Chapter 2

After 4 years.
We can see a mansion (lets peeps into the mansion). There is hustle and bustle over there and u can see their girl shouting at the people to do their work properly. That time one boy come see it how girl is taking stress.
Boy:- jaan please don't shout at them. And don't take stress everything will be good according the arrangements we have decided. And don't worry sanjana will see to it. You go take rest.
Girl:- you don't understand anything abhimanyu tomorrow is our engagements and I want to be it everything to be perfect💯. There should be no problem.
Abhimanyu:- Relax mukti don't take tension. I and sanjana will see it and make perfect so u take rest ok.
Mukti:- ok I will not take tension. And I am going to fab 4 to meet.
Abhimanyu:- ok . I love you mukti and kiss her cheeks.
Mukti:- I love you too abhi and kiss his cheeks.
After kissing his cheeks and went to the Malhotra mansion.
At inside in Malhotra mansion we can see a boy in his room and talking to a photo and about what he will do today. (Guys u have guess who is that person... That is none other than manik and he talking with nandini photo.) That time only mukti come to his room and see manik is talking with nandini photo and become sad for his friends. So she goes to manik and sit with him. And manik feel presence of someone and turn side and see mukti.
Manik:- good morning mukti. How is preparation going on.
Mukti:- please don't change the topic manik. Please share pain  and feeling with me manik. Dont make wall between us manik.
Manik:- mukti there is no pain and I am happy. Because nandini shine for me like shinning star. While I talk to nandini photo I feel peace and safe. Don't take any street and be happy. So tell how is the preparation going for engament.
Mukti:- it going great. And I have call fab 4 and navya for talking something important.
Manik:- ok. Come we should go to pull area.
(Sorry guys I forgot navya character)
Navya:-

 (Sorry guys I forgot navya character) Navya:-

She is reporter by professional. She became close friends with fab 5. And also good relation with glowing sincere. And her music became her hobby.
Scene shift to different locations . There is shown one boy is in meeting room and talking about his new show and suddenly his mobile rang with a message  and told him come to Malhotra mansion from mukti because she want to talk something so he immediately left his meeting in a half way. (And boy is none other than cabir).
Scene shift to next location at same time. There is one girl is shown and she doing designing and suddenly her mobile message rang and it was from mukti to come at Malhotra mansion because she want to talk something so she immediately went to Malhotra mansion. (She was none other than aliya.)
Scene shift to next location at same time. There is one boy shown who was teaching dance to the students and suddenly his mobile message rang and it was from mukti to come at Malhotra mansion because she want to talk something so he immediately went to Malhotra mansion. (He is none than druv.)
Scene shift to last location at same time. There is one girl shown who was doing her at office and suddenly her mobile message rang and it was from mukti to come at Malhotra mansion because she want to something so she immediately went to Malhotra mansion. (She is none other than navya).
Again scene shift to Malhotra mansion and everyone gathered and asked about the matter.
Mukti:- I want to proposes to abhi at midnight and I want to give him a surprise.
(Everyone gave mukti are you serious).
Mukti:- guys I am serious because I want to take effort for abhi. It was abhi was who take always effort. And I want to make special before the engament. So I guys help me out.
Aliya:- don't take tension when u have your soulie with u. And don't ask boys because they are duffers. (Boys  were makeing faces while hearing aliya.
After discussing plan and made arrangements.
Fab 5 and navya spend time together and went to respected place.
Again back to the thakkar mansion it was shown that abhi, rishabh and sanjana were instructing worker and supervising it. Suddenly from one worker he slipt the photo frame and abhi and rishabh become emotional so bring back to them sanjana kept hand on their shoulder because they were verge of crying.
Sanjana :- guys don't cry. She will not be happy. She is seeing you from far away and become sad. So remember her with happy time not with bad times. (She took photo from worker and worker to go she will take care of it. And photo was shown of nandini.
Abhi came from his thought.)
Abhimanyu:- yes u are right I should be happy not because I don't want to feel her said. So rishabh be brave.
Rishabh:- yes u both are right. So bhai u take rest and come in evening. Now all glowing singer6 are coming so u go.
Abhimanyu:- ok my bro. I am going.
After abhimanyu went glowing singer6 and their partner came help for engament . Like maddy have to see Canteering, soha and harshad invitation, Aryanman and rishabh were going to host of the show and jaya will see of designers clothes. Like this they work upon it.
At same time abhimanyu was talking to nandini photo about his engament how it has to be held.
****
Another side there was girl was shown and she was instructing one person to make security tied in thakkar mansion for tomorrow engament.
****
At night fab 5 and glowing singer6 with their partner gathered at thakkar mansion for small Cebration .
They were pulling each other legs and then they had dinner. Everyone has good relationship between fab 5 and glowing singer6 except manik and maddy. They don't go well always taunt each other. After having dessert abhimanyu and mukti insist everybody to stay here. So everyone agreed. Their chit chat came to an end after 11:15 and went to respectively room.
Manik was shown in his room. And talking to nandini.
Manik:- nandini today day was very hectic for me today. First I had to help mukti for prospering to abhimanyu your brother because she wanted to make special for her and abhimanyu. Then regular office work and directly came to meet fab 4 , navya and glowing singer6. That for today my star. I love you and miss you😘.
Glowing singer6 with their partner and rishabh except abhimanyu all were. They were discussing how to prank on abhimanyu on engament. After lot of discussion they got plan. ( that will secret for u guys).
****
Scene shift to mukti and abhimanyu side. The mukti was taking abhimanyu for his surprised. And took him to private beach by blindfolded him. After they reached beach.
Abhimanyu:- are we for beach because I can hear waves.
Mukti:- you are right abhimanyu. ( and take off his blindfolded). And u going was proposed to him suddenly some bodyguard came to protect them.
Few minutes before:-
Let go back before the beach when mukti and abhimanyu came from the mansion and were going out for the beachand that time bodyguard see someone is following them. So he immediately called his boss.
Bodyguard:- mam... Someone is following abhimanyu sir and mukti mam and I am following them.
Mam:- first you go protect abhimanyu. And tell others bodyguard to handle  that person who following abhimanyu sir.After that call me back.
They did according to their boss and saved abhimanyu.
Bodyguard:- sir your life is in danger  so please go back to home.
After this abhimanyu, mukti and went to home. After coming home mukti continues crying and abhi continues Consoleing her and didn't work so he called fab 4,navya and glowing singer6 and told the matter. Everyone was worried and tried to console mukti and it worked. Suddenly maddy call security agencies. Told about the matter.
Maddy:- after 1 hour I should get the information about best security guard and tomorrow morning at sharp 8 o clock they should be reported to me. Understood.
Agency man:- yes... Sir.
Maddy:- don't stammer and say clear sentence understood.
Agency man:- yes sir.
Maddy cut the call. Everyone was got scared here Maddy shout except boys. So handle to Maddy sanjana came and her hug him and to make it clams and did work to him
Maddy:- guys don't take stressed about tomorrow I will see to it. So go rest
Everyone went to their room only mukti and abhimanyu went to one room because they need each other after this incidence.
Maddy went to his room and called someone. Before Maddy can speak other person spoke to him.
Unknown:- I am coming to the engament and will see whole security thing.
Maddy:- don't stress yourself. I will personally handle here. Nothing will go wrong and I will give every minute details to u.
Unknown:- ok. Send me photo and video of the engament tomorrow.
Maddy:- of course I will send you it . U don't have to request about it.
Unknown:- ok byee and take care.
Maddy :- I will and u too take care of yourself.

That for it today. Let me know how it is.