Chapter 3

Next morning we can see everyone gathered at garden and have breakfast and suddenly two boys came to navya and cabir behind and told them everyone by sign language to keep quite because they want to surprise them. So one boy took  food from cabir hand when he was going put in his mouth. And cabir was what the hell and  was going to shout at the person but that boy peck his 👄. And soon cabir came out of shock and kiss that person. (Everyone thought they should bring this two lovely bird out of their PDA . So everyone made fake cough to bring out of it.) So cabir and boy came back and they were blushing. So everyone tease them. So the person is cabir boyfriend and his name is Vishal seghal.
Vishal seghal:-

He is actor by professional

He is actor by professional. He is very sweet person. He is totally opposite to cabir. Cabir and he meet at one of the party and they click each other. And he have elder brother and his name is varun.
So coming back to the story.
Cabir:- you said you will come at evening. How come early?.
Vishal:- because I want to surprise u. And did my work early so came back. And I miss you.
Cabir:- I miss you too. Now come and eat because I am hungry.
Vishal sign in disbelief because he knows cabir habits. Also he knows that food is his first love so he cannot do anything.
Vishal sat besides rishabh and continue having breakfast with everyone.
Scene shift to navya side.
Boy was going to surprise to navya suddenly he came with idea that first his small brother executes his plan then he will do. So he told everyone by sign language that he come after few minutes. So he went back to side and waited for brother to do his work. And came back after Vishal. While navya was eating and talking with jaya suddenly she felt someone kiss her cheeks and came to know who was the person because he have a guts to kiss a like this. So turn back and to that person .
Navya:- I love you ❤and miss u varun.
Varun:- I love you too and miss you my navyu.(so the person is navya boyfriend Varun seghal.)
Varun seghal:-

He own a of the club

He own a of the club. And meet navya by Vishal .And they become good friend and eventually become lovers.
Varun is mature person and bear her drama queen.
Back to the story.
Navya:- let have breakfast.
Varun:- right and sat besides navya.
After breakfast rishabh and abhimanyu went for personal work. (Both went to parents and nandini grave yard to spend sometime).
And back thakkar mansion.
Glowing singer6 with their partner told to fab 5 , navya with their partner about prank they are going to do on abhimanyu on engagements . Fab 5 , navya and their partner agreed.
Cabir:- we will have fun in this prank. I always thought no one there to beat me at prank. But u guys beat me in the prank.
Aryanman:- next time I will also includes you in our discussion and then we can make dhamaka plan.
Cabir :- deal.
After this girl went to spa 🧖‍♀️ and did more girly thing and then went to lunch. And boys went to the work for the engagements and then went to the girls for lunch.
****
In meantime Maddy came to outside so that no one hear and called unknown person.
Maddy:- everything things going well here. I have made tight security around them. Just need one help can u send latest technology of invitation recognition.
Unknown:- now u are telling me. U should have me told before. Now I have to arrange early. Because it takes time. But I will arrange for u. When I will send to u I will give you missed call. So that means I have sended to u.
Maddy:- ok, and sorry forgot about it.
Unknown:- please Maddy don't forget things. It very important to keep them save.
Maddy:- ok I will not forget thing. Now I have to go everyone is waiting for me so bye.
Unknown:- bye and take care.
****
At evening fab 5 , navya, glowing singer were getting ready for engagements
Scene shift to manik side.
He ready before the time and was talking to nandini photo.
Manik:- star today I will perform a ritual from your side. Because I want to feel you and to spread happiness to abhimanyu from your side. I have talked with him about the ritual and he said yes. And I'm so happy for mukti and abhimanyu. If you were there than abhimanyu be very happy but it's cannot be possible but I will try  my best make him happy from your side. I really miss you my shinning star and love you. And then went to see other.
(I am going to forward little time and now I will show engament Hall)
Everyone is gathered except mukti. So abhimanyu is waiting impatient for mukti to come. Suddenly aliya and Soha came.
Aliya:- mukti is missing abhimanyu.
(Everyone was shocked and abhimanyu was numb. Rishabh and manik both came to abhimanyu to bring him back from his state and kept hand in his shoulder to bring him back and he came.)
Abhimanyu:- no it can't be possible. I will check on mukti. (So he went to check her and everyone behind abhimanyu.)
After sometimes abhimanyu came back to venue at engament place and suddenly he hear mukti voice. He search for mukti and found near the entrance like this👇.

She was standing with manik, cabir and druv

And it came sign relief to abhimanyu.
And he went to mukti.
Abhimanyu:- jaan u scared shit out of me and kissed her forehead hug her too.
Mukti:- It was not my idea and it was glowing singer6 idea they should give me like this entry and also played prank on u. (Abhimanyu was what the hell to glowing singer6.)
Glowing singer6 together said:- it was not prank . It was to give you surprise entry that's it. (Abhimanyu gave them I know everything by his sign language.) So navya and Varun came said:-
Let start with the engagement. (Guys I don't know engagements ritual so I forward and also manik part).
After engagements and dinner everyone went only family and close friends stayed with them. And they had family time and party.
****
Scene shift to another country London. We can see NSA headquarters and their is one person who is interrogating the person opposite to her. (And the person is NT👺who is interrogating the person opposite to her).
NT👺:- I am asking nicely since few minutes but now I have to be cold towards  you and then don't shout for mercy. (Saying this she took one small knife and stab his manhood. And men was shouting and didn't begged. And NT👺 gave him more stab but he didn't  begged and didn't told information.)
So she went from there but inform agent keep eye on the person and she will come in 1 hour. Till then don't let him sleep. She went to AG😉.
NT👺:- I am giving you  40 minutes give me full info about that person.
AG😉:-ok my cupcakes. I can do anything for u and this is the small things.
NT👺:- shut up or else u know what I will do. (She went to her cabin and was going to take nap for 20 minutes just then her mobile ping with  message. And she saw it and had huge smile😊 by seeing the message. Immediately she called the person.
NT👺:- how was it. Everything was sorted. Or I have to check about it.
Person: everything went well and I personally have look into this matter. So don't worry. And today day went for him..... (It will be a secret🤫).
NT👺:- it was great then I will talk to u later good night.
Person:- good night and miss you.

That it for today. Please let me know how was the chapter and keep voting for story if you like it.