Chapter 6

Scene shift to NT👺 side.
She ran away by seeing manik, suddenly someone touch her  shoulder and she was going to punch the person but it was her source who came behind her. And both gone to some isolated place and source told her something and took money and went. And NT👺 directly went to the NSA quarter.
****
Scene shift to fab 5, navya, glowing singer 6 and there partner were discussing plan for tonight. After discussing they decided they will go famous club that is Get Drunk and Lose Yourself.
****
Scene shift to NSA quarter and NT👺 went to conference Hall and called KS🤔, NS😘, AG😉 and other agent.
NT👺:- I have got an important mission discuss with u guys. Today I got to know from my sources that from 1 month every famous  country like USA, India, Spain and this country also . There's is one dangerous drug supplies in all this country by illegal and if any person take this drug 3 times and he/she is dead. This type of drug is used for the Asthma patients who have several problem. But now this drug dealer using for making profit. So we have to catch them .
AG😉:- what we have to do?
NT👺:- first sir u have to inform KMR mam have to see in USA and India because it her department of that country. Second sir u have  go to the  Spain  with this agent who were there in hall and have to excited the plan there. Third AG😉 have to hack CCTV camera of that place. Me, NS😘, and some female agent will go with us today at club that is Get Drunk and Lose Yourself.
( so the plan is -----).
KS🤔:- u should take YT😠 with u. Because u and female agent do not go alone.
NT👺:- we are not weak sir and we all female agent can take care of ourself.
KS🤔:- because I want all your safety should be safe. And that my order NT👺.
NT👺:- ok sir.
After this everyone went to respective work.
****
Scene shift to the club.
Outside the club fab5, navya, glowing singer6 with there partner was waiting for their tickets so that then go inside. After waiting for few minutes they were allowed to go inside so they went inside. After ordering their drink and went to sit. They were having fun while drinking. After sometimes every couple went to dance floor except manik as he didn't have partner. After few minutes 1 girl came asked for dance but he denied it . But girl was insist him to dance but he became angry and behavior arrogant like he used to do in past like monster manik and threatened her. So girl got scared and went from there. After few minutes he went to washroom at second floor at VIP area because down had problem. After doing his business in washroom and he was passing through VIP area and he saw many crowd was hooting. So he was curious went inside by hiding him because it was VIP people were allowed. When he came he saw and standing numb with open mouth because he saw nandini was dancing alone with boys and Seduceing one man. After song finished he came out of thought and was shocked to see nandini like this. Suddenly he saw she was going with someone and going behind them and called nandini but she didn't hear. Now he was going to catch her but suddenly drunk maddy came between and his behavior was childish and couldn't stop her because of maddy. And took maddy to the hotel because everyone was still partying and not interested to go home.
****
Scene shift to club room. Where NT👺 Seduceing man and made him drink 🍷. And suddenly man was behavior was different so NT👺 took him opportunity asked him question because (drink she made him drink have truth serum).
NT👺:- how do you get this drug. And whom u sell.
Man:- we take XYZ hospital and sell to the drug addict.
(After asking few more question and answer and took him to the NSA quarter with agent NS😘.)
Done with the procedure. And straight up away went to home.
****
Scene shift to manik side.
Manik pov:-
I definitely sure she was nandini. I was not imagining her cafe she was there and ran away by seeing me. In club she was different person but how can she change so much. I know Y she ran away because I broke her heart and she hate me but I have to do something and bring her back in my life. Manik was determined to find her. After more about her he automatically went to sleep.
****
Scene shift to NT👺house.
After NT👺 go inside her house and she see someone sitting in her sofa, she put on the light and see maddy over there and was shocked but quickly came from shocked. And before she speak to maddy but maddy cut in between.
Maddy:- I know your truth so don't lie to me.
NT👺:- I... I (again maddy cut her in between.)
Maddy :- I... I what.
NT👺:- I am sorry maddy for not telling the truth but she suddenly laugh and told that u want to hear. Again started laughing but this time maddy laughing with her.
Maddy:- now u have to thank me for diverting manik from u nandini. ( so guys NT👺 is nandini.)
(From here I will tell her nandini and in professional work I will say NT👺).
Nandini:- y would I will tell you thank you it was your duty agent YT😠 to save us. So no thank u.
Maddy:- ok agent NT👺.
Nandini:- Y u don't me before that manik is coming in this country and also u know my full past .
Maddy :- I am sorry and I didn't thought you will both meet in this city.
Nandini:- we have to now be careful about manik. U have keep eye on him.
Maddy:- yes I will because I have reason to hate him. Because of him your heart broke.
Nandini:- I don't hate him because there is no feeling for him because I heard if there is feeling than u can hate that person. I already move from him so don't make any complicated any further think.
Maddy:- anything for u. I will make sure fab 5, glowing singer6 with there partner doesn't know u here and I don't want make them hurts.
Nandini:- yes u right i don't want them to know that I am alive because there life will be danger.
After serious talking , they chit chat with each other and then went to sleep.
****
After 3 days.
Scene shift to manik side.
In manik office room. He searching nandini where about but couldn't find it. Manik also asked doctor about nandini but didn't find anything. He was frustrated with it. How to find nandini because it was coming death end for him to search.
*****
Scene shift to abhimanyu side.
Abhimanyu went to the some peaceful area because he want to be alone for sometimes because he was missing his family. He went to that area and was having piece and quiet from noise of people weren't there. So he relaxing himself and suddenly he heard noise and went to see what noises is coming and saw one mask girl giving money to the men. (So girl was none other than nandini and her source. Which she have to give full money for the information. And there meeting was different locations but car broke so she called him here.)
Then abhimanyu saw after giving money man went and girl waited for few minutes and was going back but her slipped so she was falling from the mountain( because location was mountain). So abhimanyu thought she wants help but when he saw she climb the mountain by herself but suddenly saw her face because her mask also fell. And he was standing still.
But when nandini came after climbing the wall she didn't saw abhimanyu. When she reached mountain then she saw abhimanyu so decided to escape but couldn't do it because abhimanyu caught her.
Abhimanyu:- nandini u are alive . (Was going to say more but nandini cut him in between.)
Nandini:- excuses me but I am not nandini ( while not looking into him).
But abhimanyu understood she was nandini.
Abhimanyu :- so u are not nandini then I will take this band(rakshabandhan tie) and I throw it because my nandini know this value and was going to throw the band but nandini came in between.
Nandini:- yes I am your nandini and I didn't died it was fake death which I have prepare for everyone.
Abhimanyu:- why nandini.
Nandini:- bro I will not tell you here because it will be dangerous. Instead I will message u my address and u will have come tonight.
Abhimanyu:- how will you message me u don't have my number (and was going to speak further but nandini cut him in between).
Nandini:- I have your number don't worry. Because I know everything about u. So bye now will meet you at night and tell whole truth is that ok.
Abhimanyu:- ok bye and I will meet you at night.
Nandini:- don't tell anyone about me. Please it request.
Abhimanyu:- why they will be happy.
Nandini:- no bro not now. It not correct time.
Abhimanyu:- ok as u wish.
Both went to their respective work places.
That it for today.
Next chapter nandini past and how she became NT👺. Please let me know how was the chapter and keep voting for story if you like it.