Carla's Frozen Ear

Wendy's POV:
Me and carla were walking on a grassy field with a beautiful view of the sky at any position when I heard foot steps incoming through my super hearing.

"Carla let's hide"! I dragged carla with me behind the tree to hide at the person who was walking. Carla was about to talk when I cut her off.

"Shhhhh". I can notice the puzzled look at her face but we need to be more protective at those members of kira that were very dangerous.

"Anybody here"! I heard a voice of a woman so I slowly take a look from behind the tree and I saw that it was only mira. Carla also take a look and quickly flew to mira before I followed her.

"Oh carla and wendy"! Mira said in her usual soft voice with a smile.

"So how do you come up at this place"? Carla asked and she replied carla's question.

"I'm just finding lucy and the other members who took by kira when I saw a dragon flying and I followed it until I found myself already here". Mira explains.

"So we better be carefu--". I' m not about to finish my sentence when a sudden creature lands on the ground creating an earthquake. I was overwhelmed when I found that it was Grandeeney and at the same time shocked when I saw a man with green spiky hair above her.

"T-that was slicer who defeated erza right"? Mira asked me but I've just stared at grandeeney and slicer.. not believing that grandeeney have permitted that man to ride at her.

"We all know that you can't defeat me so get back on your stupid members and tell them to stop this nonsense battle". He said and I've noticed yukino of fairy tail were laying on grandeeney full of bruises.

"Get yukino back to the sabertooth"! I heard mira screamed and already transformed in her Satan Soul: Sitri form that was very creepy but slicer just gave mira a smirk like he was not afraid of mira. Mira attacked slicer in an immense speed but slicer countered it.

"Blade Storm"! A thousand of blades were fired towards mira but she evaded all the blades and she attacked slicer faster than before and a large smoke was created to their area. After it gones.. me, carla and mira were in a fully shocked estate when we saw that grandeeney protected him from mira's attack. But why did she do that? Is that the effect of the spell used to them by kira?

"G-grandeeney". I whispered to myself while I saw the fully damaged mira still attacking slicer while slicer have no damage at all.

"Demon's Ball"! She fired a powerful attack and slicer as well.

"Fire mode: Flaming Blades of the Sun"! A beam of fire with blades surrounding it circularly headed towards mira. Their attacks create an explosion and mira have been off guard when slicer gave a follow up attack.

"Dark mode: Raging Storm of Darkness"! The sky becomes dark and emits a large beam of dark blades to mira and gets hitted making her screamed in pain and fall at the ground.

"Mira"! I quickly rushed where mira fell and heal her but the other wounds were too deep so she was not fully healed. "Are you okay mira"?

"T-thank you wendy". She said trying to stand up.

"I'll handle him mira". I stopped her from standing and let her to take a rest.

"I'm counting on you... wendy". She said and carla lift me up.

"You'll pay man. Sky Dragon's Wing Attack"! Slicer dodge the swirling wind and smirks.

"Blade Spiral"! I also dodge all of his blade that can give a great damage when hitted. "What do you think are you doing. Your just thinking about yourself and nevermind the sake of the others." I conclude but he didn't listen and fired an attack.