Chapter- 19

The scene starts with Nandini is talking to AG 😉 on the terrace and manik saw it.
Nandini:- do you remember Mohsin who challenge you for kicking boxing because he was jealous of you.
AG😉:- yeah I remember how I defeat him and you came to me kiss me. ( manik was the hell and was going but stopped in the middle because Nandini said something.)
Nandini:- I didn't kiss you and it was a cheek kiss and friendly one so don't misunderstand it.
AG😉:- why do you always break my heart.
Nandini:- if you again start then I call V person and tell your secret then don't tell you are hurt etc because I already warn you.
AG:- ok I am doing again. (Like this they were talking and AG suddenly yawn so they said bye he went to sleep and Nandini was there, watching City and suddenly manik back hugged her.)
(Nandini easy recognise his touch and was going to shout but manik didn't let her complete.)
Manik:- I know you hate me but please can we take a break. ( after seeing him like this Nandini nodded at him.) I know you know the truth but I did for my friend. I thought I don't deserve you because I am the fire that will burn you but after you left I understood I was wrong. You think I did because of druv but no Nandini I did because I have fear of commitment and I was distracted so when druv came and I realised I was doing wrong so I thought to break your heart and find love for you and that was druv. ( Nandini was going to say but manik cut her in between.) Yes, I used to have a fear commitment now I don't have it because I understood that because of fear I lost you so I overcome my fear.
Nandini:- then what about your relationship with aliya?
Manik:- we were a friend for benefits for others we act like a couple. You take your time to process this information but Nandini one thing I promise to you is that I will make you mine. ( left from there.)
Nandini pov:- she was shocked to hear manik side but again she thought that it will they should not be to get her profession and her fear of losing him again.
writer pov:- a silly girl after hiding the same thing from Abhimanyu still didn't learn lessons from it.)
****
Next day at Nandini's room.
Maddy came to her to discuss the case.
Maddy:- Nandini Rishabh found whose jacket it this and I am going to catch him and then we can find a clue.
Nandini:- ok you can go on but I want full details about it ok.
Maddy:- yes I understood shall I leave.
Nandini:- yeah you can leave.
****
Scene shift to Abhimanyu's side.
Rishabh told everyone about the case except didn't tell about nandini got hurt.
Abhimanyu:- guys I think we should not worry much because nandu, Maddy and aunty are also there.
(But fab4 was stressed for his friend and Rishabh saw that.)
Rishabh:- don't worry bhabhi and cabir bhaiya everything is sorted Maddy bro is especially taking care of it. (after hearing fab4 a little bit relieved.)
Vishal( guys do you remember cabir's boyfriend.):- guys I forgot to tell you that I have a free pass of... Club. ( fab4 was happy to listen about...club because it famous also they want to go but their pass doesn't easily, mukti first one to react and hugged him.)
Mukti:- how did you get tickets and when do we have to.
Vishal:- I got from my friend his brother is the owner of it and it will be held after 3 days. ( like this he gave nodded to Abhimanyu to divert the mind of fab4 from stress.)
****
****
Scene shift to manik side.
We can see nyo house.
Manik and his mother were playing 🎮 counties fighting.
Manik:- mom you are cheating.
Nyo:- no I am not cheating you are losing that's why you are saying that I am cheating. ( suddenly manik dad came and saw chaos and was trying to talk to them but they listen so he went to take the remote and switch off the TV. Manik and nyo were.)
Manik and nyo:- what hell is this dad/ Shrikant.( both said at the same time.)
Shrikant:- what the fuck u both are fighting like kids...( like this Shrikant was countiouns lecturing and they realise their mistake.)
Manik:- sorry dad.
Nyo:- sorry( hugged him also manik hugged him too. After this, all 3 went to 🎮.)
****
Scene shift to Rishabh side.
Rishabh was teaching self-defence class and Nandini was instructing with the help of NS😘.
(After 1 hour Rishabh was hell tired but Nandini didn't budge, after seeing Rishabh's consideration NS😘 taught to talk to nandini.)
NS😘:- mam I think we should give him a break for 15 minutes then I will surely guarantee he will do well. ( after hearing her nandini said ok...was going to say something but her Mobile rang and she went to the corner and talk to Maddy after a few minutes came back to them.)
Nandini:- guys you continue I will come afterwards. ( she went to the Maddy.)
****
Scene shift to Maddy's side.
Nandini came after a few minutes.
Nandini:- what did you get Maddy?
Maddy:- I got...( after discussing both went to KS🤔 cabin also called nyonika.
****
Scene shift to KS🤔 cabin.
Nandini knocked door after hearing the reply both went to the cabin and waited for nyo to come. After a few minutes, she came.
KS🤔:- tell me what you got.
Maddy:- sir I got the jacket person and he told...
Flashback:-
Maddy holds that guy.
Maddy:- tell me the person's name who gave you the contract.
Person:- I don't him. (Maddy punched him after hearing him.) I am telling the truth that person always left a note to my place and give me money in cash by telling me a place and putting money in a dustbin and I took from there.
Maddy:- ok I am leaving you but if something like a contract came to you then you have to tell and I am Waring you about it, also you have to tell in this court.
Person:- said ok( Maddy went from there.)
Flashback end.

That for today.
From today onward I am not going to tell you, people, to vote if that you want guys then I will do it .
I will update next chapter soon.