Chapter -25

The scene starts with Abhi's room.
Where we can see manik and nandini talking.
Nandini:- be ready tomorrow at sharp at 4 am. (because nandini knows till now he didn't change the habit of waking early in the morning. )
Manik:- yes nandini I will meet u tomorrow early in the morning. (manik knew she deliberately told him to wake up early.)
Nandini:- meet me at my place tomorrow I will send you the address after some time. (she went from there, also manik came behind her she  and went to her room but Soha stopped her.)
Soha:- nandini can we have dinner together?
Nandini:- sure y not. (nandini too wanted to be spent time with them after all they were her family now she wants to be together like before. Suddenly Varun remembers something.)
(Writer pov:- Do you remember who is Varun or do I have to remind you guys?)
Varun:- nandini did you met me before somewhere?
Nandini:- yes I met u in your club.
Navya:- how did you both met for the first time?
Varun:- I don't clearly remember navyu.
Nandini:- I came to check on navya so that I can be sure u were the right person for her or not. (everyone was shocked that nandini personally came to check the partner for navya.)
Navya:- how did u check, that he was the right person?
Nandini:- I send some people for selling drugs in his club and also a stripper to seduce him but he was a loyal person so at the last moment I came and saved him, but how do you know it was me who came to meet u Varun? Because I wore a mask that day.
Varun:- that pendant u have on your neck now.

Nandini:- this pendant Harshad gave me. Sorry for the damage and problems I have put u.
Varun:-  it ok nandini, u don't have to be guilty because u came and save me that's what matters now. (And nandini hugged him and he reciprocate it. Navya was crying seeing so she came and hugged them.)
Navya:- I love u nandini.
Nandini:- I am straight navya don't say I love u too or your boyfriend will think are u straight or not? (As this nandini tease her more and fab5 couldn't believe it to see Nandini's behaviour, Maddy came to them.)
Maddy:- this was the nandini she was to be before after so many years I can see her like she used to be. After doing her fake death drama she became a robot now she is our old nandini. (manik was sad to hear that she went through so much.)
****
Scene shift with NSA headquarters.
We can see AG has come back and was going to his room suddenly Rishabh came to him but his mood was off and he couldn't deny him but his personal matter come after his professional life so he went with Rishabh to help him out.
****
Scene shift to Abhimanyu houses.
All were having dinner suddenly Nandini's calendar reminder rang loudly so she signed Maddy by her eyes and ran from there before anyone can speak. But Sanjana was going behind her daddy stopped her.
Maddy:- let her go it's important.
Jaya:- but what happened that she ran so fast and what the matter?
Maddy:- it is related to the AG our agent his life and today he nandini and I with him but I will go after some time. ( First, manik was jealous to hear but signed relief when that he will also go.)
****
Scene shift to NSA headquarters.
After helping Rishabh, AG went to the room.
Nandini came to the headquarters and saw Rishabh. So she went near him.
Nandini:- did you see AG?
Rishabh:- a few minutes back he went to his room.
Nandini:- ok thanks. (she ran from there and went to AG's room.)
****
Scene shift to AG room.
AG directly went to the bathroom and lock himself up after a few minutes nandini came to his room and couldn't find him. So she was going out but heard a sound from the bathroom room. And waited for him to come. It was an hour and a half he didn't come back so she took the key from the side table and went to the bathroom room. She saw him under the shower and was crying so she directly went to him and hugged him.
Nandini:- please don't cry Ankit. (AG cried more after hearing his name.)
Ankit:- y did she leave me? Y she has to sacrifice herself for me I told her not to go y she didn't listen to me.
Nandini:- u have to understand that she loved u and she can't see u die so she said sacrifice herself...(Ankit cut her bit.)
Ankit:- how can she do it...(nandini cut in him between.)
Nandini:- if you were in her place what you would have done say me honestly.
Ankit:- I would have done the same. (he realised his mistakes and understood her properly after 1 and N half hours later.) 
 Nandini:- that like old Ankit now comes after wearing something not naked because u body is blah blah.
Ankit:- first of all I am not naked and I wore boxers so technically I am not naked.
Nandini:- ok went from there. (after some time AG came to the balcony of his room and saw nandini was reading a book.)
AG:- y nandini u always read murder mystery books, not other books.
Nandini:- romantic books are lovely dovely and kinky. Comic book waste of time.
AG:- ok understood don't go more on it. (nandini was going to hit him but he saved himself before she hit him.)
Nandini:- I want a favour from u.
AG:- nandini asking favour how this possible?
Nandini:- I asked u favour before also so don't test my patience or I will not leave u.
AG:- ok now say what you want.
Nandini:- I want manik...(let keep secret 😉 for now.)
After some time Maddy came to a trio and spent time with each other.
****
Scene shift next morning at Nandini's house.
It was 3:50 am and we can see manik coming to Nandini's house before 10 minutes because he was excited to see nandini so he came before time. As he knocked on the door and he see AG has opened the door.
AG:- come nandini is waiting for you.
(They both go to the trainee's room nandini they see Maddy and nandini arranging the things.)
Ankit:- here comes your student nandini.
Nandini:- so manik we three are going to teach u. I will teach you fighting, Maddy will teach you guns and bombs diffusion and AG will teach u hacking.
And your time will be 4 to 7 am with me, AG will teach u from 3 to 5 p.m.  And last Maddy will teach from 9:30 to 11:30 pm...
Manik:- how is this possible for me I have to do business and music.
Nandini:- I don't care manik it's up to u if u want me then u have to do this or else leave u have 5 minutes to decide.
Manik:- ok that u want then I will go according to u.

That is for now and let me know how was the chapter. Today I have completed 1 year of this book. Guys let me know who were the people who stayed for 1 year and read so that I can personally thank them.