Chapter -28

The scene starts with next morning.
We can see in NSA headquarters that nandini talking to KS.
Nandini:- I talked with that man who is under our custody but he doesn't know whom he works with him so I have to wait for my other source to tell and then we can work according to it.
KS:- but find that man as soon as possible because this is a big mission of yours till now.
Nandini:- one more thing sir it connects to the manik case so we have to inform nyo mam too.
KS:- yes u right but I will talk to her.
Nandini:- ok sir. (she went to her cabin.)
****
Scene shifts to the manik side.
Manik was taken to nyonika house.
The trio was sitting and manik were discussing about Nandini and what she told him yesterday.
Nyo:- she is right in her place I can understand her. Because I went through the same and I couldn't teach shri self-defence but she is teaching u it is a nice thing. (Shri also agreed with her.)
Manik:- I know mom...(he was cut because KS came there and he was shocked to see KS there.) How come you are here Mr Rajveer Malik?
KS:- don't worry I am going to tell you before that I have to talk to your mom about your case. (manik kept quiet.)
Nyo:- what happened KS?
KS:- we got the man who works under him and told y he framed manik into this. (he told them the full matter.)
Nyo:- can I see this case personally?
KS:- no u can't because we both know your weakness and it can be dangerous for us so nandini will see it.
Nyo:- ok I won't go but keep me updated on every detail.
KS:- ok. Now I have to reply to manik's question. Manik I am an agent like your mom and that day I was on a mission and I am not Rajveer it is my twin brother who is rajveer. (now manik understood the matter.) And don't worry about nandini, she will come around u just give her some time.
Manik:- I know sir and she has given me hope and I will let her down. ( KS patted his shoulder and went from there.)
****
The scene starts with Nandini's meeting her source.
Nandini:- what did you get?
Source:- I got the location and there but not the boss's name.
Nandini:- that is ok I will call you if I want something and let u know.
Source:- ok mam(both went from there to there respectively work.
****
The scene at NSA headquarters.
We can Rishabh was doing his work and NS was busy staring at him. After a few minutes, Rishabh saw NS was staring and got a little bit uncomfortable so he thought directly went to confront her.
Rishabh:- y are u staring at me continually and before you speak a lie I have seen for two days. (NS hold his hand and took him to the corner.)
NS:- I like u and I want you to be my boyfriend. (Rishabh was the hell.)
Rishabh:- I don't know what to say.
NS:- u can take your time, till then we can be friends.
Rishabh:- ok that work for me. (Both went to their respective work.)
****
Again shift scene went to NSA headquarters.
Nandini came to the KS cabin.
Nandini:- sir, I came to know about the place and I have made the plan. So this is the plan...(it is a secret, for now, will tell afterwards.)
KS:- ok u can go for this plan and let me know if you need help.
Nandini:- yes sir. (And went from there.)
****
Scene shifts to manik's room.
It was night when nandini came to see him but couldn't find him in his room so thought to check outside the room before she go manik voice came from the balcony.
Manik:- I am here nandini. (nandini went to the balcony and saw him, but couldn't speak to him so manik thought to break the ice.)
Manik:- why you have come here so late in the night nandini?
Nandini:- I came to tell you that I won't take your practice for three days so in my place Maddy will teach you.
Manik:- why won't u teach me?
Nandini:- after two days I am going on a mission so I have to prepare a plan and more things.
Manik:- ok.
Nandini:- and u have to learn sincerely or else when I will come and take a test which is not good for you.
Manik:- ok mam anything else?
Nandini:- no that's for now, Ok bye. (Nandini was going but manik pulled her back and back-hugged her.)
Manik:- please don't go...
Nandini:- but manik (he didn't listen and kept his head near her neck and nandini became a standstill.)
Manik:- please don't pretend nandini and I know why are you doing this to me. (before nandini could say manik cut in-between .) I know nandini that night u came to meet me.
Nandini:- I know u have listened to everything that night manik.
Manik:- how do u know that I haven't slept?
Nandini:- did you forget that I am an agent?
Manik:- sorry I forgot so can we be friends not in a relationship for now?
Nandini:- no manik...(before she can say more manik cut in between.)
Manik:- but why nandini? Now, what is the problem?
Nandini:- will u let me speak or not always cut me in between? (manik made the sign locking his lip.)  I want to make u strong and u enough to understand my life so that you can never be weak and be strong and support me and also be my strength. (manik understood her.)
Manik:- ok nandini I will learn how is your life like an agent and I will never become a weakness for u that is my promise. (before nandini could say her watch alarm rang.)
Nandini:- ok now I have to go I will talk to you after three days. (she went from there.)
****
Scene shifts to NSA's headquarters after two days.
Nandini with NS and her team were making the last preparation and was going to the hideout place of that boss.

That is it for now. And let me know how was the chapter