chapter - 17

Scene is shown at the receptionist house.
We can see Nandini was taken out of the house but suddenly they hear a gun 🔫 and Nandini saw her side and saw receptionist got shot and she died. Suddenly Nandini saw a hoodie man was going and she ran after him. Man climb the pipe and went to the terrace and Nandini behind him. The man jumped from there and save land himself at the ground and run from there, Nandini too jumped and ran back to him and was closing chasing him but suddenly one car came between them. One man from the car came in the window and aim the gun at Nandini before Nandini defence herself but she got shot in the leg. Before she could catch them, they ran from there in the car but Nandini got the jacket of the gunmen who was going in the car.
After this Nandini went to the NSA quarter.
****
Scene shift to NSA quarter.
Maddy went to KS🤔 cabin and told them the matter to them.
KS🤔:- don't worry agent YT😠 we will figure out something. Hopefully, agent NT👺 got something.
Agent YT😠:- hope so... (Was ✂ in between because of NS😘 .)
NS😘:- sir agent NT👺 got shot in her and others took her to the Infirmary. (After speaking about this matter but she didn't get a reaction they were again back to work and she was shocked to see it.) Sir, we have to go see her.
KS🤔:- did you forget in our training what taught us. (NS😘 came to realise in her training.)
NS😘:- sorry sir I forgot now I remember.
KS🤔:- what it is? Repeat it so that u can never forget it.
NS😘:- when we get shot and it is serious then we immediately communicate and if the shot went past from our body that means it was a small scratch and we can come on our own.
KS🤔:- is that understood.
NS😘:- yes sir.
KS🤔:- tell this matter to agent KMR😑 about agent NT👺.
NS😘:- yes sir. (And she went from there. Agent YT😠 turned to KS🤔.)
YT😠:- Y we have to tell agent KMR😑 about NT👺 sir?
KS🤔:- because Manik has to know about this because I know what had happened between Nandini and Manik so that Y. Understood Maddy.
Maddy:- yes sir. (And went to see Nandini because suddenly remember Rishabh and went to see him.)
****
Scene shift to NSA quarter.
Flashback when Nandini came to the hall.
Flashback:-
Nandini came into the hall and was going to KS🤔 cabin slowly but feel unconscious suddenly and fell. And Rishabh saw this came running🏃💨💨 to her di.
Rishabh:- di wake up nothing going to happen to you. (Nandini opened her eyes and saw Rishabh.)
Nandini:- I am fine Rishabh just bullied went passed by me only I have to get treated wound. And take this jacket and give it to Maddy. (Rishabh immediately took her to the infirmary.)
****
Scene shift to Monika house.
Manik was talking to nyonika and kept his head on her lap. Suddenly agent NS😘 came to them.
NS😘:- mam agent NT👺 got 🔫 and took her to the infirmary. (Manik become numb after hearing this. Monika was also shocked to hear that. But soon came from shocked.)
Nyonika:- tell me full details about it.
NS😘:- she came to the hall and fainted after that Rishabh took her to the Infirmary. A few minutes back I got to know she is out of danger and a bullet passed out of her. (After hearing this huge relief came to nyonika and Manik still stood numb.)
Nyonika:- you go I will come in a few minutes. (NS😘 went from there and nyonika turned to Manik and shook him to come from numb.) Manik please don't worry everything is fine.
Manik:- but mom Nandini... (Couldn't complete because he was crying mess and nyonika hugged him and said a sweet word to calm him down.)
Nyonika:- Manik you stay here and I will see Nandini and will come,
take you to Nandini after some time, not now.
Manik:- but mom I want to see her.
Nyonika:- you can't Manik because she is in ICU and it is not allowed. After discharging from ICU I will take you to her.
Manik:- ok mom. (Nyonika went from there to check Nandini.)
****
Scene shift to ICU side.
We can see Rishabh sitting outside the ICU.
(Maddy came and saw tense Rishabh is sitting. He went to him and kept his hand on his shoulder and Rishabh saw this and hugged him, was a crying mess.
Maddy:- nothing happened to your di. Relax take a deep breath in and out. ( after Rishabh composed himself, he took out the jacket and gave it to Maddy.)
Maddy:- what is this Rishabh?
Rishabh:- di gave to me and said to give to you and said find out the person who is behind this cases.
Maddy:- ok now you have to do one work that is to find from which shop this jacket is taken because it is not branded from local shops.
Rishabh:- ok bro I will check till you but can I go after a few minutes?
Maddy:- yes you can and don't tell about Nandini to any family is that understood.
Rishabh:- yes bro I will not tell anyone about this matter. (Nyonika came there saw Maddy and Rishabh and went to them.)
Nyonika:- how she is?
Maddy:- mam Nandini...(doctor came to them).
Doc:- she is fine and we are shifting from ICU to the room she has to take 3 days and she will be alright.
Rishabh:- an injured leg what about it?
Doc:- nothing major she will be cured in 3 days because she is know how to take care of herself and it is nothing new for her.
Rishabh:- but. (was cut by Maddy and told him the experience and told the doctor to leave.)
(After an hour Nandini was shifted to a room and everyone went to respective work after seeing Nandini.)
****
Scene shift to Nandini room.
It was nighttime when Manik came to Nandini room. (Manik was watching her sleep suddenly Nandini felt Manik presence and was in medical effect.)
Nandini:- (slowly opened her eyes and saw Manik.) Why did you come back to my life?
Manik:- (he came to realise that she is in medicine effort and talking with him.) Nandini listens I am...(Nandini cut him between.)
Nandini:- I know what will you say that you are sorry but I am not going to listen to you because you broke my heart.
Manik:- I know Nandini that I broke your heart but I want you to forgive me. And I want to give a reason why I did...(was cut by Nandini.)
Nandini:- I know the reason it was because of selfless love toward your friend. (Manik was shocked to hear that.
Manik:- Nandini we will talk about this matter tomorrow and...(was cut by Nandini)
Nandini:- am I right or not Mr Manik Malhotra?  (Manik was speechless.)
Manik:- sorry Nandini I only thought of druv not you.
Nandini:- you were selfish manik you only thought about your friends, not me. (and was repeating the same sentence to manik.)
Manik:- I know I didn't think about you I thought I was not good for you and druv was good, he can take good care of you...(but saw Nandini is sleeping.)

That's for today.
And the target for the next chapter is 55 votes.