Chapter 16

Scene start at NSA headquarter.
Rishabh work place. We can see nandini and rishabh are talking.
Rishabh:- mam I got to know that Malhotra industry receptionist and peon was involved see it there in this CCTV footage. (In CCTV footage it seen 2 day back before manik was put in jail. We can see receptionist came to the corner and gave something to peon after that left from there. Peon went to the small kitchen and mix something on tea and went to manik cabin, gave to manik and went from there. Manik drank the tea and few minutes later, he was having head ache and peon came to him told signed this letters for holidays for 2 days. After receiving the letter manik was reading letter and suddenly his phone rang . He took the call and while talking to phone also signed the paper without seeing it. After taking signed from manik peon went from there.
Peon went directly to the corner and from there he sign language to receptionist that work is done and kept the letter there. After sometimes receptionist came and took the letter and went from there to her place.
Footage end.)
Nandini:- rishabh u send me location of this 2 people as soon as possible and don't make me late. (And went to the KS🤔 cabin.)
NT👺:- yes I got the proof of manik innocent . (She show the video to them.)
KS🤔:- what are you going to do now agent NT👺.
NT👺:- me and agent YT😠 will catch them, interrogated them and get to know who is behind them and free Mr. Malhotra.
KS🤔:- ok you can go with this plan and give me time to time update , is that understood .
NT👺:- yes sir. (KS nodded at her, she went from there.)
****
Scene shift Nyonika house.
We can see manik is behavioring like child towards Nyonika because she was feeding food to his son.
Nyonika:-  manik last bite than food is over.
Manik:- no mom you are saying this last 2 minutes and I won't listen this time.
Nyonika:- this time promise manik last bite. (And after listening to her mom, he ate it.)
(Manik father wasn't there, he went for some work.)
Manik:- mom can I ask you something.
Nyonika:- sure manik.
Manik:- from how long do you know nandini?
Nyonika:- I mean know her from her 1  mission but personally I know her from 4 year. Before 4 year I was mission head and I want someone to lead my team and after searching for my leader for few days, finally I got agent NT👺 for my team and mission. From that I personally know her in and out.
Manik:- what was your mission mom.
Nyonika:- i can't tell you son.
Manik:- some hint please mom. (He made puppy face and finally nyonika gave him his demand.)
Nyonika:- it was your space college and here I can't tell you more is that understood.
Manik:- ok mom.
Nyonika:- 1 more think I know your secret🤫.
Manik:- mom what secret? (Nyonika was going to say more but was cut by mobile rang and she excuse herself and went to the corner, took the call after hearing KS she was happy and went to manik.)
Nyonika:- I have a good news for you manik.
Manik:- what is the good news mom.
Nyonika:- we got the proof that you are innocent. (And told him matter but not fully only told who were involved and that it.)
Manik:- mom can I call fab 4 and tell them about good news.
Nyonika:- yes you can but with my mobile not your because enemy have taped your mobile.
Manik:- ok mom. (And call cabir.)
****
Nandini went to rishabh after few minutes.
Nandini:- did you got location rishabh?
Rishabh:- yes mam (he told the location to nandini.)
Nandini:- ok rishabh. (Went from there but came after few minutes.) Rishabh have lunch and then went to work, no skipping food.
Rishabh:- ok di.. Sorry mam.
Nandini:- you can call me di but alone not infront when someone is there. Understood little one. (Before rishabh could say nandini went from there.)
Rishabh pov:- di from very long time i heard you say me little one. I know you always tease me with this name and I always get irrated but today I didn't felt because I miss it. )
Rishabh pov end.
****
Scene shift to fab 4 and glowing singer.
They were eating food and that time cabir mobile rang and it was unknown number and took the call.
Manik:- it me cabir.
Cabir:- manik are you serious calling me. (Everyone turned to cabir side after hearing manik name from cabir and told him to keep in speaker mode.) Manik wait I am keeping it speaker mode, everyone wants to speak with you.
(Manik told everyone about the good news and everyone was happy and relieved. Suddenly maddy mobile he excuse himself and took the call and it was from nandini and talk to her and went to them told the matter that he had to go for duty and went from there.)
****
Nandini went to her cabin and called maddy and told him the matter.
Nandini:- maddy you go to the peon and I will go to receptionist .
Maddy:- ok nandini and catching I will call you.
Nandini:- ok. And be careful.
Maddy:- yes mom.
Nandini:- be serious Maddy don't joke on this.
Maddy:- ok nandini i will not do it again.
****
Scene shift to receptionist house.
We can see nandini rang the bell of the house and someone opened the door and ask about the receptionist. The person told her she call her. After few minutes receptionist came .
Nandini:- are you...
Receptionist:- yes.
Nandini:- I am not beating around the bush and told her that you are under arrest for framing Mr. Manik Malhotra. (Before nandini handcuffs receptionist but receptionist put knife to the neck of the person who opened the door and threatened her and was going back suddenly nandini knees down herself.
Nandini:- I will not arrest you but please don't kill the person. (And nandini signed the person knife is there near them and ask the person attack.)
(Receptionist was seeing and didn't saw that person took knife and got hurts in her hand and nandini came running to her handcuffs her and was taking with her but suddenly there was noise.)
****
Scene shift to peon house.
Maddy came to peon house and knocked the door and peon opened it.
Maddy:- are you...
Peon:- yes it me.
Maddy:- I am not beating around the bush and told her that you are under arrest for framing Mr. Manik Malhotra. (Before Maddy handcuffs him but open the locket from his neck and took poison to eat it and died immediately and Maddy was what the hell and went from there.

That's for today.
Next chapter will be of manan.
And the target for next chapter is 50 vote.