Chapter - 24

The scene starts with nandini going to meet her sources.
Nandini:- this is the thing...( and told him about the matter.) Find him/ her whereabouts as soon as possible.
Sources:- we will find them as soon as possible. ( Nandini went from there.)
****
The scene starts at NSA headquarters.
We can see Rishabh is doing hard practice for self-defence with NS😘.
NS😘:- yes Rishabh u have to do like this only.
Rishabh:- now I can't do more, please give me rest. (NS😘 was melted seeing him if she didn't like him then she will not break her rule but she doing it for him.)
NS😘:- five more times than I will give u Starbucks any drink and massage too. (Rishabh was happy with the massage because he was fully tried so he agreed to it.)
****
Scene shift to manik side.
Manik was doing his office work and it was urgent. Abhimanyu came to him.
Abhimanyu:- if you do so much work then u will become an oldie then how come u woo 😯 my sis? (Manik was shocked to listen to Abhimanyu.) What happened manik why are you shocked? (manik came out of shock.)
Manik:- are u not angry that I am wooing your sister?
Abhimanyu:- no I am not because I know how much you love her.
Manik:- thank you for understanding me Abhi. (Abhi hugged him.) Can you give me little hope for us being together?
Abhi:- for that u have to be patience my boy.
Manik:- seriously boy Abhi.
Abhi:- it just was a phrase manik.
Manik:- can u give me a little hint, please?
Abhi:- not at all or else she will not leave me but I can say u have to do a lot of struggle in the coming days. (Manik was what the hell and Abhi went from there.)
****
The scene starts at NSA headquarters.
Rishabh was learning some code from Nandini which was difficult for him to do.
Nandini:- when you can't hack this then go to the opposite side of this web and search in the middle sentence then u can find it. See it happened.
Rishabh:- how did you know this thing di.
Nandini:- I have learned everything rishu but I wanted to be in the physical field not in this because I get bored 😒 in this but sometimes if they need help and I will surely help them. (Rishabh understood what Nandini was saying.)
Rishabh:- can u help me more with this di( showed his puppy face.)
Nandini:- first u take the help of AG if not possible then mine is it ok for u? (Rishabh understood Y Nandini so he nodded.)
Rishabh:- ok di and...(was going to say more but was disturbed by Nandini's mobile rang and Nandini excused herself.)
Nandini:- yes tell me what did you find?
Source:- can u come and meet me then I will tell you the full details.
Nandini:- ok I will come ASAP to our regular place. (Nandini went to Rishabh.)
Nandini:- I will talk to you later I want to go can u please tell KS sir that I am going to meet the source?
Rishabh:- but di how can I go, I am Junior will they allow me to go to the sir?
Nandini:- tell this code to the guard and sir they will know I have sent u ok.
Rishabh:- ok di( Nandini went from there.)
****
Scene shifts to an unknown location.
We can see one boss sitting in the middle and a person is coming there to him.
Person:- boss from our men we get to know our drug where is invented we have to do something boss.
Boss:- u have to do.....(will tell later.) The person went from there. I have to do something for this NT every time she comes in between my plan.
****
Scene shifts to Nandini's side.
Nandini came and waited for her sources to come. It was 15 minutes she waiting for him to come suddenly her mobile rang it was an unknown call so she didn't pick up but it came again so pick up the call.
Man:- mam here is a person badly injured and we are taking him to the hospital and on his mobile your number was last and I was going to call his mobile was the battery so I called from my mobile. ( Nandini was confused 😖.)
Nandini:- who is the person u are talking about? ( man searches his ID from his pocket.)
Man:- his name is Ayush. ( Nandini got shocked and soon came out of shock, told she will come to the ASAP.)
****
Scene shift to NSA headquarters.
Rishabh went to the KS cabin door and was stopped by the guard and he told the code.
Rishabh:- I will pluck your ass out of your body and feed to the dog. ( guard understood the code.)
Guard:- u can go to the sir cabin. (Rishabh went to the cabin.)
KS:- how come u are here Rishabh? (Rishabh was shocked to know that KS know him.)
Rishabh:- how do you know me?
