Day 2: Flare vs Elfman

Hydee's POV:
I wake up while daisy was sleeping peacefully beside me and wendy was also still asleep with carla. I went out the room and I saw lucy and the others at the table having a conversation.

"Oh! Good morning Hydee"! Lucy greeted to me as she was waving her hand. I greeted back and smile.

"I hope you took a good rest". Erza said.

"Yes Erza. Uhmm I heard to daisy that juvia was on the clinic. Is she alright"? I said when a sudden scream called me. I turn my head and saw wendy with carla and daisy.

"Yes she was now alright and substituted by Elfman". She said and I nodded.

"I think were now complete so we can go at the arena". Erza said and we all nodded in unison.

"I'm all fired up"! Natsu said with a flaming fist.

"Shut up flamebrain"! Gray said.

"You are the one who must do that ice princess"! Natsu said and their eye to eye contact were creating electricity.

"STOP FIGHTING"! Erza said in scary voice and face. Both of them immediately stop on fear with Erza's expression.

~Time Skip~

"Good morning. Today's event was Chariot. All of you must race towards the finish line and you will run in an interconnected chariots. Goodluck"! Mato says.

All of the participants in each team were now at the end of the interconnected chariots. Our team chooses Gray while at the team B chooses laxus. We didn't pick natsu neither Gajeel 'cause we know that they have motion sickness especially Natsu.

~Time Skip~

Yukino was the one who finishes first seconded by the Raven tail. Our group unfortunately comes 7th placer.

"Yayy! We reach our second day!! And our first battle will be..." Mato was about to announced the mages who'll fight that has been chosen by the king of the Fiore.

"Juvia Lockser from team fairy tail B was exhausted for her last battle so she was substituted by Elfman Stauss! And his opponent was.... Flare Corona from Raven Tail"! Mato said.

So a Raven Tail member will be the opponent of elfman. I heard about their guild that they were unfair on battling. I hope Elfman could win in this kind of mage. I go to master to ask a question.

"Master. Are you sure that Elfman could win in that kind of guild"? I asked worried about that.

"Don't worry Hydee. I gave a warn to the announcer that he would keep an eye on it". Master said and I nodded.

"Let the battle BEGIN"!!! Mato started their battle.

"Are you ready Elfman"! She said in a creepy smile.

"I will defeat you girl"! Elfman change her form. "Beast Soul: Lizardman"! He turned into a lizard- like with spikes around the body creature. He attacked the creepy girl.

"Okay! Hair Shower: Wolf Fang"! Her long hair turned into a wolf and sends elfman flying at the wall. She again gave elfman a creepy smile.

"Don't get so comfortable"! Elfman attacked fast the raven's mage when he change into another form looks like a human leopard-tiger.

"I will finish this"! Flare's hair was burning and catched elfman's feet and hands making elfman unable to move.

"Dammit"! Elfman was groaning in pain because of the burning hair tying him. "Beast Soul: Lizardman"! He finally free from the hair because of it's spiky body.

"You bastard"! Flare attacked and attacked elfman but it doesn't damaged elfman bacause of his form that has thick scales.

"I'll finish this"! Elfman will gave flare a solid punch when suddenly his form returned to his human form like his magic lose. "W-what happened"!

Flare laugh as she knows who did this and started to attack elfman. "Hair Shower: Wolf Fang"! It sends elfman at the wall unconscious.

"W-what happened to elfman"? I said and Master Macarov went at the announcers. I think he saw what happened. While Master was talking at the announcers, the others helped elfman to bring at the clinic.

"It was clear that Raven Tail again uses a Dispelling Magic to make Elfman Stauss lose. That means that they were disqualified". Mato announced.

Master comeback very happy. I wonder what he did to prove his objection to the announcers that it is true.

"In that case we will have a new team starting tomorrow that would be the team who gots the 9th place at the preliminaries. They are the Team Mystic Light.

"Mystic Light huh. Let us see their members"! Natsu said excitedly.

"Since that Elfman were also battered on his battle. Their master decided to disbanded the two groups of fairy tail into one".

"What Master"? I asked curiously.

"It will be bad if team fairy tail B will be disqualified because of their four members right"? Master explained and I nodded.

"I wonder who were that group"? Daisy said and I replied.

"Don't worry daisy. I'm sure we will win this competition". I said to daisy with a big smile and she nodded on agreement.

"And the Team Fairy Tail consist of:
Natsu Dragneel
Erza Scarlet
Lucy Heartfilia
Gray Fullbuster
Hydee Skyfrou and their substitute..
Gajeel Redfox"! Mato announced and I'm very happy that I'm still at the group.

"Congratulations Hydee. Win on your battles and I'm here to cheer you". Wendy said very supportive.

"I'm happy for you Hydeeee"! Daisy said and hug me. I smiled at them saying that I'm very thankful too.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the First battle if you don't like it but I hope you'll like the rest.....

Hope you like it....

ENJOY !!!   XD.......