The Sacred Spell...

Hevoura's POV:
The next morning I saw the sun shining at me then I remembered Hydee's expression yesterday..

~Flashback~

"Wow!! What is this place? This is like a paradise". Hydee said touching the blue water.

"This is where the dragons are
inhabiting, The Dragon Realm". I said to her while pointing the gigantic creatures flying at the cyan colored sky.

"I haven't been here yet, I didn't know that there was a place like this".
She said in amazement.

"I will show you the other dragons". I said to her.

~Time Skips~

"I'm glad to meet all of you". Hydee take a bow to the dragons.

"Hydee, we can start our training tomorrow so you should take a good rest". I said to her pointing the inn for her.

~End of Flashback~

Normal POV:
After going out, Hevoura turned into a dragon that was really her true form. She has a giant beige-white colored wings, a long neck with her necklace, a beautiful blue eyes, and a long tail with four wings at the end.

Hevoura then flew to Hydee's inn but before she get there Hydee called her.

"Good morning Hevoura"!! Hydee shouted as loud as she could. Hevoura landed up 2 meters far from Hydee.

"Can we get started now"? Hydee asked.

"How do you know that this is me even if I change my form"? She asked consciously.

"It's because of your necklace". Hydee said pointing at the dragon's neck. "I already saw that on our first meeting".

"I see ya. So we should start now". Hevoura said.

~Time Skips~

Hevoura's POV:
I knew that Hydee can be a strong dragon slayer so I will do my best to train her.

~7 years passed~

Hydee's POV:
Many years passed by and Hevoura and me consumed those years by training and bonding, too. She became my mother for a long time.

"I'm glad that you've done it well". Hevoura said to me.

"Ya, cause I wanna be strong and my trainor was good, too". I then said

We both laugh. "I have something to teach you and this was the most sacred spell of the Heaven Dragon Slaying Magic". She said to me with a serious face.

"What is it Hevoura"? I asked .

"The Heaven Dragon's.."

"Sacred Light of the Saints".. She said. "Are you ready for it Hydee"?

"Yes I am". I said on a brave voice.

~Time Skips~

Hydee's POV:
I started to chant the spell.

"Holy heaven full of grace",

"Let me borrow your power",

"Let it burst from within",

"Heaven dragon's"
"SACRED LIGHT OF THE SAINTS"!!

I screamed and I glow much brighter than the sun. The whole place was covered with the light and my targeted tree vanished into the white light I released.

Hevoura's POV:
All of the dragons came toward us and surprised for what they see and me also had been surprised that she did it. When the bright light was gone I was shocked for what I saw. I saw Hydee unconscious at the ground. Her yellow hair turned into white like a snow.

"Hydee"! I and the other dragon goes toward her.

"Why did she fell into the ground"? Hydra, The Water Dragon asked to me.

"It was all my fault. I taught to her the most powerful spell of the Heaven Dragon and this happened because her soul and magic were not prepared for the strong power of the spell. It was also the cause why her hair turned white." I explained with a teary eyes.

"Don't worry I'll fix this up". Floara, The Nature Dragon said and put her hands above Hydee's body.

"HEALING SPORES of the Nature Dragon"! Her hands glow and a minute Hydee slowly opened her eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story..

Hope you like it.

Pls. Vote, Share and Follow me...

Enjoy my next chapter..

XD...