chapter 14

Scene start with nandini house.
Nandini came to the house and was numb to see rishabh, glowing singer6 , fab 4,navya with their partner at her house. And came out of it when rishabh hugged her and was crying.
Nandini:- 🤫 stop crying rishu my boy.
Rishabh:- di I missed you. Y did you leaves us di.
Nandini:- I didn't want to risk you all. So I decided to fake my death for all of your safety. (and hugged rishu and glowing singer6 with their partner came and hugged nandini.)
Nandini:- Guys I cannot breath. (And everyone leave her and told her sorry. After glowing singer6 navya came fast and hugged nandini and started crying and that time she noticed fab 4 is also there and gave them a genuine smile. )
Abhimanyu:- now nandu you have meet my better half and before you speak you know about relationship but I want to introduce to her as my better half because I know your past with them. (Took nandini where mukti was sitting.) So mukti this is my small sis and nandini she is my lady beam... Ouch😵 (because mukti kept her shoes in abhimanyu leg and mukti came and hugged nandini.)
Mukti:- so finally I am getting to meet you after such long time.
Nandini:- you are right mukti that's we are meeting after long time. Can we become friends not to be cordial relation like we had in college.
Mukti:- no friend (nandini become said but composed herself and with fake smile.)
Nandini:- it ok... (Mukti cut in her between)
Mukti:- I didn't complete my sentence and you spoke before only. We are not friend because we are family now. (And nandini hugged her.)
After this she met fab 3 and talk to them. (I am little bit forwarding about it.) (After 1/2 hour spending time with everyone went to sleep.)
****
Scene shift to nyonika guest room.
Manik woke up after hearing noises from outside with half sleep and saw his father and mother sitting there talking and he was shocked to see mother. Thought he was imaginative so he went to his bathroom of guest room and washed his face and went again and saw same. So he shouted ghost👻 came and was running here and there. (🤣🤣🤣)
(After hearing manik shout manik dad and nyonika was numb and composed them and was shocked to see manik running here and there. Manik dad came to manik and smack his head after this manik came to reality.)
Manik:- dad ghost at your back (pointed to nyonika, manik dad couldn't control his laugh🤣 and nyonika was what the hell.)
Manik dad:- manik my son , nyonika is not a ghost and she is alive. We had lied to you about nyonika.
Manik:- but dad why did you have to lie to me. (Before manik dad can speak but nyonika came in between)
Nyonika:- because I am NSA agent.
Manik:- you also NSA agent like nandini.
Nyonika:- yes I am also agent like nandini.
Manik:- why did you leave me?
Nyonika:- because you were not save that time.
Manik:- what are you saying mom?
Nyonika:- it was long time back when you were small around 4 years old. I was in mission and that time my opponent team got access to our house and they practical threatened 🔪 to kill you. So I left to you with your father and took revenge for you... (Manik cut in her between.)
Manik:- why didn't you came back?
Nyonika:- after taking revenge I got to understand that if I have save national then I have to sacrifice my family for it. And I am sorry not looking for you and choose national  and not you.(Nyonika started crying after telling but manik came and hugged him.)
Manik:- mom you don't have to be sorry because you did right for saving other. And I proud of you for choosing to save other people not me.
Nyonika:- I love you my son.
Manik:- and I love you too mom. (And hugged her.)
Manik dad:- I am also there and take me also in hug. (They took him also in hug but they were interpret in between because nyonika mobile rang and she took it and left other side to talk. After few minutes she came back and told she have to go for some important work and after bidding bye went from there.)
****
Scene shift to nandini home.
Everyone woke up and was having chat. Suddenly cabir spoke.
Cabir:- nandini how we are going to prove manik is innocent.
Nandini:- that's leave up to me and my team and don't worry about manik and he has someone who will take care of him of his health and will love. (All fab 4 was confused about whom she is talking.)
Cabir:- about whom are you talking?
Nandini:- I am talking about his mom. She there with him. (Fab 4 was what the hell she talking but before only nandini cut them in between.) She is alive and she also agent like me. (She told further about the matter and everyone was shocked to hear that.)
Cabir:- that mean aunty was alive you and aunty both have same reason to fake death because of saving family right?
Nandini:- right... (Her phone rang and went from there. And came after few minutes.) Guys I have to go now it important. (Bidding byee to them and went from there. )

That for it today. 
Keep voting chapter to appreciate my effort and I will update after 16 December because I am going for wedding.