Chapter- 27

The scene starts with Abhimanyu's house.
Everyone was shocked to see the news.
Abhimanyu came to Maddy.
Abhimanyu:- tell me, Maddy is she doing her fake accident so we cannot be her weakness?
Maddy:- no bro this time she has not done it....(before he could say more his mobile rang and went to another site.) Ok sir I am coming right away.
Cabir:- but Maddy what about nandini?
Maddy:- I will let you know guys soon. Also, Rishabh come with me to the office. (and went from there.)
(Manik's mind wasn't working and he fainted and everyone took him to the hospital.)
****
Scene shifts to NSA headquarters.
(Everywhere was chaotic because KS barked at them and searched for nandini fast as soon as possible.
Everyone was sad because they couldn't find nandini. Everyone in the NSA love and respects nandini and they also know she was strict with them for their betterment.)
Maddy and Rishabh came to the NSA and went to their respective work.
****
Scene shifts to the hospital.
Fab5 and the glowing singer took manik to the hospital.
After a few minutes doctor checked manik and came to them.
Cabir:- what happened to him, doctor?
Doctors:- he fainted because of shock and he will be alright by today evening so don't worry.
Alya:- when you can discharge him?
Tomorrow afternoon we will discharge him and please bring this medicine for him.
Druv:- ok doc.(doctor and druv went from there. After a few minutes, Shrikant and nyo came there.)
Shrikant and nyo:- how is he and what happened to him? (Both said at the same time.)
Mukti:- relax uncle and aunty nothing happened to him. (And told them to matter to them.)
****
Scene shifts to Nandini's accident site.
We can see a little far that nandini holding that person who was working under the boss.
Flashback starts-
We can see nandini was driving the car suddenly she smells fishy and understood what it is so she jumped from the car and saved herself from it. Suddenly she saw a man come into the car and was smirking and also calling someone so she ran behind him and caught him. After a few interrogations and was going to take him to the NSA headquarters but NS came to her to help her take the man with them. (how NS came to know about nandini whereabouts.)
The flashback starts with the NSA headquarters.
Suddenly a man came from the technology department and went to KS.
Man:- sir mam is alive.
KS:- how do you know that?
Man:- sir I invented new technology and it connects to your watch and mam's heartbeat so I wanted it to test I asked NT mam and she approved it so she told tested it with her so u can check the location too and then u can find her. So KS thought for a while and told one of the juniors to call for NS. After a few minutes, NS came to him.
NS:- sir u called me?
NS:- you have to find out nandini in this location and then update me. (NS went to the location.)
Flashback ends.
****
Scene shifts to NSA headquarters.
Nandini and NS came to the hall and everyone was happy to see her. She was going to the KS cabin but Rishabh came in between and stopped her.
Rishabh:- di are u ok did you get hurt?
Nandini:- I am ok Rishabh don't worry and tell me at home I am fine ok, shall I leave for now I want to meet sir.
Rishabh:-ok di. (after that nandini went from there.)
****
Scene shifts to the hospital.
Everyone was waiting for manik to wake up and what happens to nandini.
Suddenly Abhi's mobile rang and he attended the call.
Rishabh:- bro di is saved just now she came to NSA headquarters.
Abhi:- how is she did she get hurt?
Rishabh:- no bro she didn't get hurt she is fine...(before he could say more AG called him and he signed him that he come in 1 minute.) Bro, I will talk to you later I have worked to do it. (Abhi came to everyone.)
Abhi:- nandini is fine she didn't get hurt just now Rishabh came and told me.
Everyone was finally relieved and happy.
****
Scene NSA headquarters.
We can see nandini went to KS's cabin and told him about the matter.
KS:- how did you come to know something is fishy?
Nandini:- sir Justin used to research some chemicals and 1 day we get to know some poison gas used in cars and how people die so we used to find solutions. After some days we got a solution by holding our breath for 40 seconds and in that period we have to survive that is how I survived.
KS:- great job now go and find out who was responsible for your accident.
Nandini:-yes sir. (and was going but KS stopped her.)
KS:- Please meet manik today he fainted because he thought u were dead. (nandini is shocked to hear him.)
Nandini:- can I leave early today sir?
KS:- Sure you can.
****
Scene shift to the hospital.
In the evening manik woke up.
Cabir:- before you freaked out nandini is alive and nothing happened to her. (manik was happy to listen to that.)
Manik:- how did you guys get to know?
Cabir:- Rishabh called in the afternoon and told the matter.
Suddenly the doctor came.
Doctor:- guys I have to check on him can u please leave him alone?
Druv:- yes sir all went from there.
****
Scene shifts to NSA's headquarters.
We can see this in the interrogation room man has been tied and sat on a chair and we can see nandini come there.
Nandini:- be a man and started speaking or u know I won't let you go.
Man:- do you think I will tell you or I have options for u that u gave me lap dance that little more than I can answer your question so what say? (nandini came close to him and punched his face.)
Nandini:- do u want more?
Man:- u can slap me or punch me I won't tell.
Nandini:- ok u won't listen. (She went to the junior agent and was loud enough to hear him.)
Nandini:- bring gays and tell them to do their work with him. (After hearing this man was scared.)
Man:- ok I will tell. (And he told everything to her.)
****
Scene shift to the hospital.
It was nighttime everyone went to sleep as instructed by manik.
Manik was trying to sleep but couldn't and heard some sounds and thought it was cabir so pretended to sleep.
(Nandini came to him, sat beside him and saw him pretending so thought not to know him.)
Nandini:- sorry because of me u have to go through like. Do you know why I am giving u the training because I want you to know my life isn't easy and you have to become strong if anything happens like this morning and u have to be strong and understanding not this weak like this morning. (manik first thought to cut it between but thought to listen to her first and understood her pov.) U thought I am giving training for forgiveness but no I am giving training because if you want to live with me and u have to fight with my enemy because I am always a target, If they came to you and I know u fight with them. And become my strength not my weakness. (After speaking she kissed his forehead and left from there because she doesn't want him to see her vulnerable side of her.)
Manik's pov:- I am happy at least u spoke your heart and I will become your strength, not weakness that my promise to u.

That is it for now. And let me know how was the chapter.