Chapter - 23

The scene starts in the club.
Nandini:- how did you come here manik.
Manik:- I followed Maddy and came here.
Nandini:- why did you follow Maddy.
Manik:- my intuition said u and Maddy need help so I came.
Nandini:- it can be dangerous for u to come here manik.
Manik:- see nothing happened nandini so don't start.)
Nandini:- manik u don't understand anything this is dangerous and they were not professional people if they were professional people u would have been dead by now. (By now manik was angry first nandini didn't tell him about her past and second, now she was was not understand him.)
Manik:- y you care nandini if I die or live.
Nandini:- as an agent I do care for the people and at the same for you too. (Now manik was hurt to listen to what she said to him.)
Manik:- now u consider me an outsider?
Nandini:- after what happened between us I consider u as an outsider. (Manik was hell angry and was coming to nandini but Maddy came in between.)
Maddy:- don't u dare touch or else you know what I can do.
Manik:- how dare you to come between us. (Maddy came to hit him by nandini came in between.)
Nandini:- stop it guys. Maddy, u go to NSA and report them, I will talk to manik and come in a few minutes.
Maddy:- but nandini...( nandini cut him in between.)
Nandini:- u go I will handle it. (Maddy understood and left them alone.) Don't u dare touch as u used to do it as part. At that time I was on a mission and I couldn't do it now I can so dare you to touch me. And now u can speak what you want u only have 3 minutes after that I have to go to work.
Manik:- please give me one chance if it didn't work out then I will leave your life and I already regret it or if you want we can be a friend too then u see we should go to the next level or not...( before he can speak more nandini mobile rang,  took the call and after the call she went to manik.)
Nandini:- I will talk to you tomorrow and tell u about my decision. (She went from there and manik thought he got hope at least 5% of it, was happy lit about it.)
****
Scene shift NSA headquarters.
Maddy came and told everything to KS🤔.
KS:- where is NT👺.
Maddy:- she is coming
KS🤔:- tell her to come fast. ( and Maddy went to call her.)
After a few minutes, nandini came there.
KS🤔:- Maddy told u got something.
Nandini:- I am not sure but first, we have to check.
KS🤔:- ok go confirm your doubt and then tell me. As soon as possible.
Nandini:- yes sir. (she and Maddy went from there. They went to the chemical laboratory and started the test.)
****
Scene shift to manik side.
Manik straight went to the terrace and started to sing a song because he was happy and thought to express his feelings by song. (Everyone at the house woke up and came to manik and saw him happy after a very long time and was happy for him.)
Manik ended the song but didn't see his friends still because his eyes were closed. But how can cabir keep quiet so he went to manik and splash water on him. Manik knew cabir was the person so he went to cabir and said.
Manik:- if you do again then I will say your boyfriend about your flirting with others at your hotel and then u know what happened to be a boy and bring me your special cocktail which u made and didn't share with us so I want that now go. ( cabir didn't have the option so he went made for him.) Everyone was happy to see old manik back.
Alya:- so manik tell me the reason for your happiness, please enlighten us.
Manik:- I have hope that nandini will give me the second chance.
Druv:- buddy tells us from the start. (Manik told them what happened and fab5 was a happy but not glowing singer so they were going but manik saw it and stop them.)
Manik:- guys I know what you are thinking but give me one chance, please.
Harshad:- we will talk to nandini then we will decide. ( glowing singer went from there.)
****
Scene shifts to Nandini's side.
Nandini and Maddy were waiting for the results to come.
After waiting for a few minutes results came and Nandini was right and went to the KS🤔 cabin.
Nandini:- sir there is one new drug is made in which we can see 25 above people can look age 18/21 old I have read it happens in different countries and now they have come here. I think they using for illegal use where adults above 25 age I have to see it.
KS🤔:- u search the place and let me know and go to your house some rest and come tomorrow morning sharp at 10:30 now it is 3 I clock it will enough for rest.
Nandini:- but sir...( was cut by KS.)
KS:- it's my order( Nandini didn't have a choice so she agreed and went with Maddy.)
****
Scene shifts to Nandini's house.
The glowing singer was waiting for Nandini to come.
As Nandini came they went to her and bombarded them with the question but Maddy came between and told them that Nandini and they will talk in the morning so everyone agreed and went from there.

The next morning Nandini's house and everyone came for breakfast.
Nandini:- I know what you will ask so I first will say and u all listen no disturbing or else I will not talk. ( everyone agreed to it.)
Nandini:- Are u all thinking I will give chance to manik?( everyone agreed to it.) I am giving him chances but not easily.
Soha:- how babe.
Nandini:- plan is....(she told them the plan and everyone agreed to her.) After that boys can take as they want and I will not say anything. ( boys were happy but the girls told them not serious so the boys made faces but agreed to it.)

That is for it today.
Let's see what Nandini has prepared test for manik. Let me know in the comment what Nandini what test the Nandini test takes for manik.