Chapter- 33

The scene starts at Abhi's house in the evening.
We can see all have gathered at Abhi's house except Nandini, Rishabh, and Nyo.
After a few minutes, Nyo came to the house.
Nyo:- what was the emergency Manik that you called me about?
Manik:- Mom be a little patient u will come to know.
Nyo:- ok, at least give me some food I am very hungry. (before Manik could say Soha brought some food for her.)
After a few minutes, both Nandini and Rishabh came. Before Manik could say Rishabh cut him in between.
Rishabh:- can we have food first then we can talk because I am hungry. (everyone agreed to him and Nandini sat beside Manik in the dining hall. After having food and a little chit-chat so the time came and Manik was a little nervous, Nandini saw it and decided to talk first.)
Nandini:- I decided to give Manik a chance. (everyone was so happy to hear it and gave a hug to both of them. After hugging they all left for their respective rooms thinking to give them privacy and tomorrow all will tease them both.)
Nandini:- let go of the backyard and talk.
Manik:- wait I will bring coffee for you and tea for me.
Nandini:- do one thing I will make tea for u and u made coffee for me, it will take less time.
Manik:- Good idea let go. (both went to the kitchen, made respectively drinks after that both went to the backyard.)
Manik:- so I was thinking to shift with you and when the concert comes then I will leave for that.
Nandini:- and what about business?
Manik:- I will do it from here and also I have a loyal employee that I can trust.
Nandini:- but I shift don't have one place Manik I don't have a permanent place and what about fab5 How u will coordinate?
Manik:- as u know I have a concert so I am habitual to it so I don't have a problem, fab5 I already talk to them.
Nandini:- ok as u wish.
Manik:- so tell me about your first experience of training.
Nandini:- it was very difficult for me because I was so tiny and weak.
Manik:- I can see tiny now also.
Nandini:- don't u dare make fun of my height.
Manik:- but I already did. ( Nandini came with a pillow and started to hit him and Manik ran from there to the hall, making noise so because of this everyone came running and saw the scene, was happy to see them smiling and bonding with them so pray to god to keep them happy. All went to respective to sleep.) ( after a few more minutes both sat on the sofa, Manik was taking a deep breath and Nandini saw it brought water for him.)
Manik:- let's sleep it too late now. ( Nandini agreed to him and bid bye to him.)
****
Next morning at Abhi's house.
Everyone is here except Nyo.
The scene starts with Maddy and Nandini practicing in the gym. Manik is sleeping, cabir, as usual eating food, and everyone doing their respective work.
Nandini:- Maddy let's have a weightlifting competition.
Maddy:- Sure y not. ( they started weightlifting and Nandini won it, suddenly they heard the cheerful sound of everybody.)
Aryan:- I didn't think Maddy will lose, it means only Nandini can defeat him so now I can ask Nandini to play from my side. What says Nandini?
Nandini:- I will play from your side.
Shrikant:- let's get for breakfast everyone it's already 10.
Nandini:- what the hell I am late. (Nandini was going to run but Shrikant cut her in between.)
Shrikant:- first breakfast then out, is that understood?
Nandini:- ok uncle. ( everyone went for breakfast.) can I go now, uncle?
Shrikant:- sure u can go but Manik will drop u and no argument.
Nandini:- I wasn't going to argue in this. ( everyone went to their respective work.)
****
Scene shifts to NSA headquarters.
Senior was present in the conference room.
Nyo:- so it is decided tomorrow we will conduct a test for them and it will be confindation for all other agents because it should be a real scene not fake. (everyone agreed to her and all went to their respective work.)
****
Scene shift to Manik's car.
We can see Manik is driving the car and Nandini was talking to him.
Nandini:- this is your first time in Australia?
Manik:- yes.
Nandini:- till now where did you go sightseeing?
Manik:- I went...
Nandini:- ok I will take u to my favorite spot tonight.
Manik:- but u will be tired.
Nandini:- u don't have to worry if I get 4 hours of sleep that will be sufficient for me.
Manik:- ok, where are you taking me?
Nandini:- that will be a surprise.
Manik:- ok as u wish. ( finally, Manik stopped the car because they reach the destination.)
Nandini:- so will meet you in the evening. (before Nandini could leave Manik stopped her and kiss on her forehead and Nandini kissed his cheeks, and went from there.)
****
Scene shift to nyo house.
We can see nyo and Shrikant having a serious conversation.
Nyo:- I was thinking I should quit this job now.
Shrikant:- y suddenly now u want to quit?
Nyo:- I was thinking about it for the last 6 months but now I think I should quit and spend time with u and Manik.
Shrikant:- ok as you wish. (suddenly Manik came to nyo hugged her.)
Manik:- finally I can spend time with u both.
Shrikant:- so when are you giving the resignation?
Nyo:- this week. (after this trio spend time together and then Manik went to pick up Nandini.)

That is it for now. And let me know how was the chapter.