Chapter - 30

The scene starts with Nandini's house.
We can see nandini on the balcony in a photo of her hand just then manik came to her and hugged him and nandini too back hugged and also cried in his hug. After some time nandini came into a sense and broke the hug.
Nandini:- why did you come here manik?
Manik:- I came to see you.
Nandini:- manik, please leave me alone for today.
Manik:- no I can't live u alone tonight. (nandini understood that manik won't listen so she gave up.)
Nandini:- ok u can stay but u have to be quiet.
Manik:- ok as u wish. (Manik sat properly near nandini. They were quiet for a few minutes. Nandini was continuously seeing photo frames so manik decided to ask who is he.)
Manik:- who is the person in the photo?
Nandini:- he was my first love. (manik was not jealous because he understood she was in a relationship before just like him.)
Manik:- where is he now?
Nandini:- he is no more manik. I miss him manik and he will be in my heart in a corner, which is reserved only for him so never till me remove him from my life.
Manik:- I understand nandini and I am not an insecure person also I am continuously improving myself so that I can be a better person. (nandini just hugged him.)
Nandini:- manik will u help me to sleep I can't sleep, will u cuddle while sleeping?
Manik:- of course nandini u don't have to ask u just order me. (manik picked nandini up and walked to the bed, slowly putting her down. After a few minutes, nandini cuddles manik and slept also manik slept after a few minutes.)
****
****
Scene shifts to the next morning at Nandini's house.
Both were sleeping few minutes manik woke up first and saw Nandini's face sleeping surely and continuously staring at her. After a few minutes though make breakfast for them and went to the kitchen. After a few minutes, nandini woke up and didn't see manik so thought yesterday night was a dream. Then directly went to the washroom and did her business and came out of her room. She was shocked to see manik making food for them. Manik saw her watching him and she was shocked.
Manik:- what would you like to have stuff roti or fruit salad?
Nandini:- I can have a little of both, a little bit of cheat food I can have in a week. (manik was happy that she agreed to have food.) from tomorrow u will have your training with me so today's holiday is for u but tomorrow is prepared.)
Manik:- ok nandini and I will be ready. (after having breakfast nandini and manik both went to their respective work.)
****
Scene shift in the evening at fab5 music room.
Manik was happily making a romantic song and fab4 came and was happy to see manik smiling wholeheartedly they prayed manik should be this happy every time.
Aliya:- what the good news manik?
Manik:- nothing Alya...(drug cut him in between.)
Druv:- make excuses to others, not us buddy.
Manik:- it's just I saw the old glimpse of nandini today and I think my hope will win.
Mukti:- wow manik and I am so happy for you. (and she hugged him and like this fab3 came and hugged him and hugged their group.)
****
Scene shift after 2 months.
Today is the day for manik that he passed or failed the exam.
Today, manik came home after the test it was already afternoon and he was hell tired.
Today, the glowing singer was not at home only fab4 was there.
Manik saw them at home.
Manik:- how come u are all there home?
Cabir:- if you forget today is Sunday and we have a holiday.
Manik:- oh I forget because of the test.
Navya:- which test?
Manik:- today is the day for me to know whether my hope is there or not.
Alya:- means?
Manik:- till now I have learned agent life so today was the test.
Cabir:- so what is the report?
Manik:- we will get to know till evening.
Druv:- all the best buddy.
Manik:- thanks but now, please excuse me I have to sleep and I am very tired.
Vishal:- before going to have lunch then rest.
Manik:- do you think nandini will not take care of me?
Cabir:- u are taking it the wrong way manik.
Manik:- I am just kidding and don't worry she gave me food. (and went from there.)
****
Scene shifts to Nandini's house.
Glowing singer-gatherers at nandini house.
Maddy was showing them the manik test and everyone was happy to see manik progress so thought not to take a test of manik because already nandini has given a tough time.
Soha:- so what are you going to do now, are you giving him a chance or not?
Nandini:- I am still scared that he will leave me in the future or not.
Sanjana:- u have to take a risk nandu then only u get whether it was worth it or not. ( and she hugged her and all came to hug her.) so what have you decided?
Nandini:- I have decided that ...( before she could say her mobile rang. It was from the hospital.)
Nurse:- Are u nandini?
Nandini:- yes who are u?
Nurse:- from vision hospital here a kit and one more girl are admitted they had an accident so can u come here as soon as possible?
Nandini:- sure I will. ( then she cut the call.) guys, I have to go to the hospital Ankit had an accident, and I have to see him.
Maddy:- I will also come with u.(they both went to the hospital.)
****
Scene shifts to the manik side.
It was nighttime and till now nandini haven't called him and he was stressed so he went to the poolside to swim after a few laps he came out of the swimming pool. He was sitting on the bench when suddenly Abhi came to him.
Abhi:- don't take the stress necessary.
Manik:- who said I am stressed?
Abhi:- your body language manik from that I can understand u are stressed.
Manik:- ok u win and I lose so tell me what are you doing here this late and where is mukti?
Abhi:- mukti has slept and coming to the point of why I am here because someone told me u give this message that she will meet u tomorrow at 9 am at her house so be ready.
Manik:- why not today?
Abhi:- patience manik, today Ankit and NS had an accident it was not serious but she said she had to take of them so she will meet u tomorrow. Ok goodnight. ( and left manik there, and directly went to his room.)
Manik pov:- seriously u are taking my patience now nandini. ( he went to his room to sleep.)

That is it for now. And let me know how was the chapter.

So guys did u see kyy 4 episodes 5&6 and if yes then how was it? And I was right that she was pregnant and complicated things. But new thing was that manik didn't share his pain with her and there was a miscommunication between them.
Also, did u see the promo about how manik was holding noor and trying to stop the cry and same in season 2 it was different when manik hold abhir and he was scared to hold him. So did you guys see the change in him.