KS:- Because u are my favourite agent brother so I knew about her whole family so now tell y u have come here?
Rishabh:- Nandini di sent me to tell u that she went to meet her source.
KS:- ok thank you for informing me. And good job for doing your work with so much dedication.
Rishabh:- thank you, sir.
KS:- keep up like and...(was going to say more cut in between because his mobile rang and he took it because it was Nandini who called him.)
Nandini:- sir my source died and I am in hospital now.
Flashback starts-
Nandini came to the hospital and met the doctor.
Doctor:- he didn't have much time so you can go talk to him now.
Nandini went to meet Ayush and saw him, and also cried after seeing him.
Ayush:- mam, please meet my bro I have sent him the backup information and I always do because it will help u.
Nandini:- I am sorry it was because of me it happen...( Ayush cut her in between.)
Ayush:- no Nandini I knew the risk of entering this world it has nothing to do with u I always knew something like this come my way I am happy that I did something for the world before dying. ( Nandini understood him.)
Nandini:- I will miss u, u were my loyal outsource and also like the student whom I have as a mentor. ( Ayush was also in tears after hearing him.)
Ayush:- u have to promise me that u will be not sad and will happy and revenge for my death, please promise me. (nandini promises him and went from there after bidding him because she can't see him dying in front of her.)
Flashback ends.
KS:- where are you Nandini now?
Nandini:- I am going to his brother's to meet now.
KS:- don't go now Nandini and called his brother also tell him the whole matter let the brother then u go to tomorrow's meeting today is not the right time. ( Nandini understood him and said yes and went to the Abhimanyu house because today she needed a brother with her so she took half day's leave so she went from there.)
****
Scene shifts to the Abhi side.
It was evening when glowing singer fab5 came together for evening snacks and was making fun of each other. Suddenly one guard came and told Abhi that Nandini came.
Abhi:- bring her in and remember to allow them to come to the house and never ask permission. ( guard understood it said yes sir and went to call Nandini.)
Nandini came and glowing singers also navy hugged her. Manik saw her mood was off because of some reason.
After Nandini went to Abhi and hugged him closely. And Abhi came to know that she needed his brother for comfort and took her to her room and signed glowing singer because they know their nature.
Multi:- what happens to Nandini she looks upset today.
Aryaman:- we don't know but right now she needs his brother to comfort her. ( everyone understood and thought to give them space.)
****
Scene shift Abhi room.
Nandini kept her head on Abhi's lap.
Nandini:- Bhai make me sleep I didn't sleep for so many and I want to sleep can u make me sing?
Abhi:- is this question to ask your brother I will make sure u have peaceful sleep today and sing songs for made her sleep. And saw manik standing at the door and told him to come to his room. And manik came them.
Manik:- what happened to her?
Abhi:- I don't know and...(before he can say more his mobile rang and urgently want to go somewhere so told manik to take care of Nandini.)
Manik was seeing Nandini, suddenly saw the frown on Nandini's forehead and kissed her forehead saw the frown was gone and had a smile on her face. After seeing her continuously he also slept there.
After a few hours, Nandini woke up and saw Abhi was missing and manik was sleeping thought not to wake him up and went to the washroom and came back and saw manik was awake.
Manik:- are u fine Nandini?
Nandini:- yes and I want to talk about important to u now.
Manik: yeah u go on.
Nandini:-

(Same as showing how manik gave hope to Nandini as Nandini gave him hope manik by not through music.)
U don't have to become an agent but I want u learnt agent life if u want to have me in your life because they make me happy.
Manik:- I will do anything to be with u.
Nandini:- manik if u think it's easy it's not because I will make it tougher for u so that hope gets crashed so think again.
Manik:- I will fight and will never give up. ( manik without a thought told her because he made up his mind to be with her by hook or crook.)

That is for now and let me know how was the chapter.