Chapter - 26

The scene starts at Nandini's house.
Nandini was showing fighting practice with Maddy and AG.

(First, manik was shocked to see Nandini fighting and then got jealous of AG because in-between they were teasing each other.)
Nandini:- that is how u have to do it but before you have to do exercise.
(Writer pov:- I don't know exercise so I am skipping it.)
They did exercise and manik was hell tired but nandini didn't listen to him and started showing self-defence.
Like this 3 hours passed in between AG gave him a break and convinced nandini to break.
Nandini:- that for my today class and again u have to come for AG class, now you can have breakfast and then leave my house. (After saying nandini went from there.)
Manik:- she cares for me. (Manik says a little loud and AG listens.)
AG:- how do you know that she cares?
Manik:- because she knows that I have work today and I will not and will go directly so she made breakfast for me. (Manik went from there.)
****
Scene shift to hospital.
In the hospital, we can see Ayush's brother has come to see him. Ayush see him and tell him to come near.
Ayush:- please give the backup pen drive to the nandini mam and please work for her in my place...(was cut by his brother.)
Brother:- how can I do it?
Ayush:- I know you can do it and this is my last wish, please do it for your bro.
Brother:- Okay I will do it for you. (like this they talk more about it and he went from there.)
****
Scene shift to NSA headquarters.
NS came to talk to nandini in her cabin.
NS:- I want to ask one personal question can I ask?
Nandini:- it depends upon the question they only I can reply so what is it?
NS:- does Rishabh is in a relationship? (NS was blunt in asking the question.)
Nandini:- why would I tell you that?
NS:- Because I like him.
Nandini:- he is single so u can go ahead. (NS was shocked because of how easily she accepted her.)
NS:- u don't have problems with me and u agreed so easily.
Nandini:- because I trust you now go and woo my brother or someone else woo him, u will heartbroken. (after hearing nandini and NS ran from there.)
****
Scene shift to manik side.
It was evening time and manik was hell tiered because of nandini and also his business. AG was teaching him hacking and he was getting bored 😒 of this but he has to do it for nandini.
Manik:- Can I get a few minutes to break AG?
AG:- not at all or else nandini will not leave me.
Manik:- please( for the first time manik requesting someone.)
AG:- ok only for 10 minutes, not more than is that ok?
Manik:- done deal. (After resting and again manik learn to hack from AG.)
****
Scene shifts to an isolated place.
Where we can see Ayush's brother waiting for nandini to come. After a few minutes, nandini came there.
Ayush brother:- are u nandini mam?
Nandini:- yes and how did you get my number?
Flashback starts (a few hours before Ayush's brother has called nandini to meet him.) Flashback ends.
Ayush brother:- my brother gave me your number.
Nandini:- I am sorry because of me he is in this place.
Ayush brother:- it is not your fault he has chosen this life. And I want u to take revenge for my brother's death.
Nandini:- and I will surely make him pay.
Ayush brother:- and I want to become a source as my brother did for u.
Nandini:- no that will be dangerous for u and I don't want u to be hurt.
Ayush brother:- nothing will happen because I have learned self-defence so that is not an issue.
Nandini:- ok as u wish. So do you have a backup that your brother sent it u?
Ayush brother:- I don't have it now but I will give you it after 2 days because it is not in this city but another city.
Nandini:- but come at fast as possible. And what is your name?
Ayush brother:- Pratik. (they talk more and left from there after some time.
****
Scene shifts to Nandini's house.
It was 11 at night and Maddy was teaching manik the basics of how to shoot a gun and manik was concentrating with full attention.
Maddy:- put the gun a little upward and then shoot. (manik did as Maddy said.) Impressive manik u learnt so quickly.
Manik:- I have always been interested in guns. Now I want to learn more so teach me more.
Maddy:- time up now go u have to come at 4 am tomorrow because nandini is very hilter in that case. (so manik bid bye to Maddy and went from there.)
****
Scene shifts to an unknown place.
Where we can see the boss and his men discussing something.
Men:- NT source died today now there is no way can reach us.
Boss:- no I can't take the risk. So you have to do this with her tomorrow morning.
Men:- ok boss I will do it.
****
Scene shifts to Abhimanyu's house.
Manik came into the house all exhausted and everybody asked him what happens except the glowing singer because they know what nandini did with him and Maddy gave them full details about it.
Manik:- relax guys I am fine.
Aliya:- where were u all day we couldn't find u.
Manik:- sorry I forgot to tell you that nandini has given me hope for us together...
Cabir:- tell us full details so as not to miss anything.
Manik:- it was yesterday when she came home...(like this he told the full matter to them. After hearing him fab4 was laughing at him.)
Druv:- wow Buddy she is taking full revenge for what u did with her.
Cabir:- and I became more impressed with her.
Manik:- now don't start up all of u and already I am hungry, please someone make food for me.
Jaya:- don't worry I have already made food for u and go refresh yourself and I will bring your food in your room. (after hearing her manik went to his room and refresh himself and had food, directly went to sleep.)
****
Scene shift to next morning at Nandini's house.
Nandini taught manik lit bit how to do defence.
Nandini:- manik u have to kick like this why are you not concentrating?
Manik:- I don't know y I can't do it.
Nandini:- if you don't do it after 5 minutes then I will give you the punishment that u wouldn't like because I know your weakness that is darkness or u forget...(manik was scared of what nandini is implying so he made sure it doesn't happen.)
Nandini:- five minutes up let's do it. (manik did it without mistake and proved it to her.)
Nandini:- that for now go and come in the afternoon for AG training. (And was going out but manik held her hand and stopped her.)
Manik:- Can I get a little award so that it can give me little hope?
Nandini:- I won't give you easily u hoped manik I want to see more dedication in it than I will give you a little bit of hope. (And she went from there.)
****
The scene starts in an unknown place.
Boss mobile rang and he picked up the mobile.
Men:- 90% of work is done just want NT to sit in the car.
Boss:- good job but wait there and then tell me did she sit in the car or not.
Men:- ok boss.
****
Scene shifts to Nandini's house.
Nandini is left in a car in somewhere and in a few minutes, we can hear the blast of the car. (men see it and called their boss.)
Men:- boss 100% of work is done.
Boss:- Impressive and come to me and take your reward.
****
Scene shifts to Abhimanyu's house.
We can see navya and varun watching the news and suddenly Maddy was going from there but stopped seeing it after watching TV and was shocked to see it. Navya saw him like this and asked him what happened and he was not listening after hearing navy's voice and seeing Maddy state so Sanjana came and hugged him.
Sanjana:- what happens, Maddy?
Maddy:- it's a nandini car. (And then everyone's attention went to the news and everyone was shocked to hear it.)

That is it for now. And let me know how was the chapter.