Chapter 7

Scene shift to fab 5,navya and glowing singer6 they were chilling at resort at evening. Everyone was noticing abhimanyu behavior and acting weirdly. So rishabh came forward and  decided to talk with abhimanyu. So rishabh took him near the corner.
Rishabh:- bhai what happened to you , Y are you behavioring weird today.
Abhimanyu :- nothing rishabh and I am not behavioring weird just little bit stressed of work nothing else. (Abhimanyu pov:- fuck what I am doing . Everyone will think I am hiding something from them. And I have keep secret about it unless she wanted to open up because I have promised her.)
Rishabh:- bhai u know me better. That I can see you hiding something.
Abhimanyu:- nothing I am missing nandini because I saw some people today who spending siblings day. So got little emotional that it.
(After listening this rishabh was sad because he got memory of them.)
Flashback
Trio's siblings went for day out . First they went for movie, shopping, lunch and after this they went for a game zone. At game zone rishabh came to nandini and said.
Rishabh:- di come and fight with bhai because he doing cheating in game and winning . I want you play with bhai and make him lose.
Nandini:- ok small bro I will do it for you 😘.
After this nandini went with rishabh to abhimanyu.
Nandini:- Mr. Abhimanyu thakkar I am challenge u to play with me. (Rishabh became happy).
Abhimanyu:- I accept your challenge Miss Nandini thakkar. What will I get if I win.
Nandini:- whatever you want. And if I win . Rishabh will decided what he want. Done deal
Abhimanyu:- deal.
Both went for game and giving tough fight to each other because both were cheating . At last nandini win and abhimanyu loss. So rishabh was very happy and went to his di.
Rishabh:- thank you di and u are best.
Flashback over.

Abhimanyu brought from his memory and told what happened.
Rishabh:- missing di. (And hugged abhimanyu. And abhimanyu comfort him. Both went to others).
After chilling and dinner went with their respective partner except abhimanyu and mukti.
Mukti:- abhi let go for long drive. (Before he speak to mukti there was message came of nandini. And mukti was little bit drunk.)
Abhimanyu:- mukti manik is calling you for party. So he took to manik room before knocking.
Manik:- what happened abhimanyu?
Abhimanyu:- manik u have to handle mukti. Some urgent work came and I can't handle drunk mukti while talking to clients . So can she sleep in your room.
Manik :- of course she can sleep in my room. Don't worry I handle her. U don't take stressed ok.
Abhimanyu:- thank you and I am going bye.
****
Scene shift to nandini house.
Nandini was doing her work and door was knocked✊ so she kept her work a side and went to open the door. It was abhimanyu who came to meet her and have a talk. She welcome him and showed her house.
Nandini:- what will you have beer or coffee.
Abhimanyu:- coffee will be ok.
After making coffee and gave to abhimanyu. She was nervous how to tell abhimanyu and abhimanyu saw it.
Abhimanyu:- don't be nervous nandini. I am your brother and u can speak free with me.
Nandini:- bhai promise me that you will not be upset or angry.
Abhimanyu:- I can try not promise.
Nandini:- ok bhai. (She took deep breath.) Bhai I am NSA agent.
Abhimanyu:- what? (He was shocked that her babydoll is an agent).
Nandini:- yes bhai u heard it right.
Abhimanyu:- how did you became agent and how old were you at that time. It is dangerous. (He was panicking.)
Nandini:- bhai don't panic and drink water also take deep breath in and out.
(After drinking water and taking deep breath in and out).
Abhimanyu:- now say me what was the reason to join agent.
Nandini:- it was because of mom and dad. (She was going to say more but abhimanyu cut in her between).
Abhimanyu:- how mom and dad came in between.
Nandini:- bhai don't cut in between then only I can say. (Abhimanyu nodded her to continue). Mom and dad death wasn't accident it's was murdered.
Abhimanyu:- Y u didn't tell me. How did you came to know.
Nandini:- bhai when I was 14 I came to know. When you went to school trip . One day I was coming from Maddy house and saw suraj uncle talking to rina aunty. Do you remember suraj uncle and rina aunty.
Abhimanyu:- yes I remember suraj uncle and rina aunty. Uncle was partner in one one of the contract right. And aunty was working under mom right.
Nandini:- yes u are right bhai. That day I was going to say hi and after that I was going to home. But when was going near them. I heard that suraj was threatening rina aunty that he... will.... kill... her... like.... how... did... to... our... parents. (While saying she was crying and hugged him after saying. Abhimanyu was numb and was not reacting but suddenly nandini mobile rang and went to attend it and abhimanyu came out of it and saw she was talking to someone.)
Nandini:- ok AG😉 I will send you report till tomorrow afternoon .
AG😉:- for report I can wait and for 3 magical I can't wait please say jaan
Nandini:- agent AG😉 do you want to speak in future or not and u know what I can do so better shut your fucking mouth or else u know what I can do by action. And concentrate in your work which has given to u.
AG😉:- sorry NT👺 I just joking.
Nandini:- better u keep your joke yourself and bye.
And went to abhimanyu.
Abhimanyu:- who was he?
Nandini:-  bhai that was agent . We wet discussing our work and like always he flirt with me and make me annoyed that it nothing like that.
Abhimanyu:- ok. Continue further about it which u halted back.
Nandini:- I was angry after listening this didn't knew why he killed our parents because he went after that. I thought I should tell u,amms and chacha and chachi. So I called you that day but network problem was there couldn't talk properly with amms she was sick. When we took amms hospital suddenly chachi became fainted and doctor said she was pregnant and everyone was happy and I couldn't get chance to speak. And after 3 days chachi report came and doctor told not take  stressed because her pregnancy was complicated and amms was not good so I didn't spoke to them. After your trip I came to tell you about the matter but u were stressed about your board exam and also chachi so I thought not to give stressed to u and thought to tell you after your board exam.
Abhimanyu:- Y u didn't tell me after my board exam?
Nandini:- because I came to know rina aunty was death and I got scared if something happen to you like rina aunty so I didn't told you about it. And   after rina aunty death and I decided to take revenge on suraj. First I learned self defense like boxing and karate and thought to become lawyer and give justice to our parents and rina aunty.
Abhimanyu:- when did you went learning boxing and karate at age 14 because I remember amms told you no for karate. Then how did you learn?
Nandini:- yes bhai I know amms didn't let me go for karate. So do you remember after 2 days I came to amms and asked that I can learn western dance and she said yes
Abhimanyu:- yes I remember and amms personally meet teacher and how that teacher lied to us.
Nandini:- because I blackmail her. She was having affairs with the students so I told her lie to u and amms. Instead going to dance for learning I went to the self defense class. When I was 17 year old I went for karate match and won🥇prize in the competition. After competition I was going to hotel but before that one NSA agent came and stopped me and told me join NSA . And work from them as an agent first I didn't believe and for prove so he showed me ID and video call with one of the agent and we talked but still I was confused so he told me...
Flashback
KS🤔:- if you work with us then I will help you get your revenge of your parents death.
Nandini:- how did you know about it.
KS🤔:- from 1 year we are keeping eye  on u.
Nandini:- Y u didn't come before?
KS🤔:- because we want to see more better version of u and now you have better version of your. Now don't give me your opinion . After 2 days tell me what you want to do.
Nandini:- where we have meet after 2 days?
KS🤔:- at your karate practice and I will be there.
After KS🤔 went from there. Nandini was thinking she should became agent or not.

That it for today.
Please let me know how was the chapter and keep voting for story if you like it.