chapter 18

Scene shift to NSA infirmary.
Manik was apologise to nandini but saw her sleeping.
Manik pov:- Nandini I got to know that you know the truth but still I promised myself that I will make things correct between us. (after watching her for a few hours and sleeping there only.)
****
Scene shift to glowing singer house.
Everyone went to sleep because Maddy call them said they will late.
Rishabh and Maddy both came home at night because they don't want to speak about Nandini, directly went to sleep.
But Rishabh couldn't sleep because it was the first time he saw Nandini like that, he was scared for her because this professional was too risky. After tomorrow his practice also will for defence as Nandini told him.
Flashback start
After Nandini shifted to her room.
In the evening Rishabh came to meet her.
Nandini:- what happens Rishabh Y are you looking so sad. (Rishabh didn't say anything but just hugged her and cried for a few minutes.) Rishabh don't cry, baby as u know I don't like tears. (Rishabh stopped crying.) so tell me what happened?
Rishabh:- I got scared after seeing you. ( Nandini understood his emotions.)
Nandini:- Rishabh listen to me carefully as you know that I am in this profession and you too so you have to not to be afraid.
Rishabh:- but di...(was cut by Nandini)
Nandini:- Y did you join this firm?
Rishabh:- because to help people and save them from crime.
Nandini:- exactly my baby that what I am doing and in that only and by saving them I get hurt that not a problem because I get peace to save people is now you are understanding my baby. (Rishabh nodded at her.) So my baby after two days you will have your training of self-defence because I want you to be saved and I will teach you.
Rishabh:- but why di and I know how to fight.
Nandini:- to protect you from our enemy and it will be proper self-defence class so there no chance you to be harmed and I will personally train you.
Rishabh:- wow di you will train me...(was cut by Nandini.)
Nandini:- don't be excited rishu because I am strict in this. ( Rishabh got scared and nodded and went from there.)
Flashback end.
(After thinking about this matter for a few minutes he went to sleep.)
****
Scene shift to Nandini room.
In the morning we can see Nandini was waking up but couldn't because she felt heavyweight above her stomach and saw manik kept a hand above her stomach.
Nandini pov:- why you are doing this manik, why are you coming to me so close and making it difficult for me. (suddenly she remembers about last night.) Shit man, why do I have to disclose secrets to him about the druv matter now he will not leave me. (Again went her side to manik but she controls herself and jerks his hand from her stomach and manik woke up by this and before he could speak was cut by nyonika.)
Nyonika:- manik you have to go back as per rule so go now. (manik went from as he came to know from mom about the rule and regulations here but before going he watches Nandini but Nandini don't give him shit and he went from there with nyonika. As nyonika saw manik face she went with him.
****
Scene shift to NSA headquarters.
In the evening we can see Rishabh was going to Nandini room but he bumped with Maddy.
Maddy:- where are you going?
Rishabh:- to di and want to talk about the case.
Maddy:- you tell me details I give to Nandini and also I want to talk something else too. ( Rishabh told matter and Maddy.) Rishabh one more work came so please do it and let me know as soon as possible. And went to Nandini, Rishabh went to his work.)
****
Scene shift to nyonika house.
Manik was sitting upset, was thinking about how to make Nandini fall for him again and also forgive him. Manik dad couldn't see him taught to cheer him up.
Manik dad:- nyo one manik will be free from here then we three will go for trips and you have to take a holiday because from how many years we didn't also us. (manik came from his thoughts after hearing from his father.)
Manik:- dad and mom u didn't go on vacation for so many years?
Manik dad:- yes kid she doesn't have time for me so I have to involve you so that she can spend time with me.
Manik:- mom this is not fair for papa you should go with him so you both have to go after I am free from here you have to take a vacation.
Nyonika:- but manik...
Manik:- no mom it decided you have to go papa for vacation. (nyonika didn't have a choice.)
Nyonika:- ok manik. (like this three spend their time together and manik dad was succeed diverting manik mind.)
****
Scene shift to Nandini room.
We can see Nandini was watching the news and at that time only Maddy came to see her.
Maddy:- we got the person who attacked you. (not bitting around the bush told her matter about it because that is the relationship they share in their professional life.)
Nandini:- ok you catch him and interrogation him and then let me know.
Maddy:- ok (went from there.)
****
Scene shift to NSA headquarters.
At night manik room.
Manik couldn't sleep because a new place was disturbed. So thought to go to the terrace at headquarter. When he reached the terrace he saw Nandini with AG😉 and became angry. (thought to hide and see what they are doing.)
Flashback starts before manik came.
Nandini was sitting in her room, was reading the file.AG😉 came to her room and saw her.
AG😉:- can I get the attention of mam please. (nandini after hearing his voice turned to him.)
Nandini:- no you can't because there is no mam here. (after hearing her AG 😉 was laughing and Nandini too joined him.)
AG😉:- so how are you.
Nandini:- as you can see fit and fine.
AG 😉:- can we spend time like old-time missing from 4 months.
Nandini:- you don't have to ask me just order me when we both are free.
(Both went to the terrace like old-time and was talking and spending time.)
Flashback end.

That for today.
Let's see what will manik will do after watching Nandini and AG 😉.
And the target for the next chapter is 60 votes.