chapter - 20

Scene to KS🤔 cabin.
KS🤔:- we can prove the court by CCTV footage also jacket guy statement. (like this they discussed how to prove in court.)
Nyo:- I will talk about this case to the lawyers and tell him about the matter.
Maddy:- I have contacted the higher judge so she can do the case easy it will not take time for more hearing. (all agreed to him and went to their respective work.)
****
Scene shift to nyo house.
Nyo came to the house and saw manik was sleeping and Shrikant is doing some work. She went to manik and woke him up.
After a few manik came.
Nyo:- manik we have got proof of your innocent and will immediately take action and you will be out from here soon. (manik was shocked to hear but soon came out of shock. After hearing this manik father come there.)
Shrikant:- let's celebrate then...(was cut by nyo.)
Nyo:- we can't take manik for his safety reasons.
Manik:- but mom I want to go...(was cut by nyo.)
Nyo:- we can have here small party only family.
Shrikant:- we can also invite nandini to the right manik(he was teasing manik and manik was also a little bit blushing.)
Nyo:- you are right Shri after all she going to be the future daughter inlaws.
Manik:- don't go far mom first she has to accept me and then we will go with the flow so now stop the topic. ( both agreed on what manik said.)
****
Scene shift to nandini cabin.
Nandini is working on a manik case, making a document and also instructing lawyers on everything to be perfect and there should not be a single doubt in court for another person.
After talking a few minutes more lawyer went back to work. And nandini thought to take a small nap in meantime but couldn't take a nap because Rishabh came to her told about the training so she went with him.
****
Scene shift to evening.
Nandini was practising room and was training Rishabh, suddenly nyo came to nandini.
Nandini:- good evening mam.
Nyo:- good evening nandini can I talk to you alone for minutes.
Nandini:- sure mam give me one minute I will talk to Rishabh and tell him about the exercise that I will come.
Nyo:- ok nandini.(nyo went to the swimming area of the practice room.)
Nandini:- Rishabh you have to do this exercise then today's sessions are over. (After hearing the session over Rishabh hug her in excitement but nandini pushed him.)
Nandini:- you stink don't hug me after the training. (And went to nyo.)
Nyo:- nandini can you come to the dinner at my house.
Nandini:- how can I come to your house and it wouldn't be good. ( not looking to nyo while saying because of manik and nyo understood it but thought not to drag it.)
Nyo:- this dinner for proving manik is innocent and it important you to come because of you manik proof was innocent, please nandini.(nandini noded because he knew about nyo stubbornness so she agreed and went from there.)
****
Scene shift to nandini house.
Glowing singer6 was waiting for nandini to come so that they can spend time but nandini called them to the conference call.
Nandini:- guys today I have to nyo mam house tomorrow I will early in the evening then we can have our time like old-time what say, guys.
Aryan:- but nandini today you said then why not today.
Nandini:- I can't say no to her and she is very stubborn. ( still Aryan was grumpy.) you can wish and I will make sure of fulfilling it.
Aryan:- deal.
****
Scene shift to nyo house.
Nyo was preparing for dinner at another side manik and his dad was playing poker. After a few minutes, nyo also joined them. They were playing suddenly nandini came behind manik and his dad put her hand on Manik's dad's eyes and he could easily recognise her touch.
Nandini:- how can you recognise me every time.
Shrikant:- that the secret.
Nandini:- no today you have to tell me. ( and crips like a baby and manik saw old nandini as she behaved when she was drunk.)
Shrikant:- ok I am telling it because of your perfume I can recognise you.
Nyo:- ok now enough let's start with dinner. (everyone agreed to her.)
Shrikant:- nandini when we are going to play 🎮 together and we have challenged nyo for it too.
Nyo:- no I am not playing with you both always do cheat and make my partner that AG😉 he always do something wrong....(manik cut her in between.)
Manik:- I can be your partner as dad know I always win and he loses.
Nyo:- yes you can be my partner.
Shrikant:- now the team is fixed tell me nandini when we can play?
Nandini:- we can play after the 4/5 because there is work too also I want to spend a few times with glowing singer too. (everyone agreed to it and was chatting with each other. After dinner nyo went to bring dessert and manik got a call so he went out. It was only Shrikant and nandini that were left.)
Shrikant:- I know why don't you want manik to be together with you and this same mistake nyo also did so I want to tell you not hurt yourself and regret in future because we don't know what future, hold and we have to spend in the present so think about it and went to nyo.
(Nandini was thinking what Shrikant told her.)
After a few minutes, everybody came but nandini lit a bit lost but eventually came out of it and had dessert and call the night and went to her house.
****
Scene shift to next day.
As usual, nandini was busy with her work but in the evening went to glowing singer spend time with them.
*****
Like this 4 days went and manik's case also got over and he was proven innocent and the case was shut for temporary till the time culprit was not found.
****
On another side, we can see one man was talking to his boss.
Man:- sir we distracted the NSA agent with manik's fake case so that you can do your mission.
Boss:- yes u did the right job now we can complete our next mission now. (he laughed and started discussing his plan.)

That it for today. Let me know how it's guys. If there is any spelling mistakes or grammatical mistakes or sentence. So please let me know so that I can correct my mistakes.