisy. Do you want a fish"? Happy said like he was courting the pink exceed.

"Oh thank you happy". Daisy said and eat the fish. "This was so delicious".

I saw happy have a little shade of red on its cheeks. "T-thank you".

"I think it's a bit late". I said.

"Yes it was". Wendy said and giggle.

"Hydee c'mon"! Lucy said.

"Coming"! I also said. "Let's go daisy".
When we are at lucy's apartment we immediately fixed the bed to get rest. Lucy take a shower and I go next to her.

"It's been a wonderful day". I said. "Goodnight lucy".

"Goodnight daisy". I said before I finally fell asleep.

==================================================================

I hope you enjoyed this chapter....

Pls. Vote and follow..

Enjoy !! XD....