Prologue

There is some changes in the story.
👉That are Fab 5 are same. And Cabir is gay.
👉Harshad is not negative.
👉There is no past between Harshad and Mukti.
👉Only Navya has crush on Harshad. Not Harshad.
👉Nyonika is not negative.
👉Harshad didn't show any video of cabir and raghav.
👉Harshad have good relation with fab 5
👉There is one more change. But that is a secret. You guys come to know after few chapters.

Prologue -
Manik pov:- druv loves nandini and he better for nandini. She will be happy but why it paining here(he touches his heart). (To himself) Manik Malhotra are you mad it's just attraction. Yes it an attraction. (He sleep by tears 😢 flowing which he don't why).
Nandini pov:- Manik Malhotra... Lie it's all a lie shit why I fall in his trap(to herself you know him better.  I hate you manik from bottom of my heart .Just than her mobile ring with a message from unknown person meet her at space college tomorrow at evening at their secret space. And she is said yes.
Cabir:- I don't know what going on manik life. I know I have seen sparks between manik and nandini from day one. I have to talk with manik.
Alia pov:- Now I will have my manik my love and I get my place back as manik girlfriend.
Druv pov:- I will confess my feelings to my fab 5 then nandini.
Navya pov:- I will confess my feelings to harshad as soon as possible.

Unknown pov:- Mam we have told NT👺that meeting has to held tomorrow. She will come to secret space.