Chapter 4

Back to the NSA quarters. Let peeps into NT👺 cabin. After talking to the person so she decided to take nap for few minutes. After few minutes AG😉 came to NT👺 cabin and see she sleeping so went to her and wake her up.
AG😉:- I got ever info of that person.
NT👺:- good job. I will meet you after sometime.
NT👺 went to that person who she was interrogation few minutes before.
She asked the agent.
NT👺:- did he slept or not.
Agent:- no I didn't let him slept mam.
NT👺:- u wait here only. I want your help if he didn't reply.
Agent:- ok mam.
NT👺 went to the person.
NT👺:- or u going tell me about your boss and his plan.
Person:- I won't tell u bitch.
NT👺:- ok I will tell your wife noor and show the video of u fucking a girl at her back. And also company u took from her and will tell you did illegal work. So choice is yours Mr. Salman inam.
Salman:- no u cannot do that and my wife will hate me.
NT👺:- try me I will do it and in front of you. (She show him mobile and the video and count till 10) tick tock 1,2,3,4,5,6 and she stopped because salman told her stop.
Salman:- ok i will tell... Tomorrow at xyz place they will buy girls from there and take them some other country that I know because they didn't gave full info and tomorrow they give to me. There is one more thing it will huge  human trafficking going to take place at other country and there will be many people from all over place. Also I don't who are this person only yash hooda know about the whole plan and he will be leader for tomorrow.
NT👺:- now listen to me properly because I don't repeat and I do action so better understand what I am saying. First my agent will take u to the hospital. Again back to this place. You have to go as per than plan and tell me more info about them is this understood.
Salman:- yes I will do it.
After this she went to the conference Hall and then called KS🤔, NS😘, AG😉 and other few agent and told them about the matter.
KS🤔:- what the plan.
NT👺:- ...... (It secret and it will revealed when action going to take place. After discussion everyone went to their respective work.
****
Next evening at Malhotra mansion everyone was gathered and was chatting. Suddenly abhimanyu a thought came and he asked manik about it.
Abhimanyu:- manik do you got the invitation of ALL RICHEST BUSINESSMAN ALl OVER THE World MEETING AND CHARITY.
Manik:- yes I got it and u.
Abhimanyu:- me too.
Navya:- is that same one in which top 12 richest businessman comes have a meeting and after that a charity ball.
And charity ball many people come there right.
Manik:- right navya. This is very first time  I have call or otherwise it was my papa attend this meeting and charity ball.
Abhimanyu:- mine also first time. And  which country we have to go I forgot.
Manik:- we have to go Sydney.
Suddenly aliya spoke.
Aliya:- Guys I remember now 2 day before I got email  for music album at Sydney and I forgot to tell you guys about it . So we all can have our vacation also our work. What say guys. Except vishal, jaya, navya and harshad. Everyone made them agreed.
Aryanman:- when we have to go.
Abhimanyu:- after 3 days.
So they discussed and made the plan.
****
Scene shift to London.
XYZ place that is red light area we can many human trafficking going on. We can see some prostitute and innocent girls  there.
And many men have came to buy girls. We can see one man late thirty who came with few men and doing video with call to his boss.
Boss:- yash show me the girls for me to play.
Yash:- yes sir and (he shows every girl there and his boss caught one girl who was scared and was crying.)
Boss:- I want that girl who is scared. And bring her to me after 3 days and keep watch over her. Now select at least 15 girls for selling is that understood. (He hung up the call).
Yash:- I want this girl with me and I give you double the money. (And he went to that girl hold her and brought to them. ) And give me 15 girls who are freshed not touched.
After arrangements made and they were going to give money suddenly they here bullet firing. Everyone was running here and there and suddenly NSA agent came there and hold them. Also yash going to run but before he run somebody hold him was none other than a girl who he brought for his boss. And he was going to push that girl but before that he got punch from the girl (girl was none other than NS😘. And she took him to NSA quarters.
In NSA quarters NT👺was doing gun practice and that's time 1 agent informed her that NS😘 has caught yash. And there are in interrogation room. And NT👺 went to the interrogation room.
NT👺 went to NS😘 and asked.
NT👺:- did he say something.
NS😘:- only half part that is something going to big happen in human trafficking after that he was unconscious.
NT👺:- then bring him conscious.
NS😘:- ok NT👺 . (And brought cold water to wake him up and he woke up.)
Yash:- where am I?
NT👺:- at NSA quarters. Now u have answer our or else consequences will be hard for you.
Yash:- I won't say anything . Do whatever you want or kill me I won't tell anything.
NT👺:- ok don't say then I will provide your illegal work to your mom and then she will be very proud of you (say in sarcastic manner). Will it be ok.
Yash:- no you can't say anything to mom. I will tell.
NT👺:- what big going to happen in human trafficking.
Yash :- after 3 days there will be  ALL RICHEST BUSINESSMAN ALl OVER THE World MEETING AND CHARITY going to be held at Sydney . The plan is in charity that many people who do illegal work will come in charity and first they will do black money transfer into white money and do charity. In second part they have made human trafficking plan and where we can sell girls and women and people will buy and that the plan.
NT👺:- now u have help me in going there in human trafficking place or anything u do stupid then I will personally show your true face to your mom understood. And last thing she will be with you for keeping an eye on u (and the girl is NS😘). Release him and u agent NS😘 and one more agent be with him. (And she left the room and went to the KS🤔 cabin before knocking the door. And told the matter.
KS🤔:- called AG😉, some more agent and last agent YT😠(YT😠 is not there in quarters so he will be informed and he is for backup).
NT👺:- told the plan what to do. (It will be a secret will be told in action time.)
KS🤔:- is there any backup plan
NT👺:-sir u have to help me in backup plan and that ****(it secret)
KS🤔:- plan is good go ahead with it.
Everyone went to respective home.
*****
After 3 days I am forwarding it.
Scene shift to manik side. All were there in airport waiting for the announcement so that they can go to the plan. After waiting for few minutes announcement were made and they went to the plan at their respective seats.
Suddenly manik feel happy that something good going to happen.
****
Scene shift NT👺 side same thing happened and just difference she was feeling restless that she didn't understood why.

That it for today.
Will manik and NT👺 will meet in Sydney. What will be the connection between manik and NT👺.
Please let me know how was the chapter and keep voting for story if you like it.