Chapter - 22

The scene starts with fab5 and a glowing singer going to the club.
Maddy took them to the VIP area.
Cabir:- when will nandini come?
Maddy:- after a few minutes.
Soha:- let's order something guys. ( everyone agreed to it.)
After a few minutes, nandini came to them.
Nandini:- hi guys( and hugged except manik. And manik was hurt but let it go for the period.)
After a few minutes, Alya said,
Alya:- guys should we play the never have I ever game(the first one jumped was mukti, then everyone agreed except nandini because she can't drink too much isn't they gave her cold drinks to drink also Maddy too.)
Aryaman:- first I will say( everyone agreed to it.) Never have I ever flirted with the same gender. ( everyone drank except navya, Abhi, Alya and Harshad.
Cabir:- please share your experience ( half groups were going to deny it but couldn't by seeing his puppy face so everyone agreed.)
Maddy:- I lost a bet against nandu so I have to listen to her and flirted with a boy.
Soha:- me too also I had lost the bet.
Mukti:- dare was given by our camera.
(Like this everyone told their story only manik and nandini left.)
Manik:- I was a teenager back then and I wanted to go to the club and they were not listening so I flirted with an unknown guy for entering and I succeed in it.
Nandini:- I have done many times in my mission to get proof.
Varun( navya boyfriend):- never have I ever done make-out at a nude beach.
( few people couples did it except nandini, navya, manik, Rishabh, mukti, and Soha.)
Navya:- now my turn never has I ever ragged the person in college. ( everyone drank except Sanju and drive. Fab5 was shocked to see nandini drinking.)
Alya:- how come nandini ragged a person? ( before nandini could respond Maddy came in between.)
Maddy:- because Alya you met nandini she was in the mission so she had to be goody and innocent in front of you but instead she is a big prankster in our with Aryaman. ( fab5 was shocked to hear that she was on a mission and she was a different person with them.)
So as this game continued only last was remaining that was Soha.
Soha:- never have I ever lost my virginity at the age of 18. ( everyone drank except navya, Sanju, and druv.)
( manik was shocked to see nandini drinking and was a little bit heartbroken but he still convinced himself because he was also in a relationship before her but a little bit thought that after they broke up she was in a relationship or not.)
Harshad:- I lose my virginity when I was 16.
Mukti:- I lose my virginity when I was 15.
Aryaman:-..... At age of 19.
(As everyone went only manik and nandini were remaining.)
Manik:- l lose my virginity at the age of 16. ( nandini didn't react because she knew manik's relationship with Alya.)
Nandini:- I lose my virginity at the age of 18 ( manik and Abhi were shocked.)
Abhi:- with whom you lose your virginity Y u didn't tell me.
Nandini:- Bhai I will tell, please not here I am not comfortable here ( Abhi understood her and nandini didn't look at manik because she didn't tell him about her relationship before. And manik was a little bit sad because she didn't tell about her past to him.)
To distract them, Maddy came in between.
Maddy:- guys let's dance( everyone agreed and went dancing.)
****
Scene shifts to nyo house.
Nyo and Shrikant were discussing making manik and nandini together.
But disturbed by KS🤔.
KS🤔:- don't try to make them and if you did then it will be complicated let them solve their matter on their own and eventually they will fall into place.
Nyo:- but how.
KS:- don't you believe in nandini. She will eventually think by heart not mind. ( nyo and Shrikant understood him and thought not to interfere between them.) Guys, can we have parties like old times say?
Nyo:- but(Shrikant cut her in between.)
Shrikant:- yes why not and let her be she becoming an oldie and her match doesn't suit us. ( KS was laughing and had high wifi with Shrikant and nyo was in the mood of an angry bird and before she explored KS came in between.)
KS:- let's have a match between you two and then decided who is the oldie. ( both agreed to him and had a match and nyo won it.)
Then they call the night off.
****
Scene shifts to the club.
All were dancing and suddenly nandini saw something, she went to Maddy and took him aside.
Nandini:- Maddy can u see the right side one boy is looking like a teenager but he is not a teenager he is acting like one who supplying drugs by colliding with people and putting drugs in their pants we have to catch him. First, u take our group out and people because we don't know how many people are here with him.
Maddy:- ok I will take them out and u see from here. ( Maddy went to the group and told them and went out after a few minutes back he came back and slowly removed all the people from there.)

Scene change to nandini side.
Nandini was following the boy and suddenly he disperse, she couldn't find him but he came from the back and was going to hit her and nandini sense him and hit him on his nose and the boy after a few minutes regain his sense, did something in his watch after seeing nandini was calling to Maddy.
Nandini:- Maddy I got the guy comes to this place...
Maddy:- ok.
( nandini saw him doing something on his watch and came to know what he is doing.)
After a few minutes, more men came and fought. Nandini fought with all of them but suddenly someone came to her hit but couldn't do it because someone held him and hit him sit out of him and nandini was shocked. Nandini saw that boy was running whom she suspect so she ran behind and made him unconscious. After a few minutes, that person( the person who saved nandini.)  came to nandini.
Nandini:- how did you come here.

That is for it today.
Who was the person who saved nandini keep guessing my dear readers.