Chapter 5

Scene shift to meeting Hall. (I am directly forwarding the story.)Where we can see top 12 richest businessman have came for meeting. Suddenly one men in his forties come in the meeting. Everybody see it and think who is he. So one person came and asked who is he.
Men:- Rajeev Malik and I am businessman and I am owner of --- company and I got invitation of this meeting.
Soon organiser come and told everyone about :- there was a mistake that it was tie between 12 member and rajeev was also called. And they slipped out of their my mind to tell others members and this year it will top 13 richest businessman in this meeting.
So everyone understood and started the meeting and rajeev was looking keenly and also participate in meeting. (Rajeev was none other than KS🤔 . How he came in this meeting let go back to flashback).
In NSA quarters we can see KS🤔 came to interrogation room.
KS🤔:- you (yash) u have to get me in a business meeting and tell me who are involved in top 12 richest businessman with u guys.
Yash:- I don't know it was always sir who are they. It was always after the meeting sir tell me.
KS🤔:- u have to tell us after your meeting with boss who they are. One more things your boss will to the meeting.
Yash:- he doesn't come insist his assistant come. And everyone think he is the businessman.
KS🤔:- tell me which company is that and your boss info and his assistant.
Yash:- I don't know about sir because he always where masks. We have only professional relation and nothing else. But I know his assistant he always go to temple and Wednesday and come till evening.
KS🤔:- which temple he goes?
Yash:- shivji temple for whole day.
(KS🤔 for whole day not possible.)
KS🤔:- now make my invite for the business meeting is that understood.
Yash:- yes sir. Now I will do it for you.
Flashback ended.
Now back to the meeting.
KS🤔 after seeing people keenly and he came to the conclusion that they are 4 people are involved in illegal work.
Meeting went for 3 hours after that meeting was over. All went for lunch . Everyone was in a group and talking while eating food. KS🤔 went to talk with everybody so that he can understand who are involved. And last he went to abhimanyu and manik.
Rajeev:- hi my name is Rajeev. I have read many article about how u do your business and I learned many things from u. So thank you for teaching me more about business.
(Manik and Abhimanyu was speechless because this is the first time someone is complimenting them for their working style not for look and fame.)
Manik:- thank you Mr. Malik for complimentary us. It our fortunate to meet you. Also I heard lot about u. But u never showed in public. And today u showed my dream come true because you are my idol .
Rajeev:- now u are flattering me.
Abhimanyu:- manik saying right and we are not flattering u. And we are saying that u are idol.
Rajeev:- ok guys understood. (They talk for few minutes). Had really nice talking to you. And will see you around. (After talking he went to washroom.)
At washroom while he has done his business and was going to out of washroom but someone stop him and give an envelope.
In envelope there was a swipe card of hotel room. And return in envelope it was written (welcome to the group. You u have to come at 3 floor staff room and there is lift u have swipe that card which we have given to u and then 6 floor and then security will tell where to go.) After reading envelope he discarded and put in dustbin. And put card in his pants and went to Hall. At Hall everyone was going to their respective place but announcement made for charity ball for tonight and the theme was masquerade. After this everyone went to their place.
****
I am forwarding directly in charity ball.
Manik was wearing this 👇 mask.