chapter 13

Scene start at NSA quarter.
In interogration room we can see NT👺 and manik there.
NT👺:- we know that you are innocent  but you have to cooperative with us, so that we can found who's the cuprite. Is that understood.
Manik:- yes nandini.
NT👺:- Mr. Malhotra if you again say nandini then I will take serious action it and mind it. And u have to call me agent NT👺. (Manik felt scared by her tone and decided not talk like that if not the chance of nandini and him not  being together . So he decided he cooperative like nandini want it.)
Manik:- ok agent NT👺 I will cooperate with u.
NT👺:- first question (she remove one documents from cupboard and come back with it.) did you signed this documents? (Manik take the documents and read and become shocked.)
Manik:- no I didn't signed this documents and how come my signed came.
NT👺:- ok understood someone took your signed by cheating but can u recognize what have you signed documents this day so that we can get a lead.
Manik:- I have..... And last I have signed 1 day back about new medicine we were going to research and make it and also we have to talk to investor about it and it was tomorrow we were going to show report .
NT👺:- that means someone has misplaced this file with original file.
Do you have CCTV camera at your cabin?
Manik:- yes I have.
Nandini:- do you have connection with your phone of your CCTV camera?
Manik:- yes I have.
NT👺:- ok I will check the CCTV footage. (Told one of the people to bring manik mobile, after few minutes person brought it and she saw the footage but unknown person but couldn't see his face but heard his voice.) Can you recognize the voice?
Manik:- I had heard this voice but whose is the person couldn't remember .
(NT👺 called AG😉 to come and meet her in interogration room. So AG😉 came in few minutes.)
AG😉:- what happened sweetie pie why are you looking so stressed and please don't take stressed sweetie pie you know it not good for your health.
(After hearing AG😉 talk, manik was planning to kill him and throwing glare towards him and thinking how dare he flirt with his shinning star and before he spoke but was cut by nandini. )
NT👺:- one more time you say sweetie pie then you know when at new year party what I have done to you again I will do it will be more serious, now choice is yours ( manik were confused what is talking but after seeing AG😉 keeping his hand at his main part and was horrified and understood what she is talking and mentally laugh about it.)
AG😉:- NT👺 why you have to be serious always I am just joking and know about still you take it serious.
NT👺:- ok will talk this later now we have to focused in our work that is you have to search the person by this voice and take this mobile with you and check is there anyone has hacked his and kept tab in his mobile.
AG😉:- ok you get in 1 hour every information about it (and went from there.)
Back to manik and nandini.
Nandini:- do you have any doubt on someone in your company.
Manik:- no I don't have doubt on anyone.
NT👺:- if you get anything then call that agent and tell him call me then I will come. (Manik nodes and NT👺 went from there and went to cabin.)
****
After 1 hour AG😉 came to NT👺 cabin.
AG😉:- I have found the person and he is none other than the peon of Mr. Malhotra company and he came by fake ID and he is software engineer.
NT👺:- ok I will go meet that person at the company.
AG😉:- you cannot meet him in company because company is locked by government. So you have meet him in his house.
NT👺:-( how can I forgot this thing, thought in her mind.) Do you have his address?
AG😉:- I know you will ask me so I brought it before only. (Gave it to her and went from there.)
(NT👺 went to the KS🤔 cabin and told the matter and told further plan and went from there.)
****
Scene shift to peon house.
NT👺 came to peon house.
NT👺:- are you...
Peon:- yes I am.
NT👺:- I am from NSA agent and I want your help for Mr. Malhotra case... (before you speak more he ran away and nandini ran behind him and catch him.)
NT👺:- are you say me or you want more serious action against you.
Peon:- no I will tell now.
NT👺:- why did you make fake ID and become peon.
Peon:- I didn't have job and I have to give loan for my studies so they gave me the offers and I accept it.
NT👺:- who was that person.
Peon:- I don't know because it was sent by email.
NT👺:- and how they delivered money?
Peon:- every month they send money to my house.
NT👺:- ok give me email ID. (Peon gave ID and she went from their.)
****
Scene shift to NSA quarter.
NT👺 came to quarter and went to the  KS🤔 cabin. (And told the matter , KS🤔 called AG😉, after few minutes AG😉 came in the cabin and told the matter.)
KS🤔:- this is the email ID , hacked this account and bring full details about it. And NT👺 shift manik to the KMR😑 guest room , let him meet his mother tomorrow. And you go to your house because I want you to be take care yourself.
NT👺:- but sir... (Was cut by KS🤔)
KS🤔:- I am telling you because I want my best agent fit and fine.
NT👺:- ok sir. (And went to integration room and saw manik was talking to guard.) (Same like after jungle seen in navya hostel.)
NT👺:- what is happening here. (Manik and guard become stiff after hearing her , but few minutes came back to sense because nandini remove handcuffs from manik.)
NT👺:- Mr. Malhotra I am removing handcuffs but don't dare you do any prank or u have serious consequences like agent AG😉 , did you understand. (Manik nodded and nandini brought him to the guest room .)
NT👺:- you have to say here at night and when you want dinner then call this number and you want dinner , they will bring you. (Manik was going to talk but nandini left from there.)
Manik pov:- why nandini god she is giving tough time and giving me cold shoulder. When I saw her today I want to hug her but I became shocked 😱🙀 that she is the agent and behaving mini monster not polite nandini that I know. But still I make her mine and asked for my forgiveness. (And order his food.)
****
Scene shift to nandini house.
Fab 4, navya, glowing singer6 with their partner waiting for nandini to come.
After 1&hour she came and was shocked to see everyone.

That for it today. 
How will manik will reacted when his mom come to meet him.

Note:-
Guys I will be update 1/2 week because now my internship started and plus T. Y in college it will be hectic. Please support me.